Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Windy
Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:30 PM

Old June 7th, 2024, 02:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Lilackit bounced into the nursery, an excited grin plastered on his face. With his multicolored tail wagging to and fro, he let his aquamarine eyes scan his surroundings for a warrior to bug. This would be so fun!! Especially with his bestie, Laurelkit, by his side. It didn't take long to find a suitable target. His hues landed on a red-brown tabby, who's name he couldn't quite place. He had never been good with names. "This is gonna be so cool," he squealed to Laurelkit. Then he tried to pounce onto the warrior in a playful way, extending his soft kit paws and smiling all the way.

( @ellie / Laurelkit | @Mica / Hawkfur )
( We ignore how late and crappy this is hjdfhdfj )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 8th, 2024, 01:41 AM

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Lilackit bounced into the nursery, an excited grin plastered on his face. With his multicolored tail wagging to and fro, he let his aquamarine eyes scan his surroundings for a warrior to bug. This would be so fun!! Especially with his bestie, Laurelkit, by his side. It didn't take long to find a suitable target. His hues landed on a red-brown tabby, who's name he couldn't quite place. He had never been good with names. "This is gonna be so cool," he squealed to Laurelkit. Then he tried to pounce onto the warrior in a playful way, extending his soft kit paws and smiling all the way.

( @ellie / Laurelkit | @Mica / Hawkfur )
( We ignore how late and crappy this is hjdfhdfj )

Silverfur pops her head up from her nest at the sound of a scuffle. Her claws unsheathed and fur bristling at being awoken suddenly. Once she realised the 'invader' was a kit jumping on a redish tabby her claws would slowly begin to sheeth again. "Can't get a wink of sleep without being woken by a kit and one of it's games" she would complain going back to laying in her nest. The silver she cat would close her eyes and try to return to sleep. Impossible now it seemed. She would instead get up and begin licking her fur in place making herself presentable.

"Wonder if the hunting patrol has returned" she would mutter mainly to herself. She would eye the kit. "Perhaps you can go check, unless you got more important things to do"
Old June 9th, 2024, 08:08 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Firewhisper walked in and over to Silverfur " My sister Flowerheart wanted to apologize for her rude and well aggressive behavior she sent me to apologize because she is taking care of her kit Frogkit at the medicine cat den but she wanted to apologize. Ever since our mom and dad died she's been very well... High tempered but she hopes you accept this apology." @SilverFur.
Old June 10th, 2024, 11:09 AM

@---Bluestar---

SilverFur would look up from her nest as she got her sleep disrupted. With yawn she wouldsit up in her nest and glance at the cat. "Huh? Flowerheart. Oh the grumpy scratchy cat" she would meow amused. "I'm too lazy to hold a grudge, so apology accepted. Just as long as she doesn't claw me over anything too stupid, I would have to claw her back"

She would get up and start to groom herself. "So you got no kits? I find my patience stretched by them if I'm being honest, however no kits no clan" she would chuckle. "I'm SilverFur. One of the good hunters, you need a rabbit then I can assist. Anything else then choose someone else" she would purr.
Old June 10th, 2024, 11:39 AM

"Well, my sister didn't mean to scratch you ... well she did but her anger tends to get the best of her she wanted to know if you could meet her at the clearing soon?" Firewhisper sat down. " Don't call her grumpy either!" Firewhisper hissed
@SilverFur.
Old June 10th, 2024, 01:12 PM

@---Bluestar---

Would nod her head. "Well I doubt she would scratch a senior warrior or our leader, well when we get a new deputy anyway" she would then smirk. "I won't call her grumpy to her face, she end up clawing me again" she would then get up. "I'll move to the clearing, see if the grumpy furball wants to be more civil"
Old June 10th, 2024, 02:25 PM

" STOP CALLING HER GRUMPY BEFORE I SHOW YOU A REAL FIGHT!" Firewhisper spat with her ears bent back.
@SilverFur.
Old June 10th, 2024, 03:17 PM

@---Bluestar---

Nods her head. "Okay, okay. I just teasing. It's a defensive thing I do" she would reply. "I hate fighting"
Old June 10th, 2024, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Angelic

bump @ChaosBringer.
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:11 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The senior warrior parted an eye as soon as he heard the spat. Youngsters these days have no restraint. The huge warrior shook out his pelt after getting to his paws and padded over to the pair of warriors. Batglare fixed Firewhisper with a cold glare.

"Firewhisper, there is no need to get so hostile over a simple comment. Silverfur, you should stop taking this dung when warriors are being feather-brained and threatening violence. You got attacked by his sister, and all you're doing is laughing it off and calling her grumpy." Even though Firewhisper was obviously in the wrong, when cats like Silverfur let such actions slide without saying anything it caused problems within the whole Clan. Especially when these bullies figured they could get away with it.

"Firewhisper, I believe a visit to Twilightstar would do you some good. You seem to have as little control over your temper as your sister does. I don't trust you to not start an unnecessary fight." The fury commented, obviously not wanting him around other clanmates until Twilightstar determined whether he was stable enough. His sister had already attacked one cat, no need to make it two. @---Bluestar--- [Firewhisper] @SilverFur. [Silverfur]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 10th, 2024 at 08:12 PM.