Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:46 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:40 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:39 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:38 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:04 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Warblerpaw spent his time collecting a large amount of webs, in luck to find a couple of mushrooms and plucked a mouth full of moss to dip into the ice cold river. He shivered at each nose dip until he'd gotten use to it from multiple trips. It wasn't much but at least it was something. Oddear's words stuck to his mind like burr- it bothered him a lot as he walked around in deep thought. Observing the longing sad scene between Violetkit and Dawnsong honestly didn't sent a tremble in his heart. Felt bad for the kit, yes, but that's all. Nevertheless, the calico may be a huge grump not a cruel tom. Rounding around his fallen clanmate he gently placed some cotton grass under Dawnsong to make her resting more comfortable. "Um..," his eyes scanned every cat, unsure who's injured or not. "..Any cat need some healing?" the question felt odd on his tongue. Wait, what's the mushrooms for again..? Eh, I'll just use the cobwebs.
@Starfall

Last edited by tye; March 23rd, 2020 at 08:05 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:29 PM
honesty and kindness

My Mood: Angelic

deerkit opened her eyes and spotted lavenderkit about to meet her death, she dragged the kit away and into a small gap in the nursery wall that went far enough back so the coyote wouldn't get them, "shhh! what happened out there?" she said win a hushed voice, deerkit wasn't scared though she knew her sister, cherrypaw or even a warrior would come back for them. @chateerio
Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Midnightstalker has her." Foxpudge growled with some impatience toward his seemingly blind apprentice. The other warrior had clearly fought off the coyote threatening the nursery.

He didn't have time for recklessness, and he was even more annoyed that Cherrypaw had clearly ignored his previous statements regarding her behavior toward Echopaw. "And you don't have training. What are you going to do, Cherrypaw, call the coyote declawed too? Those things kill fully trained warriors, you'll just end up as part of their dinner. Now move it!"

This entire situation was stressful enough without his apprentice trying to get herself killed! A low growl rumbled in Foxpudge's throat as they left the camp only for Breezefeather to report the likelihood of them being followed. "None of us are in the condition to continue fighting. We should move fast, but don't immediately go to the river-- let's head to the stream before the dead tree, use the water to try to break off the trail in case they track our scent. We can go from the river from there."

[ @amber'light, @starshooter, @Arie ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:43 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrypaw winced at his words closed her eyes tight, she nodded and did as she was told and kept walking, she stared at her just stayed alert. @BILL.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:54 PM

DuskWing would finish counting. Has anybody seen DeerKit? Anyone? somebody find DeerKit! @:little roe deer:
Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:57 PM
another level

"Ah, yes Quicksilver!" Cowpaw whimpered as he dashed along side with him. While running out of the clearing, scared to look down as his paws slipped on something warm along with the heavy scent of blood filling his nostrils. He didn't want to know. He dared not to look down only fixated on what's ahead of him. Adrenaline pumped through his veins sending waves of shock that bristled his pelt. The white and black apprentice skid between Foxpudge and Cherrypaw, tripping onto the ground like a clumsy badger. He stood back up, staring at the two in relief to see they are both okay. "Glad to see you two. I'll follow!"
@RedHead @amber'light @BILL.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:02 PM
love bird.

cherrypaw smiled big, "cowpaw you're ok!" she slowed down to walk next to the apprentice, "glad my first friend made it throught this in one peace...well most peaces." she nervously giggled, cherrypaw quickly straightened up and gave a semi-serious look, "l-lets go, breezefeather said there might be coyotes following us and rookflight is injured.." she informed cowpaw of their current situation. @vermin
Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:18 PM
another level

"..m-mhm..," barely hearing what Cherrypaw was saying his body couldn't stop trembling, his head ticked around at every sound. It still felt like the bad coyotes is circling around getting closer and closer. Felt like pressure was tightening around the tom's throat- what is this feeling? He just wants to get of here..what once was a happy home is now teaming with wild vicious dogs. "I-I think they'll find us. I smell blood..its on me." Cowpaws voice sounded so small, cowering close to the two cats.
@amber'light @BILL.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:31 PM
love bird.

cherrypaw laid her tail over the little apprentice, "its ok, we are about to wash are scent out at the stream...and If a coyote gets to us, I'll protect you!" she assured the tom, cherrypaw knew she could fight, but she knew she might die protecting cowpaw...but in her mind it was worth it. @vermin
Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:35 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Deertalon had long since jumped up from his side beside his mother's body, claws unsheathing as he whirled at the first coyote he saw. Even as cats fled around him, he leaped at the rabid canine with a fierce snarl.