Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by otter
Today 10:50 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:44 AM
don't be so serious, i'm...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 10:40 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:38 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:35 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Just Like I Tell Everyone, Wait till his Semblance Is not active, or it is an open invation to a death sentence..." She said, Glancing back at Her. "But if that's what you want, than he's the Axe-wielder, currently Fighting that Goon in Front...The one that sorta looks like that Motorcyclist on your team...what's her name..Oh yea, Yang." She said with a sigh. "Oh, and also, Watch out. If you touch him, He will interpt that as an attack right now." She Quickly added on. "Oh, and if you do anything, in our defense, we were sent in by Ozpin." She called after her.
Blake nodded but froze
" yang is a brawler " she growled a bit she now hated when ever people call yang other things then her name . She sighed and walked up to gold she snapped her fingers and a clone of her formed the clone tapped golds shoulder Blake stayed behind but not too far she crossed her arms
" so youve been ranting about us? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

What happened? XD
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:33 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake nodded but froze
" yang is a brawler " she growled a bit she now hated when ever people call yang other things then her name . She sighed and walked up to gold she snapped her fingers and a clone of her formed the clone tapped golds shoulder Blake stayed behind but not too far she crossed her arms
" so youve been ranting about us? " she asked
'Good, Another Challenge!' Gold thought, and he Smirked. "Ah, Hello Blake...And yes, I make a point of doing so around...4 P.M. Every Day, wether people are around or not." He said, Before Using the Blunt of his axe to shatter her clone. "Now, Mind going and Finding a Scratching post to let all your anger out on while I Finish off This thug here?" He said, Before Turning Back to his target.

Last edited by Akari; December 2nd, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
What happened? XD
((Heres what I Last Posted to you.))
Golds' Semblance was Charging up. Everything around him Went Silent, Everything Nulled. His Semblance was known for being deadly, and not very common, although those who did hated using it. His Axe glowed Slightly, and he Launched himself Forward, and above his other teammates, Landing in the front. He Couldn't Nullify Gravity, but he could reduce it, like everything else that touched him. "Time to Cut you Down to Size..." He said softly, making a Rather wide swing with his axe, Which he then quickly flipped around, and thrusted the Blunt edge into his opponents Gut. "You seem like an Interesting Guy. To bad My job is to make sure you are not a threat." he said, Retracting his axe, and preparing to attack some more.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
'Good, Another Challenge!' He thought, and he Smirked. "Ah, Hello Blake...And yes, I make a point of doing so around...4 P.M. Every Day, weather people are around or not." He said, Before Using the Blunt of his axe to shatter her clone. "Now, Mind going and Finding a Scratching post to let all your anger out on while I Finish off This thug here?" He said, Before Turning Back to his target.
Her eyes narrowed now looking deadly her lips curled up in anger but held in a hiss.
" what point are you making ? If you have something to say . Say it to me! " she growled her ears pinned . Two clones formed just in case . She saved this ability when ever she felt threatened or feeling like a battle will begin that's quite unwanted . " I don't take kindly to insults " she added

Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Her eyes narrowed now looking deadly her lips curled up in anger but held in a hiss.
" what point are you making ? If you have something to say . Say it to me! " she growled her ears pinned . Two clones formed just in case . She saved this ability when ever she felt threatened or feeling like a battle will begin that's quite unwanted . " I don't take kindly to insults " she added
"Mhm, And We Were sent down by Ozpin to take care of this Goon, And I Don't like distractions." He said, Before glancing over at Obelisk. "Light'em Up!" Was all he Said, Before Jumping Backwards, Behind the Frontline of the other three, And Obelisk Ran Forwards, His Duel Swords Drawn, And Encased in Fire.

"C-mere ya Bloody Brute!" Obelisk said, Before Slashing at Deadmind, Intending to set some articles of his clothing on fire. "You know, They say that Legends never die. Unfortunately, Looks like your only going to be remembered by memories." He said coldly.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
"Mhm, And We Were sent down by Ozpin to take care of this Goon, And I Don't like distractions." He said, Before glancing over at Obelisk. "Light'em Up!" Was all he Said, Before Jumping Backwards, Behind the Frontline of the other three, And Obelisk Ran Forwards, His Duel Swords Drawn, And Encased in Fire.

"C-mere ya Bloody Brute!" Obelisk said, Before Slashing at Deadmind, Intending to set some articles of his clothing on fire. "You know, They say that Legends never die. Unfortunately, Looks like your only going to be remembered by memories." He said coldly.
Dude! That should be golds quote that's awesome !)
Blake hissed her clones vanishing her hands were fists why was gold being so.....rude? Her team never cared about being popular only the safety of remnant !
" and I'm not some dolt who only cares About being popular " she hissed and stormed off . Her ears still pinned .She walked to ozpins office she wanted to speak with him leaving the popularity hungry leader in the dust
" ozpin? " she asked and peaked in his office . She was ...in words uneased

Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Dude! That should be golds quote that's awesome !)
Blake hissed her clones vanishing her hands were fists why was gold being so.....rude? Her team never cared about being popular only the safety of remnant !
" and I'm not some dolt who only cares About being popular " she hissed and stormed off . Her ears still pinned .She walked to ozpins office she wanted to speak with him leaving the popularity hungry leader in the dust
" ozpin? " she asked and peaked in his office . She was ...in words uneased
"Hm? Oh, Come on in. What Can I Help you with?" Ozpin said, Still looking out the large Glass paneled window. it Had a small crack in it, although he did not worry about it. He did not turn around. The Screens on his Desk still played the Footage of what was happening down in the Workout room, Half of the screen live action, and half the recording from when Maeve was fighting. "I Saw you met one of the New Security Teams..." He said with a sigh.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
"Hm? Oh, Come on in. What Can I Help you with?" Ozpin said, Still looking out the large Glass paneled window. it Had a small crack in it, although he did not worry about it. He did not turn around. The Screens on his Desk still played the Footage of what was happening down in the Workout room, Half of the screen live action, and half the recording from when Maeve was fighting. "I Saw you met one of the New Security Teams..." He said with a sigh.
She gulped and walked in her ears pointed to the principal she had her hands to her side and took a deep breath
" yes I did. I have a ....problem with what gold said. That we only be remembered by memories ... That..kinda made me feel uneasy . I'm fine with the rest just not him. He seems to be only interested in being popular. Unlike my leader ruby who only wants to help. I'm just glad he didn't say anything about yang that would send me over the edge " Blake said and looked around
does he know about us? And about what happened between me and adam?

Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
She gulped and walked in her ears pointed to the principal she had her hands to her side and took a deep breath
" yes I did. I have a ....problem with what gold said. That we only be remembered by memories ... That..kinda made me feel uneasy . I'm fine with the rest just not him. He seems to be only interested in being popular. Unlike my leader ruby who only wants to help. I'm just glad he didn't say anything about yang that would send me over the edge " Blake said and looked around
does he know about us? And about what happened between me and adam?
"He's not at all interested in popularity. He's interested in protecting all of the Students from things that are beyond their own control, along with Fights, As you saw. There are three more teams that should be arriving soon, And each one will be tasked with protecting a different wing of the school. Honestly, I Had a few doubts about Gold, but the Record of his team Surpasses even your own, which slightly surprised me, So I have to see this for myself. Oh, and I may be conducting some Battle Readiness Assessments soon, And they will most likely be one of the teams you will face. I'm looking to rent out that Arena, You know, the one that the Yang Accident occurred in." He said, Slowly turning, and walking over to his desk. He looked slightly tired, But he was awake and well, so he kept on working. "So, is there anything Else, Ms. Belladona?" he asked, Looking into her eyes.