Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 07:51 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:41 PM

Old December 11th, 2020, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
@Sun Paw
Hummingbirdpaw anxiously waited at the entrance of the Shadowclan Training Cliff for her new mentor to arrive. it wasn't that she was nervous, really, she was actually quite excited. She looked up to so many warriors in her clan and she wanted to be just like them. She wanted to prove to everyone that she isn't too soft to fight, which is what everyone believed. She decided to sit down and quit bouncing around to seem more mature and relaxed for when her new mentor showed up.
Yellowsnarl walked up to her new apprentice. Despite the sofness she saw in her, there could be potential, with the right training. "Hummingbirdpaw, I want you to attack me, no claws". She instructed
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Fine

@Snow Carrot
Blackforest watched Quailpaw. His amber eyes clouded with uncertainty looking at Quailpaw when he fell on the ground but then remembered it was Quailpaw's first battle move as an apprentice. Blackforest watched him get up again. "That's right, don't quit," he meowed. "Make sure you have equal balance on both of your front paws when you kick backwards. Try again."
Old December 11th, 2020, 10:07 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
Larkpaw jumped to the mark, rearing up on his hind paws. He clumsily batted Tallfern's head with his paws, landed in the same clumsy way, and jumped back. Definitely could use some work, he knew that bit. @Larkstripe
Tallfern lightly dodged his sparring blows and watched carefully, “Very good, you’ve almost got it,” She explained, “Try again—and when you aim your blows, focus on where you want them to land. Don’t let your enemy leave your line of sight. Use your tail to keep your weight from shifting too far back when you rear.” She offered, nodding in approval.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 11th, 2020, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Paw View Post

Yellowsnarl walked up to her new apprentice. Despite the sofness she saw in her, there could be potential, with the right training. "Hummingbirdpaw, I want you to attack me, no claws". She instructed

Hummingbirdpaw jumped a little bit at the sudden presence of Yellowsnarl, but quickly composed herself. Wow... okay. she thought. She quickly stood up, and looked straight at Yellowsnarl. She leaned back, preparing to pounce. Finally, she sprung up in the air and attempted to aim her front two paws at Yellowsnarl. She gasped as she hit the ground, landing right in front of her mentor instead, barely touching her. No! My first attempted attack and I barely even touched Yellowsnarl! She quickly stood up, ignoring the aching in her side. She looked Yellowsnarl in the eyes, too close for her liking. "Sorry," she spoke, the only word she was going to allow herself to say.

[character site]
Old December 11th, 2020, 11:04 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Hummingbirdpaw jumped a little bit at the sudden presence of Yellowsnarl, but quickly composed herself. Wow... okay. she thought. She quickly stood up, and looked straight at Yellowsnarl. She leaned back, preparing to pounce. Finally, she sprung up in the air and attempted to aim her front two paws at Yellowsnarl. She gasped as she hit the ground, landing right in front of her mentor instead, barely touching her. No! My first attempted attack and I barely even touched Yellowsnarl! She quickly stood up, ignoring the aching in her side. She looked Yellowsnarl in the eyes, too close for her liking. "Sorry," she spoke, the only word she was going to allow herself to say.
"Don't ever apologise to an enemy, attack again!" Screeched Yellowfang, batting at her apprentices ears. "Unsheath your claws now, I wnat to see you REALLY fight." She snarled.
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:07 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@Snow Carrot
Blackforest watched Quailpaw. His amber eyes clouded with uncertainty looking at Quailpaw when he fell on the ground but then remembered it was Quailpaw's first battle move as an apprentice. Blackforest watched him get up again. "That's right, don't quit," he meowed. "Make sure you have equal balance on both of your front paws when you kick backwards. Try again."
Quailpaw glanced at his paws, suddenly subconscious. His front legs were slightly larger than his back, and it frightened him that that may affect his training-- but he pushed the thought away just as quickly as it had come. He wouldn't let it. He couldn't let it. Trying to pull attention of himself, he nodded again. "Ok. I'm ready."

Determination surging through him, he readied himself again and struck out with his hindlegs, this time making contact if not as strongly as it could have been. He pivoted around, panting but satisfied with his attack. "Was that better?"

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:22 PM

@Snow Carrot
"That was better. I think you have completed doing the Back Kick," Blackforest meowed. "We will practice the Back Kick more later. But for now I want to see if you can do the Belly Rake." he said. "If your not too tired, that is," Blackforest challenged.
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:37 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@Snow Carrot
"That was better. I think you have completed doing the Back Kick," Blackforest meowed. "We will practice the Back Kick more later. But for now I want to see if you can do the Belly Rake." he said. "If your not too tired, that is," Blackforest challenged.
"I'm not," Quailpaw retorted. "How do we do it?"

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:47 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Paw View Post

"Don't ever apologise to an enemy, attack again!" Screeched Yellowfang, batting at her apprentices ears. "Unsheath your claws now, I wnat to see you REALLY fight." She snarled.
Suddenly, Hummingbirdpaw was angry. At herself or Yellowsnarl, she didn't know, but she didn't care. She slowly back herself up, keeping hard eye contact with her mentor. At least keep staring, fake it till you make it. She hesitantly unsheathed her claws, swallowing. For the second time, she leaned back, preparing to pounce. She sprung up into the air, and just like that, she landed on her mentor. It definitely wasn't great, but it happened. She landed on the cats back, and swiftly got off, facing Yellowsnarl once again and lifting her chin. She sheathed her claws and waited for a response.

[character site]
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:01 PM

@Snow Carrot
"A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control." Blackforest showed Quailpaw how to do the easy battle move on a root that was half a tail-length above the ground then went back into the ground. He knew he should've brought another warrior to do the Belly Rake on but he didn't think of it at the time.