Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:11 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:10 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:04 PM
Hi!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:03 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 02:02 PM

Old April 6th, 2022, 12:59 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Falconfeathers first step into the outskirts felt like a breath of fresh air. It shouldn't have felt this good, not under the circumstances, but it was truly liberating. She was freed from the overwhelming threat of the leader, and completely and totally prepared for anything that came her way. She was expecting exile, though Falconfeather found it to be remarkably unfair at the same time. That dear rogue and that idiot Badgerscar had gotten her in trouble. And for what? To see a half-hearted battle and get no questions answered? How utterly disappointing.

She wasn't sure where she was heading. Not towards the twolegplace, but not too far away from Shadowclan territory. She kept walking, head swinging back and forth and ears twitching every which way. She was almost certain that no outsider would be dumb enough to attack a clan cat, but it was far better to be prepared. She pulled up short as the trees cut out suddenly. It was a gradual decline, just like someone had taken a claw and cut all the trees straight across, leaving flowers behind. Where was she?

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; April 6th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.
Old April 6th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

>>>Adder<<<>>Sadly bloodthirsty<<<

Adder was eating a rabbit when he heard a cat. Huh. He crouched down, unnoticed. He was ready to strike. He pounced, hoping to pin the cat down

@Pheasantflight

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; April 6th, 2022 at 06:26 PM.
Old April 11th, 2022, 07:58 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@bean The Cat

She was ready when the cat sprang. He was certainly quiet enough, and his scent had been well hidden, yet, Falconfeather, with all of her paranoia, had scented the blood of rabbit and heard the slight sound of munching stop slightly before it began. She rolled to the side, before jumping up and turning to face her assailant. "What do you want." From her experience most cats didn't attack for no reason. Of course, she didn't have as much experience as she'd like. The tabby leaned forward, ready to move if the cat sprang again.

that's all folks

site // va's
Old April 11th, 2022, 11:14 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Featherpaw
More often than not Featherpaw found herself venturing outside of her Clans territory in favor of the wide expansive plains. No distinct scent seemed to mark the area which indicated to the young she-cat that it was no territory of anothers. All this meant to the fluffy copper tabby was that she could roam around to her hearts content, plucking flowers along the way and waiting until nightfall, where soon enough the stars of Silverpelt would appear and steal away her attention as they always did.

There was still some time to go, seeing as the sun was still making its descent towards the horizon. Featherpaw was a patient cat who didn't mind waiting so as she weaved in between some tall stalks of heather she sought out a place to sit, or perhaps a patch of flowers to visit.

Both were spotted just a tree-length or so away and eagerly the ShadowClan apprentice bounded over with an exuberant smile on her face. The bittersweet scent filled her nose and sent tingles down her paws as she tapped them on the earth beneath her. Her mind had not the slightest clue as to what they were but she plucked them from the soil nonetheless and laid them gentle on their side. Just next to her was the stump of what once had to have been a large, sprawling tree. Some of its rooks still poked up from the ground and Featherpaw leapt onto one, then another, until finally her paws brought her up to the smooth top of the slain tree.

"And now, we wait," she hummed quietly to herself, settling onto her belly as she stuck her hind legs out behind her, her forepaws dangling off the edge of the tree stump. A gentle breeze whistled around her and lifted tufts of her long fur, and Featherpaw gave a light and airy laugh. Her eyes, half-lidded, gazed across the expansive territory in awe as she awaited the suns departure from the world.

[ open! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old April 13th, 2022, 08:40 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Featherpaw
More often than not Featherpaw found herself venturing outside of her Clans territory in favor of the wide expansive plains. No distinct scent seemed to mark the area which indicated to the young she-cat that it was no territory of anothers. All this meant to the fluffy copper tabby was that she could roam around to her hearts content, plucking flowers along the way and waiting until nightfall, where soon enough the stars of Silverpelt would appear and steal away her attention as they always did.

There was still some time to go, seeing as the sun was still making its descent towards the horizon. Featherpaw was a patient cat who didn't mind waiting so as she weaved in between some tall stalks of heather she sought out a place to sit, or perhaps a patch of flowers to visit.

Both were spotted just a tree-length or so away and eagerly the ShadowClan apprentice bounded over with an exuberant smile on her face. The bittersweet scent filled her nose and sent tingles down her paws as she tapped them on the earth beneath her. Her mind had not the slightest clue as to what they were but she plucked them from the soil nonetheless and laid them gentle on their side. Just next to her was the stump of what once had to have been a large, sprawling tree. Some of its rooks still poked up from the ground and Featherpaw leapt onto one, then another, until finally her paws brought her up to the smooth top of the slain tree.

"And now, we wait," she hummed quietly to herself, settling onto her belly as she stuck her hind legs out behind her, her forepaws dangling off the edge of the tree stump. A gentle breeze whistled around her and lifted tufts of her long fur, and Featherpaw gave a light and airy laugh. Her eyes, half-lidded, gazed across the expansive territory in awe as she awaited the suns departure from the world.

[ open! ]

To her own opinion, Maplebird thought the plains much resembled WindClan's vast expanse of land that just longed to indulge herself in exploring. Her one green eye gleamed as she let her gaze take in the sight. Once, just once, this wondrous place had been a forest, maybe she hadn't been there to see it, but just could just feel it. Something she could be sure of, that these stumps, seasons old, would have been trees tower countless fox lengths above her. Now it was baren. Much to its name, the Windswept Plains brought a gust of pain to the battle-scarred calico.

This place gave her hell, much much hell.

Even now, all those moons ago, the pain of her scars, the pain of her own brother, was agonizing. She could still feel that pain, that white-hot, burning pain that seemed to seep into her bones. Sometimes it seemed to make the world stop. Because all she could feel was pain. Pain, oh dear brother of mine, did the stars take you or were it I who made you crumble to such a low that you blunder around in that muck called the Place of No Stars.. Her one good eye gleamed with emotion as she stared longing into the darkening sky above. Her brother, her only friend, the rock she had when all was bad when all was what it should not have been. As she clutched a bouquet of lotuses in her maw, she picked her way carefully among the stumps of massive trees, they seemed to lead as a path to his grave. To Lotuspetal's grave. When she reached the mound of dirt covered in wilted pale pink flowers, she gently set the new ones down on the top. It hurt, to see his grave but she would push through the pain, just to honor him. Tears threatened to spill from her leaf green eye as she dug her claws deep into the earth to stop herself from trembling.

"Why damn it! Why did you do this!? We were supposed to be together, take over the world together and now this? You left me all alone, no one to care for and no one to care for me, love me.. Stars, I miss you so much it hurts, ya know? You left me high and dry and now look at you, dead as a rat's ass. Why- Why did you leave me? I hope you're enjoying your life in the stars, prancing around with Momma and Auntie." Her voice cracked so hard it startled Maplebird for a heartbeat. She clenched her jaw as she closed on her rant, truly unaware that there was probably someone watching her and thinking about what a mouse brain the ThunderClan warrior was. But she didn't care, she'd cry like a new kit outta the nursery. She would let out her feelings here and return to camp in the morning with prey like she always did. Of course with her brother gone it would be hell tryna get the load back but it was worth the back ache.

[ asdfghjkl; sorry it got real sad, have feather come and comfort ol' one-eyed maple! ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; April 14th, 2022 at 08:38 AM.
Old April 19th, 2022, 01:36 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Featherpaw
Usually her outing resulted in no other cats present. Just Featherpaw left alone with her myriad of thoughts and the expansive starry sky stretched out above her. She honestly paid no mind to it and rather enjoyed the quiet - a stark contrast from ShadowClan's camp where there was always some sort of yowling or whining. That, or whispers of a rebellion that made Featherpaw want to roll her eyes. She despised Dawnstar just as much as the next cat, but was smart enough to not speak on it out loud.

But tonight seemed to have different plans - ones that involved the familiar woodland scent that ThunderClan cats carried. Unlike a majority of cats the differences in scents did not bother the young she-cat in the slightest and instead only intrigued her. At the end of the day, they were all cats regardless of where they came from, but distinct scents due to where they lived had always fascinated Featherpaw.

Even if her view was different on distinguishable smells, it would not have been what made Featherpaw's head turn. No, it was more so the words spoke with a sharp and pained tone. Grief and sorrow welled up to fill the spaces between each of them and she was quickly on her paws with a concerned look shadowing her expression. "Excuse me, I truly don't mean to pry, but are you alright?" Her voice soft as she approached the older cat, her head was tilted subtly to the side as she studied the newcomer. She took in their one good eye, some noticeable scars... a long life lived so far.

It made her heart ache and not for the first time did she think on the fact that Dawnstar had taken it upon herself to loom over ThunderClan. Taking and taking and taking and never giving, no matter the reasoning behind her expedition to the "weak Clan". They were far from weak, at least in Featherpaw's mind. They just had... bad luck.

[ @shivver ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old April 21st, 2022, 05:28 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Slight disappointment came when she easily batted him over and continued on. But oh well, she couldn't expect every cat to be as feisty as Shadowclan normally was. Falconfeathers path led to a patch of moss hidden in a ditch. She made it her home, only leaving to hunt or get a drink as she waited for her punishment to slow. This was too boring. Falconfeather sighed and rested her head on her paws, staring at the setting sun of day three. She was halfway done. Soon enough, she could go home.

that's all folks

site // va's

Last edited by carmen; April 21st, 2022 at 05:28 PM.
Old April 28th, 2022, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
Slight disappointment came when she easily batted him over and continued on. But oh well, she couldn't expect every cat to be as feisty as Shadowclan normally was. Falconfeathers path led to a patch of moss hidden in a ditch. She made it her home, only leaving to hunt or get a drink as she waited for her punishment to slow. This was too boring. Falconfeather sighed and rested her head on her paws, staring at the setting sun of day three. She was halfway done. Soon enough, she could go home.
Hallie jumped at the cat, trying to claw her on her face. FOR BONE!
Old May 4th, 2022, 07:04 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Tall/Tallkit Formerly Of Thunderclan. THEY/THEM

[CLOSED RP]

The scarred torbie was pissed,their anger burning into each step as their claws dug into the soft soil below. The plains bearing each step of force and anger. Tall was what 15-18 moons now. Warrior age,they had dropped the “kit” prefix a while ago. Sticking with just the name Tall. Thunderchaser,Whitewolf,Icicleripple,Eveningmist? What would they think of them. It was no use thinking of those you left behind. Crookedkit long forgotten by former clanmates as the kit torn and ated by a coyote infront of their face. They had faced enough regret and anger,so much that it was common to find them pissed off,each day worse than the one before.
Tall walked,paws hit the earth with a thud as they climbed up a small rocky hill on the plain. Claws gripped surface with anger. Had their former clanmates failed against Riverclan? Probably. Riverclan was run by a derailed and useless Tomcat,Sootstar was not clearly able to control his clanmates good enough,Talls mind ran through the events. Buckstar dying,Eveningstar getting his nine lives,Whitewolf taking them in as their child. Thunderchaser failling as a mother once more. The delusions of monsters,the eye monster now unstable and not able to be controlled. They happened constantly as Tall fell deeper into this delusion of reality.

[Tall return teaser ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; May 7th, 2022 at 12:38 PM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 05:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

It was so.. Windy out here. brackenfire found it quite similar to the Bunny's territory, only this shockingly smelled worse. Unfamiliar even.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit