Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:18 AM

Old January 31st, 2024, 06:46 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

•° Violetfreckle & Timberkit °•

Violetfreckle found herself outside once again with a small calico kitten batting at her tail. In a squeaky voice, Timberkit wandered over and plopped down right in Violetfreckle's personal space. "You're old, right? Tell me a story, like an elder!" At this, Violetfreckle let out a light-hearted contemptuous snort. She wasn't even thirty moons old yet, and here this pipsqueak was calling her old. But once Timberkit pulled out the kitten-eyes, she couldn't resist. So, with a resigned sigh and a dramatic eyeroll, she decided to recount her first battle with Bumblestar. Timberkit gasped and giggled and growled whenever she felt it was right, and Violetfreckle ended up laughing along with her. It was difficult to believe that was all those seasons ago. She looked at the small scar on the bridge of her nose. What was once a source of anger was now a fond memory. Funny how that worked.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:12 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }
(Mention me because I do not think my post quotes are working for this lol…)

Cloverdove smiled looked at mousekit and her heart flooded, if she was able to have kits she would want one just like sear. She shook her head to rid herself of the sorrow and stood up. “Okay,” she meowed and took sear’s leaf so she could set it at good distance, “I want you to pretend the leaf is actual prey… but remember this is just for fun so pay attention but have fun.”

Her eyes feel softly on Mousekit, “Now show me your best hunting crouch,” she purred cheerily.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old January 31st, 2024, 08:26 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }
(Mention me because I do not think my post quotes are working for this lol…)

Cloverdove smiled looked at mousekit and her heart flooded, if she was able to have kits she would want one just like sear. She shook her head to rid herself of the sorrow and stood up. “Okay,” she meowed and took sear’s leaf so she could set it at good distance, “I want you to pretend the leaf is actual prey… but remember this is just for fun so pay attention but have fun.”

Her eyes feel softly on Mousekit, “Now show me your best hunting crouch,” she purred cheerily.

( @Fawnheart<3 )

ok! Mouse said as they crouched in sear best hunting crouch; an imperfect playful hunting crouch

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:54 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightPaw ran over to RedHawk, skidding to a stop.

'Hey! Hi! I found something for you.'

She thought for a moment before plucking a red feather out of her fur and placing it down infront of the warrior, purring.
@tallulah

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Ears perking up Redhawk blinked a few times as she glanced around to see who was calling her name - a wide grin appearing on her face as she spotted Daylightpaw. With all of the heaviness lately, she was grateful to see the young she-cat. "Hello Daylightpaw!" she purred, giving a wave of her tail. Oh? Something for her?

Her smile grew wider as the apprentice retrieved a single red feather and set it down in front of her. It was gorgeous! "Oh, Daylightpaw, t-this is beautiful!" Scooping the red feather up into her paw, Red stared at it mesmerized for a bit. Then she clutched it to her chest and looked back at the apprentice, leaning forward to touch her nose to her forehead in gratitude. "I'm going t-to put it right next t-to my nest. I'll treasure i-it forever. T-Thank you."

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:57 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Ears perking up Redhawk blinked a few times as she glanced around to see who was calling her name - a wide grin appearing on her face as she spotted Daylightpaw. With all of the heaviness lately, she was grateful to see the young she-cat. "Hello Daylightpaw!" she purred, giving a wave of her tail. Oh? Something for her?

Her smile grew wider as the apprentice retrieved a single red feather and set it down in front of her. It was gorgeous! "Oh, Daylightpaw, t-this is beautiful!" Scooping the red feather up into her paw, Red stared at it mesmerized for a bit. Then she clutched it to her chest and looked back at the apprentice, leaning forward to touch her nose to her forehead in gratitude. "I'm going t-to put it right next t-to my nest. I'll treasure i-it forever. T-Thank you."

'I'm glad you like it. There were some red birds flying by.. and one of them dropped a feather and it made me think of you.'

'Hey- Are you hungry? I can get some prey or something.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old January 31st, 2024, 09:11 PM
that's very noice!

Redhawk
Red birds flying... it brought a smile to her face. "My former ment-tor and I used to birdwatch. T-This one t-time," Redhawk started with a soft grin on her face as she recalled the tale to tell it, "he dared me t-that I couldn't collect five feathers before sunhigh - so you wanna know what I d-did???" Green eyes glowed with excitement as her paws tapped the ground below. "I caught eight! Brought t-them all back - my mentor was sss-shocked!" It had been a funny challenge, and her shoulders shook a bit as she laughed at the little story.

Now that she thought about it, feeling the rumblings of her stomach, Redhawk realized she hadn't yet eaten that day (much like her roleplayer, oops). "I could go for a bite, yeah. Would you want to sss-share something?" Not that there wasn't a lot of prey, but it had been so long since she had just sat down and had proper time with a Clanmate. It would be nice to have a quiet moment of doing that.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

Old January 31st, 2024, 09:25 PM
that's very noice!

Redhawk
Stepping back from an area of the wall that she had been reinforcing a bit, Redhawk grinned. It was now a bit more secure, likely damaged in the ruckus of the impromptu frozen moss-ball fight that she had started. That memory made her smile, even laugh a little as she recalled it. Hopefully the Clan could have some fun like that more often - it had certainly lifted her spirits.

Turning now to try to figure out what else to do, and taking note of the little flakes that seemed to fall from the sky still, Redhawk spotted Bumblestar out and about, noticing how the little flakes seemed to be sticking to her leader's fur. Not to worry though! Red was on the case! "Bumblestar!" she called, bounding over to her leader. There was also something she had wanted to give her too, but first things' first - "You've got a sss-snowflake on your head!' Reaching over the smaller she-cat Red made quick work of grooming the snowflake off of her leader, purring all the while.

There! "All gone!" With a content purr, Redhawk blinked as she glanced at her leader, and then... "Oh! Wait right here, o-okay?" Turning on her heels she darted into the warrior's den. Only gone for a moment or two, Redhawk returned carrying a cobweb-covered smooth stone. There weren't many cobwebs around it, a strand or two maybe, but it made it look really cool. "Here." She set it at her leader's paws with a grin and a swish of her tail. "I made t-that for you." And then, a bit sheepishly, added, "i-if you want, of course! You d-don't have to t-take it."

[ @dino. ambushing you for bingo + also providing you with a bingo of bumble getting a gift set at a different time than her current clearing interaction with daylightpaw! ]

Last edited by taillow; January 31st, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:42 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }

“Good,” Cloverdove purred, Very good. Now get low on your haunches and see if you can get your wait balanced and even,” she wanted to teach sear a little and still keep it fun. “Once you think it is good, stalk towards the leaf and POUNCE,” she said cheerily nudging the kit playfully.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:36 PM

Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
Red birds flying... it brought a smile to her face. "My former ment-tor and I used to birdwatch. T-This one t-time," Redhawk started with a soft grin on her face as she recalled the tale to tell it, "he dared me t-that I couldn't collect five feathers before sunhigh - so you wanna know what I d-did???" Green eyes glowed with excitement as her paws tapped the ground below. "I caught eight! Brought t-them all back - my mentor was sss-shocked!" It had been a funny challenge, and her shoulders shook a bit as she laughed at the little story.

Now that she thought about it, feeling the rumblings of her stomach, Redhawk realized she hadn't yet eaten that day (much like her roleplayer, oops). "I could go for a bite, yeah. Would you want to sss-share something?" Not that there wasn't a lot of prey, but it had been so long since she had just sat down and had proper time with a Clanmate. It would be nice to have a quiet moment of doing that.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

DaylightPaw nodded, running to the prey pile and dragging over a mouse.

'Do you want to share this? I can get us something else too if we need.'

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:48 PM

THIS POST TAKES PLACE AFTER THE POSTS ABOVE

EggBite and DaylightPaw padded into camp, DaylightPaw licking some snowflakes off of Eggbite's shoulder.