Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:26 AM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM

Old January 31st, 2024, 12:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Corner

•° Violetfreckle & Timberkit °•

Violetfreckle let out a small startled mrrp as Beetlewing appeared. "Oh! Sorry, yes, I'm okay. Or, as okay as I can be," she joked, glancing back at her healing leg. Her scratches had scabbed up and healed already, it was just her Starsdamned leg. But that didn't matter much right now; she let out a sneeze.

Timberkit had paused in her playing to watch the big cats. She recognized the one who wasn't her mother as the cat who had been yelling the other day about "decorating". Which she had learned was a fancy word for making things pretty! She still didn't know her name though, hmm. She decided to wander up to Beetlewing and tap the other cat's paw. "Hey hey, who is that cat?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Also, why does her leg look funny? Also also, 'scuse me miss, but your fur's alllll covered in snowflakes." The last statement was addressed to Violetfreckle herself, who blinked in response and cracked a small smile.

// @finley.exe \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old January 31st, 2024, 12:24 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

{ @arsenicCatnip }
(Sorry AC, I did not get notified for this )

Cloverdove chuckled at the grinning kit, “Of course, little one,” she meowed sweetly. She flicked her fluffy tail, “If you are lucky I may even let you catch my tail… but only if you are careful not to pull my fur out.”

She stood up and make her way to Mousekit, giving sear a loving lick behind the ear. Sea was such a sweet kit, soft and gentle and kind… hopefully that remained as sea become and apprentice then a warrior. She nudged the kit up and flicked her tail to let seat know to follow. “Go find a big leaf then come find me,” she purred.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

(its fine :3 )
ok! Mouse said, so excited they were already bounding off to find a big leaf.
After sea finds their leaf, they return with sear big leaf in tow, they skid to a stop
found one!

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; January 31st, 2024 at 12:39 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 01:36 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
TawnyKit sat in the clearing looking depressed ( @~MothDust~ )
✩ Cloverkit ✩

Cloverkit padded over to them. "Tawnykit, are you ok?" they mewed.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 31st, 2024, 03:06 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit grimaced as a drip landed directly atop their head, scrunching down dramatically as if they'd been smacked by a grouchy elder. Irked, they glanced up at the source of the assault and instantly forgave the transgression when they saw a sizeable icicle perched there. It clung to the edge of the embankment, and a sudden desire ignited in Beachkit when they realized it was within reach with a little climbing.

The maneuvers took only a second or two, and then they were leaning down, extending a searching tongue... they made contact. It was colder than expected -- like everything in leafbare -- and they instinctively pulled back only to discover IT'D GOT THEM. Just like Wolfpaw. STUCK. Whining at the resistance seemed to free them (or the warmer, sunny day), and they breathed a sigh of relief as panic ebbed into a distant memory. Not today, icicle fiend.

[ #beachbingo2024 ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 31st, 2024 at 03:06 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:11 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

``In the back of my mind, you died, and I didn’t even cry, no, not a single tear``
-He/him-Thunderclan-18 moons-Pansexual-

SparrowWing jumped into action, he might not be the strongest, wisest, or fastest warrior- but he wanted to help! He had been practicing his leader-call voice and was willing to use it.

``Alright I want to see all apprentices in their dens, all kits in their nests! Queens, round up your kits! I don't want to see a single cat that is under the role of a warrior out here, yah hear me? ``
He felt real proud of himself, He did a thing! And, plus, it was NOT a screw up this time!

(I just mentioned everyone if someone wanted to react or help sparrow! <

Wetwhisker snatched Oatkit by his scruff, padding to the nursery and using her tail to guide any straying kits

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:13 PM
Camo x

Wetwhisker shoved Oatkit inside of the nursery and sat guard at the entrance

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Water dripped from her whiskers as she shivered. It was far too cold to be out here, she needed to dry off ASAP. Violetfreckle's train of thought was swiftly interrupted when she slipped on a patch of ice and went skidding down a small incline... and right into a snowdrift. Great. As she wriggled around, she found herself stuck. She wriggled and thrashed some more to no avail. Oh, fox-dung.

It took a lot of thrashing and a lot of threats toward the snowdrift she was stuck in, but Violetfreckle made it out, shaking off the extra snow. StarClan above, she was soaked to the bone and her teeth chattered. No more distractions; she gritted her teeth and made her way to camp.
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Her paws ached by the time she made it to camp, and Violetfreckle suspected she may have frostbite. And as she looked at the beans of one of her front paws, yep, it was confirmed. She gritted her teeth and let out a hiss. She supposed that meant no more walking for the day. Snowflakes still fell in a flurry around her, and she was still shivering; Violetfreckle headed to the warrior's den to rest and warm up.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:21 PM
Camo x

Wetwhisker almost leapt forward, just held back by Weepingwillow. The young warrior held her mother back as he mother snarled curses of death and other horrible things upon Mapleface. Wetwhisker hyperventilated as she snarled, "How DARE YOU! You useless piece of DUNG!! Your worthless! You better hope these dammed cats don't let me reach you, you.... y-you MONSTER!" Wetwhisker cauterwhauled, the pain of losing a clanmate, her kit hearing the blood splash enraged her more as Oatkit raced to his mother in a rush. Wetwhisker dropped her snarl as soon as Oatkit saw her. "Oatkit get inside the nursery" Wetwhisker said, her expression had softened but her anger hadn't her body shivering in anger as she let Weepingwillow bring her kit inside, then running back out when Wetwhisker tensed her muscles. Taking 3 large steps to Mapleface, snarling. "You disloyal,, Dark Forest ridden piece of absolute EVIL!" Wetwhisker snarled to Mapleface. Wetwhisker didn't care if her words hurt, this was mainly her venting to get her grief out.

Wetwhisker had lost her mate, her sons, her daughter, her son in law, her father, and her baby daughter all in the course of about 3 moons. Weepingwillow started to struggle against her mothers pushing and snarling, the pregnat she-cat sighed and continued blocking her mothers path.

(open for someone to hold her back, don't verbally hurt her or physically as shes grieving just like the rest. Please just calm her down.)

Old January 31st, 2024, 04:54 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

~Moonheart~
Moonheart padded into the clearing to find Rainpaw and Cloudpaw, who should be back any minute now. She looked around as she spotted them, sitting together and laughing. She walked over to them, dipping her head in greeting. “Mom!” Rainpaw purred, her tail flicking happily, whereas Cloudpaw just looked at his mom, smiling. “Hey mom!” Cloudpaw purred softly, as he looked at Moonheart. “How’s your apprenticeship going?” Moonheart asked. “Good! Both me and rainpaw’s!” Cloudpaw purred.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:56 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

~Blacknight~
Blacknight padded over to Swiftheart, his friend. He smiled at her as she looked up. “Hey.” She said softly, as Blacknight smiled. “Hey.” Blacknight said.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)