Last post by Snivellus
Today 11:02 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wrenwhisker existed.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Flowerpaw, Lionscar, and Nightshade slept.
(ACTIVITY POST)
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar listened to Ash's story with a faint scowl. His story didn't sound that different from many cats that showed up from the outskirts, although she'd like to know where the kit's parents were. "I'm surprised you know of the clans." She commented noting how loud his stomach was grumbling.

"Well, since you've already been brought here, so long as you don't cause any trouble and no wandering outside of camp, I"ll allow you to join WindClan. You'll be renamed Ashkit and remain in WindClan's nursery. Willowpaw, take Ashkit to Leopardsong in the nursery, and bring some small prey for Ashkit to eat."

@Rustleaf [Willowpaw] @TheRedWyvern [Ash] [Go ahead and submit him. So though he was accepted this time, next time please go through the process of joining here. It's easier to keep track of joinings that way. Or inform me that you're having your outsider picked up and brought in by another clan cat.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Today at 09:31 AM.
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight
She was back at it again, the scarred feline was taking tentative steps around the clearing. Today, she was trying to familiarize herself with the way the nursery and the elders' den. She had gotten used to the strange sense of being unbalanced in the dark a while ago. Her steps were more confident and sure and she was getting better at using her nose.

Consistent darkness was a never-ending battle. There were nights Dreamlight dreamed in such vivid detail that when she woke she was confused, forgetting for a fraction of a second that her sight was gone. For the minutes that followed she felt the grief all over, the loss of things she never even considered missing. She'd never been one to dwell on flowers, the shape of a tree, or passing clouds. Oh, how she had taken her sight for granted.

But there was no point in dwelling on something she couldn't change. Back to her training. She's discovered that so long as cats weren't walking at her, she could pinpoint their locations by their scents which was easier than trying to lock on to their paw steps. She was getting better at locking in names and scents, faces were more of a blur to her these days. She'd tried to recall exactly how a cat looked and get their features mixed up with someone else's.

She was sure she'd forget exactly what Twilightstar and Leechscar looked like in due time. She had been doing her darndest to remember Ashfeather's exact features but hadn't been spending as much time with Twistedpaw as she would have if she was feeling up to it. But mixing Dreamlight's frequent depression with Twistedpaw's anxieties was a mess waiting to happen.

The lilac-gray she-cat must have been very lost in thought cause her nose bumped into something solid but furry. She jerked back as if bitten and pinned her ears back. "Sorry sorry," she repeated anxiously. "I wasn't paying attention."

Maybe she should avoid the nursery for now. One of the queens would claw her ears if she accidentally stepped on their kits. Dreamlight was rather petite herself with some extra fluff but she could still do some damage to a poor kit.

@Chaosbringer [Whisperinghive]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training