Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:32 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:05 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"Don't go into the territory, ok." Stormtail mewed with warning.
"Yes StormTail, I know that now..." She smiled on.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Blazingstorm was enjoying a small hare at the other side of the clearing. Everything had been peaceful until he heard hissing and growling threats coming from Winterwisp across the clearing. He pricked his ears in interest and heard awful things coming from her mouth, but she was faced towards a bush which confused him. Based on the things she was saying, he couldn't help but quickly finish his meal and flatten his ears to head in agitation.

Once he had cleaned himself up, Blazingstorm rose to his paws where he caught a glimpse of a small kit in the bush Winterwisp was facing towards. How rude he thought to himself. What could the kit have been doing to deserve such a harsh tone? Willing to investigate and put an end to the bickering, the ginger warrior started towards the two cats.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" he spoke, coming up on Winterwisp. The agitation burned in his golden hues. How dare she speak to a kit like that! He could understand if she were an elder, but she was hardly old enough to be one. "What is going on? Why are you screaming at a kit?" he spoke calmly, but firmly. He had stopped walking and was staring at Winterwisp from where he stood, two tail lengths away. His fluffy tail was swishing to and fro to show his thought process and that he wasn't too thrilled about the commotion. The warrior hadn't bothered to look at the kit for Ferretkit was already back into the bush she had begun in.
@Spirit @Empress Of Evil

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:58 AM
Falling In

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

GleamKit trotted along the damp ground over to the fresh kill pile. She sniffed around, desperately searching for a mouse. "Seriously? All rabbits!" She moaned. "It'll do..." She grumbled and dragged back the large rodent.
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Falling In

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Aria had new spirit. The wind combing through her fur was refreshing, and surely, a drink of water in RiverClan would do it, and the cool shade of ShadowClan would calm and relax her. SkyClan, she could dance in the rain and ThunderClan...the smell of fresh herbs and bright green leaves on trees. Every clan had something lovely to contribute to her wellbeing but she preferred the syndicate. Shaded, dark, small, quiet...
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:18 AM
Falling In

GleamKit slowly ate the fluffy white prey. It felt good to be full again. She could run and jump and make that fire inside her blaze...except, there was no space to run and jump and blaze...only the nursery and the clearing. She wanted to feel the joys of the outside moor, the short grass and flat lands..."how long until we become apprentices StormTail?"
"Who do you think my mentor will be?" ShineKit and GleamKit asked together. "StormTail is going to be my mentor..." AcornKit boasted, puffing out his chest with a new pride that wasn't there before.
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:27 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
GleamKit slowly ate the fluffy white prey. It felt good to be full again. She could run and jump and make that fire inside her blaze...except, there was no space to run and jump and blaze...only the nursery and the clearing. She wanted to feel the joys of the outside moor, the short grass and flat lands..."how long until we become apprentices StormTail?"
"Who do you think my mentor will be?" ShineKit and GleamKit asked together. "StormTail is going to be my mentor..." AcornKit boasted, puffing out his chest with a new pride that wasn't there before.
"Acornkit, don't boast, but yes I will mentor Acornkit if Dapplestar allows it. Anyway, you will be apprenticed in three moons." Stormtail mewed, she smiled and touched the tip of her tail on Acornkits shoulder. "I don't know who your mentor will be though, I hope they'll be nice." and will be able to handle you.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:30 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"Acornkit, don't boast, but yes I will mentor Acornkit if Dapplestar allows it. Anyway, you will be apprenticed in three moons." Stormtail mewed, she smiled and touched the tip of her tail on Acornkits shoulder. "I don't know who your mentor will be though, I hope they'll be nice." and will be able to handle you.
GleamKit pounced on ShineKit, AcornKit poking her in the side with a claw. "Ouch! Do you have anymore poppy seeds?"

(Wanna skip another moon?)
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:43 AM

Quote:
GleamKit pounced on ShineKit, AcornKit poking her in the side with a claw. "Ouch! Do you have anymore poppy seeds?"

(Wanna skip another moon?)

(ok)

"Don't over indulge, and claws sheathed. w don't want any injuries." STormtail mewed,grabbing Acornkit off the others.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Falling In

Quote:

(ok)

"Don't over indulge, and claws sheathed. w don't want any injuries." STormtail mewed,grabbing Acornkit off the others.
One moon later,
AcornKit's paw was now 2x the size it was normally and was now deep deep red. There was defineatly an infection...he was slowly dying...he writhed and moaned on the floor of the nursery. "Ow ow ow! StormTail please!"
"I'll get some poppy seeds from SurgeStorm!"
"I have some...here, AcornKit." The small ginger kit quickly but down on the round black seeds. His breathing irregular, a sure sign of green cough. ShineKit's white cough hadn't got any worse but hadn't got any better either...
(That's it we're taking them to another medicine cat...I can't stand it anymore...)
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
One moon later,
AcornKit's paw was now 2x the size it was normally and was now deep deep red. There was defineatly an infection...he was slowly dying...he writhed and moaned on the floor of the nursery. "Ow ow ow! StormTail please!"
"I'll get some poppy seeds from SurgeStorm!"
"I have some...here, AcornKit." The small ginger kit quickly but down on the round black seeds. His breathing irregular, a sure sign of green cough. ShineKit's white cough hadn't got any worse but hadn't got any better either...
(That's it we're taking them to another medicine cat...I can't stand it anymore...)
(Is that allowed?)

Stormtail was worried sick, she had caught some of the sickness as well, making it harder to tale care of the kits. At night she cried and cried. She hated feeling helpless. Surgestorm was too busy with other cats, and Stormtail thought she may have to take the kits to another medicine cat. She felt as though her kits life's were crashing to a halt. "It's going to be ok." She whispered to the kits, but she felt as though she was saying it to herself.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread