by ellie
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 01:07 PM

Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:07 PM
tired individual

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Dark, water-logged paws trudged through the small puddles of water littered on rival clan's territory. His icy blue eyes were sharp and focused as he searched for any sign of hostility. Wolfglare didn't see many Riverclan cats about, just his own clanmates heading for Riverclan's camp. The large Tim himself didn't know where the fish-eaters camp was, but he followed the main throng of cats. But of course he stuck more to the outside, not wanting to interact with any of them. Except his brother. The tom hoped he saw some sight of his younger brother soon to make sure he was okay. Wolfglare's thick pelt was drenched and filled with water, weighing the large tom down as he passed along. Wolfglare kind of wanted some comfort at that moment, he was weakened and he was lonely. It was one of those rare times Wolfglarewpuld allow himself to talk to another cat, or sit next to them and warm up together. But Wolfglare knew that no cat was likley to approach him. He was just too intimidating.

@Fawn
A sigh escaped the bobtailed she-cat as she was ignored by someone she had tried to talk to. Of course, she couldn't blame them; they were walking near others and were most likely conversing with them, having no time for her chattering. After all, she barely knew any of these cats, and just wanted to talk to someone at the moment. Turtletail's eyes scanned her surroundings and the cats around her, before she spotted a tom trudging along alone. A small grin made its way to her face as she approached the tomcat, avoiding bumping into others. Finally, she reached him, and greeted him happily despite the situation.
"Hello!" She began, "I'm Turtletail. Crazy what's happened, yeah? I can't believe it." She wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the situation, but her excitement to talk to someone put energy into her words. Before she approached this tom, she was walking alone on freezing, muddy paws. She had tried to talk to others, but they were all too busy with friends and family to bother socializing with a she-cat they didn't even know, really. But this warrior didn't seem to be busy, so she simply had to approach him.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Sunstrike had pulled his apprentice out for a hunting practice, but her sister came along, which he didn't mind that much," Okay, we'll be doing land hunting, Honeypaw. Shadowclan's trying to catch more food that the picky eaters will eat, if you don't mind...,'

Honeypaw flicked Sunstrike a glance," I don't mind helping, but Sunstrike, I don't know how to catch that kind of prey, I only know how to catch fish...."

Applepaw shrugged," It's pretty easy honestly. I'm sure Sunstrike can show you...," she dropped into a crouch and stalked the rabbit before leaping and pouncing before burying it.

Sunstrike sighed," You'll have to be quite while hunting land prey, this is the hunters crouch." He demonstrated dropping into a perfect hunter's crouch," show me your best hunter's crouch Honeypaw."

Honeypaw dropped into a sloppy hunter's crouch.

Sunstrike padded around her," lower, get your tail up, you don't want to drag on a leaf,perfect. Now try sneaking forward in that crouch."

Honeypaw kept low and crept slowly foward.

Sunstrike nodded," Applepaw can you demonstate the jump and pounce on this dead shrew?"

Applepaw shrugged and dropped into a hunters crouch and crept up on the dead shrew before leaping and pouncing and nipped the neck.

Honeypaw tried.

Sunstrike nodded," That's pretty good. Let's try on real prey, remember it can move..."

Honeypaw and Applepaw caught a bunch of prey they were heading to camp when Lobsterpaw stalked forward," Well...Well...Well...Honeypaw, were you HELPING those Shadowclanners hunt for themselves?"

Honeypaw blinked," I was helping OUR sister, and besides, I thought it might be a useful skill knowing how to hunt on land."

Lobsterpaw glared at her," Remember Honeypaw, they are our enemies."

Honeypaw retorted, annoyed," Your not my mentor, and Applepaw isn't an enemy, she's our sister!"

Lobsterpaw snorted," So, you believe that if our clans went into battle that Applepaw wouldn't attack you?"

Honeypaw snorted," She would, but she wouldn't kill me..."

Lobsterpaw sighed giving up with Honeypaw and glared at Sunstrike," You know that you have to share that nasty prey with Riverclan? The kits are curious and a few warriors and apprentices don't mind your weird prey..."

Sunstrike snorted," Weird? You're calling our prey weird, four out of the five clans eat our prey...and yes, we were going to add it to the fresh kill pile."

Lobsterpaw corrected Sunstrike," Four of the five clans yes, but Riverclan's strongest clan and is more dominant, Skyclan's second strongest, Windclan's third strongest, Thunderclan is second to weakest, and Shadowclan's the weakest."

Sunstrike flicked his ears," We would be the strongest if we had our camp...fool."

Applepaw ran forward at last," Lobsterpaw! What happened to you! When I left you were a coward and shy and look at you know! Your defending you clan against a guest clan! Your pranking other apprentices and shoving my clanmates into the camp pool!"

Honeypaw huffed.

Lobsterpaw scowled before breaking down and telling the story," Fine. I'll explain. I was born the runt of this litter, yes. I know I spent kithood a coward and scared of everything.. but not apprenticehood. I decided I'd get revenge of my bullies, I forced myself to push them into the river and watched them struggle in the currents, concidering it was the river than even warriors won't swim in...I got braver and got tougher and stronger...I don't need your dumb comfort, Shadowclanner!" He finished as he spat out the last word.

Applepaw nodded," Ahh...I don't mind, just remember I can swim..."

Lobsterpaw nodded," That's why if I chose to shove you in water, it's the river!"

Applepaw sighed," Oh...don't tell mother you saw me."

Lobsterpaw blinked," WHY?!"

Applepaw rolled her eyes," The last time I ran into her, I was six moons old, on patrol we ran into her patrol she pinned me down before dragging me across the border, it took my whole patrol to get me back. She also trespassed"

Lobsterpaw laughed," Wow. I'm totally telling mother, why? Because I'm trying to steer you on the right path, the path to Starclan, not the path to the Darkforest!"

Applepaw glared at Lobsterpaw," Shadowclanners do go to Starclan!"

Lobsterpaw snorted," They go to the Dark Forest..."

Applepaw launched herself in the air and knocked Lobsterpaw down," Still want to say Shadowclan goes to the Dark Forest?"

Lobsterpaw nodded," Bring it on, if I win, you have to say Shadowclan goes to the Dark Forest, if you win, I have to say Shadowclan goes to Starclan, deal?"

Applepaw nodded," Deal, Sheathed claws, we're required to get along and I think I can speak for both of us that neither of us want to be kept in camp doing chores..."

Lobsterpaw nodded before shoving Applepaw off.

Applepaw slid underneath Lobsterpaw and scratched at his stomach before shoving him in the air before leaping up and landing on the back the second he touched the ground.

Lobsterpaw crumpled to the ground and realized he was trapped," Fine, you win...Shadowclan goes to Starclan."

Applepaw smirked at let him up.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Clovermist glanced at the apprentice, then continued. Soon they reached the camp and halted.
~~~~~~~~~
Mintpaw blocked her way with her tail. "No, I'll get them."

@woly...?
[ Please dont just @ me if you wanted Daypaw to join this rp. I have a thread where you need to post in it first if youd like to rp with daypaw, and geckoleaf has her own thread aswel. Daypaw is currently injured and cant heal right now anyway, if you read my thread.]

Last edited by graves; August 2nd, 2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The she-cat felt even more at peace as she felt his pelt brush hers and lost herself in thought at her question. Finally, after a few moments of thinking over what she thought, she answered. "Well," she mewed, "I know they need a place to stay and I'm alright with that as long as Russetstar is, but it certainly will be much more cramped with them here. And from what I've heard, they'll be here for quite awhile...." She would much rather not have them here, but she knew this was the best place for them to stay, with the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan, so it was only fair and Tawnyflight accepted that.
Hearing Tawnyflight's thoughts on the matter seemed to calm Thunderstorm's own, and he looked at her with a contented expression. "As long as they leave me alone, I guess it's alright for them to be here." A half-grudging expression came over his features and he sighed, realizing the complications that having a whole new Clan in RiverClan's territory. It wasn't like him to be this way, but Thunderstorm didn't like ShadowClan at all. Part of him was scared of them. Part of him hated them. Another part of him was nervous about all the different problems with having another Clan in their home. Were they going to take orders from Russetstar or Halestar? If a problem arose between RiverClan and another Clan, and they were forced to fight, would ShadowClan have to fight with them? What about kits who were born here, as a part of RiverClan instead of ShadowClan, or kits who were born in RiverClan during the time that ShadowClan stayed? Surely they would miss the friends they would make. Thunderstorm could see all types of complications arising from this single event, and he prayed to StarClan that things weren't going to go badly. He wanted them to go well. But... with so much to go wrong, how could it? And anyways, it was too late now. They were here. Their territory was flooded. And Russetstar had okayed it, so it wasn't like Thunderstorm had a say in the matter.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[I am so sorry! I totally forgot!]

Character Site

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Clovermist glanced at the apprentice, then continued. Soon they reached the camp and halted.
~~~~~~~~~
Mintpaw blocked her way with her tail. "No, I'll get them."

@woly...?
Suntail caught up with Clovermist and Riverpaw.
( @Swiftheart)

Lynxpaw flopped over and sighed,"alright."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Suntail caught up with Clovermist and Riverpaw.
( @Swiftheart)

Lynxpaw flopped over and sighed,"alright."
Riverpaw looked at suntail."How much longer intill we get to the camp?" She asked.She really wanted to just lay down and maby clean her fur.It looked like she was brown instead of calico,and it wasent comfortable when she was soaked in mud.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw looked at suntail."How much longer intill we get to the camp?" She asked.She really wanted to just lay down and maby clean her fur.It looked like she was brown instead of calico,and it wasent comfortable when she was soaked in mud.
"The camp's right up ahead!" He mewed in joy of almost being safe and warm.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
"The camp's right up ahead!" He mewed in joy of almost being safe and warm.
Riverpaw's face went from tired to relef."Let's go then!" She said,running ahead.
(Mention me in camp when we go)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"None of us helped, I know," Golden sighed. "But can you really blame us? We had no idea if SkyClan was just a hoax and they just wanted to steal our land after making us feel like we should welcome them." He shrugged. "They had showed up at the most convenient time, it was almost as if the Dark Forest knew they would be showing up." He shrugged once more. "That's all in the past now," he said softly, as he hadn't been deputy then, instead, just a meek kit, but he could still remember parts of the horror. He laughed softly, "I must agree there," he smiled, as he still didn't exactly know why Tempest didn't like him. "I'm glad you trust me," He added softly, "Since I trust you as well," he smiled. He really did hope that Bella wasn't lying, and he had no reason to think that. Bella had been kind from day one, and he never wanted to forget that. However, he had heard stories of cats that had acted so kind, but then ended up in the dark forest, and that scared him. He didn't want that to happen to anyone he loved. He still thought that cats that did crappy things should go to the dark forest, but he didn't think that even Tempest deserved to go there. He was just a little grumpy, not evil. His pelt heated up slightly as Bella rubbed up against him, "Let's go then," he smiled, his golden and green eyes lit up happily.

(( So do you want to end here or move to Riverclan Camp? ))
As she heard him, she had to admit that whate he was saying was true, they couldn't immediatly give their trust to a clan they barely even had knowledge of. Meeting her lover's gaze, she decided to stay close to him. "The Dark Forest..? Is that the opposite of StarClan?" She asked rather concerned, she knew everything had an opposite, but never heard about StarClan's opposite until today. Nodding afterwards as he said that everything was in the past now, she couldn't have said better. She chuckled as he agreed with her, her tail tracing the deputy's side. "Why wouldn't I trust you, after all, you have the weight of all your clan on your shoulders, like your leader, if you were made deputy, there's a good reason to that, you aren't just made deputy because you're the leader's friend, it's because you're worthy of the rank." She purred, her yellow hues aimed straight at him. "And I'm glad you trust me, Goldeneye." She added, chuckling as she felt his pelt heat up. "You'll definitively have to get used to that, my dear, because I won't ever stop doing that, it's called affection." She chuckled and rubbed her head against his chin, and as she was told to follow, she did exactly that, pressed against her wonderful mate's side. "You already know I'm following." She added, a little stressed knowing she was going to meet two clans at once.

(I guess we could continue over there)