Today 02:21 PM

Old January 30th, 2024, 06:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It had been just days since her... incident, and Violetfreckle needed to be out of the medicine den. Somehow, she'd managed to get herself out and to the edge of the clearing by its entrance. The entrance to the medicine den was overlooked by a few hanging icicles. She wondered... With a flick of her tail, Violetfreckle reached up and batted one of the icicles down with ease. She rolled it toward her, sniffed it, and picked it up. Huh, cold. So, really, just like normal ice. Her mouth was getting cold so she went to spit the thing out.... but couldn't. She tried again, again, to no avail. She was stuck. Ohhh, mouse-dung. Flattening her ears, she turned her back on the camp to wait til her breath melted this thing. How humiliating.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:08 PM
ruler of everything ♕

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It was a bit of a struggle to get out of the medicine den, what with a broken leg and all. Pain still spiked every time she dared put weight on the leg, but she'd be damned if that would stop her from going out into the clearing, if nothing else. On her way out, she did slip on a patch of ice and fall unceremoniously onto the ground with a hiss, but before any cat could even try to coddle her, she got up and kept moving. She was not going to be held back by some stupid injury.

She made it to the prey pile, picked up one of the fish she'd caught just days prior, and sat down to eat. It was a bit lonely watching the buzz of the clearing, sure, but she would be fine. She just couldn't really think about it all that much. With a sigh, Violetfreckle took another bite of her meal and watched.

// @Cherry [Drizzlenight] \\

Old January 30th, 2024, 08:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Default Re: Kit Corner

•° Violetfreckle & Timberkit °•

There was something about watching young kits play that brought Violetfreckle some inexplicable happiness. It was small, sure; nothing could really measure up to a battle won or a successful hunt, or, best of all, a good competition. But kits living and growing, even when the rest of the world was struggling, had always put a small smile on the tabby she-cat's face. Maybe that was why she found herself here now, watching from the corner as a certain calico kitten ran around, squealing and playing in the snow.

Snowflakes started falling from above and Violetfreckle let out a cough. There was a small tickle in the back of her throat; perhaps she'd just swallowed a feather or something. She never liked land prey, too much fur and feathers. A few more coughs and she went back to watching Timberkit play. The she-kit was having the time of her life, giggling and diving into piles of snow.

// @finley.exe [Beetlewing] -- snowflake grooming! \\

Old January 30th, 2024, 11:46 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
After her little adventure outside of camp - the pond, the snow, the little squirrel in the cove - Redhawk ducked back into camp with the fish still in her jaws. By now she had gotten used to the taste, and it honestly wasn't as bad as she thought. Yellow-green eyes slid over to the medicine cats den where she figured Violetfreckle would be, and so her paws veered that way with her tail flicking behind her.

...For as squeezed tight as her heart was, her little walk had added some light to her day. Snow was still falling gently from above and for a moment Red slowed to a stop and craned her neck to look up at the sky. Her tail started to swish behind her, the light glittering in her eyes. It was difficult to resist, the sudden playful urge that tugged at her heart. What started with a tail wag turned into her haunches wiggling, turned into...

Running for a bit she gave a small little leap into the air, purring as she felt the flakes hit her head faster and melt into her fur. She gave a couple more jumps, turning in a circle (fish still in her jaws) as her eyes stayed on the sky. Behind the prey her muzzle was twisted into a full grin, fluffy fur ruffled in excitement. It was awfully fun just jumping and running in the snow - and she made a promise that once Violetfreckle was better, she would personally take the lovely she-cat out for a fun snow-filled day! (hopefully it didn't melt before then). Maybe they could even become friends? That was, if the warrior forgave her...

With a soft sigh, Redhawk looked back towards the medicine den and trotted inside the den giving a swish of her tail.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:32 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit wandered about the clearing, bored, unable to sleep for any longer in the nursery. If only it wasn't so chilly most of the time. They could safely decide they weren't fond of leafbare, associating the season with being cooped up in a lousy den and being cold with numb toes and especially Not Being an Apprentice when they'd felt ready for moons.

The ceremony had to be any day now, they were certain of it.

But while they were daydreaming about their apprentice-readiness and the adventures beyond camp that'd come with it, Beachkit failed to notice where they were going and stepped into a dropoff where snow had collected. They squeaked as they sunk in a tail-length and thrashed, annoyed, trying to back up onto their haunches to where snow wasn't surrounding them in an oppressive grasp.

Several moments of struggle finally freed them from the bank as they stumbled back, huffing in discontent. Stupid snow covering holes. Another reason to vote out leafbare.

[ #beachbingo2024 ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:10 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Kit Corner

ᗢ beetlewing ᗢ

they/she . afab queen . tc . 29 moons . tags ; @vellichor

trigger warnings for this post: none
warmth spread through beetlewing, despite the cold, as she watched timberkit prance around in the snow. ' you alright, violetfreckle? ' she purred, their fur ruffling as the snow began to fall and the other cat coughed.

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:00 AM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }
(Sorry AC, I did not get notified for this )

Cloverdove chuckled at the grinning kit, “Of course, little one,” she meowed sweetly. She flicked her fluffy tail, “If you are lucky I may even let you catch my tail… but only if you are careful not to pull my fur out.”

She stood up and make her way to Mousekit, giving sear a loving lick behind the ear. Sea was such a sweet kit, soft and gentle and kind… hopefully that remained as sea become and apprentice then a warrior. She nudged the kit up and flicked her tail to let seat know to follow. “Go find a big leaf then come find me,” she purred.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; January 31st, 2024 at 11:04 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fawnsplash had been eyeing the piles of snow for a while now. They seemed so fluffy and.. perfect to make a snow cat! It was a childhood memory for her, and she had promised herself to continue doing it through the many leafbares to come. She padded over and began gathering some snow in her paws, forming it into a ball and rolling it across the snow that was still in the pile. Soon she had a big ball which she layed on the ground, and she began somehow shaping it by pressing it from all sides and making it into an oval. Satisfied she left that there, grabbing some more snow and making it into a long oval shape. That would serve as the legs! Fawnsplash grabbed the big base shape and made it sit up, leaning it against the camp wall for some support. Then she added the legs. Okay, time for the head! She made another snowball, but this time left it in its round shape and placed it on top of the oval. Only the ears and the tail were left. Smiling, she grabbed some smaller pieces of snow and put them on the head, forming them into triangles. After she was done with the ears she made another long oval, this time even longer and a bit wider. Then she placed it right next to the body, attatching it with some extra snow and giving it a slightly round shape. “That’s a perfect snow cat.” She decided to etch some fangs and rude-looking eyes into it with her claw, and muttered a quick; “Well, looks like I’ve made a grumpy Adderscorch.”

(making a snowcat)
(open ig?)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; January 31st, 2024 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:48 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw ran over to RedHawk, skidding to a stop.

'Hey! Hi! I found something for you.'

She thought for a moment before plucking a red feather out of her fur and placing it down infront of the warrior, purring.
@tallulah

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 31st, 2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:53 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

TawnyKit sat in the clearing looking depressed ( @~MothDust~ )

Last edited by Sunny Cheerful; January 31st, 2024 at 01:28 PM.