Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:11 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Levanya
Today 05:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 02:03 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

"Yes thats fine, lets go!" Venompaw squeaked, she was very excited for training @Rainquail

Last edited by aloeforurburn; June 27th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 02:34 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Cottonpaw smiled nervously as Ryekit touched his fur. Mud? Who's that? "I don't think so.. Who is he? And, sure, I'll show you around camp!" He waited for an answer on his question as he looked around camp.
~Ryekit~

"He was my friend who wanted to join the clans too!" She said, smiling. "Where do I sleep? Where do you sleep? Where does Icestar sleep? Sorry if this is too many questions!" The light brown she-cat said, her green eyes glistening. "Also, Cottonpaw will you be my friend?"

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 27th, 2020, 02:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Whiskernose dipped his head in greeting to Cherrypaw and Mirepaw as they approached, but frowned as the last member failed to step up.
He would give Fernshadow another chance to show up before starting the patrol without them. He lifted his chin.
"Fernshadow!! Patrol! Don't keep us waiting!"

@Fernmilk
"Coming! Sorry, I'm late. I was up all dawn because of - you know what? forget it." Fernshadow padded out of her den and headed for the patrol. @Rainquail

You can VM, PM, comment, or chat me on WCO or on the site about any character positions that you want to claim for my characters. Any "Unknown" parts are open, and any positions I didn't include are also open.

Thanks to @Cucumberr for helping me around!
Old June 27th, 2020, 03:35 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

"That's alright." He smiled at the molly as she padded up. "You're here now."

@Fernmilk

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:59 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

// totally fine ilyy !! <33 i respond really late to a lot of things pfff
"don't be mad..? hrm.... well, okay. if you say so." she responded after thinking it over a bit. fleapaw was right. she shouldn't be mad! well, maybe she should, but she wasn't going to be! being mad was never good for anything, anyway. duskblossom opened her mouth to give fleapaw some more praise after fleapaw commented about it, but was cut off by the apprentice saying she didn't need to answer. oh well, she was going to answer anyway! "yessss, you did a good job! nice!!" she exclaimed.

"done? eerm... not quite yet!! just a little bit more and then you can go on to do your fun little.. apprentice thingies. hm.. okay, let's start learning the.... back kick!! yeah!! that sounds fun, doesn't it? not really, but whateverrrrrr!! might take a little bit of practice to get the hang of, but it's pretty nice. after that, we'll review what we learned and then that'll be it????" duskblossom replied, getting ready to teach fleapaw the back kick.

personally, she hated the back kick. she'd never been too good at judging the distance between her and another cat---well, she could judge the distance perfectly fine, but in a battle-scenario, it took her too much time! it was way easier to just belly rake a cat instead of taking the full time and effort to kick them from the back! well, maybe fleapaw would have an easier time with it and use the back kick to its' full extent. she sure hoped so.

“Back kick???” Fleapaw repeated her mentors words? Back..and kick. Did she kick the evil cats back? Hrm. Well she guessed she would learn it anyway! “Is it super hard? Like super DUPER hard? How do I do it? Do I kick their back?” She asked a bombard of questions in one breath , inhaling after. Some of these moves made no sense at all. Who came up with these names? She didn't like whoever can up with them. Hmph!

“Why's it even called the back kick?? That sounds dumb.” She commented , expressing her disliking of the name. Shifting slightly from side to side , she spoke up once again a few seconds later. “And apprentice thingies are cool things. You warriors wouldn't understand.” She told in her most dramatic voice she could manage. Ah yes , apprentice things. How could someone older than her ever understand? It went against the laws of nature!!

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Ambivert

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw bounced with joy as she was assigned to her first patrol, a border patrol! These kinds of patrols required quite a lot of responsibility from what she had heard. Feeling great that she was quickly assigned to one as soon as she was an apprentice, Foggypaw looked at her mentor with gusto. “Lets find the others, I don’t like the thought of my clanmates being punished.”

{ @Fallen One @Finpaw @Breakfast~burrito }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Cas @bmkmb ]
Flintfreckle’s stormy eyes cut up to where his leader now stood. Where he had once been focusing on grooming his black and white specked pelt he now sat up, eyes alert and tail flicking. He padded over to Icestar, dipping his head in a form of greeting while thinking. Though he had no doubt in his apprentice’s ability to perform well for the assessment, he wondered if he had truly spent enough time with battle training. Nevertheless, Flintfreckle nodded, eyes thoughtful as he paused before he answered. “I do think Frostpaw would do well to have his assessment.” He believed if his apprentice could fight off a harrier all on his own he could have his assessment, and, after all, Flintfreckle hadn’t been his only mentor. But he wouldn’t force Frostpaw to do anything if he didn’t feel ready. “Unless Frostpaw would like to train a little bit more before we do it, I think he’s ready.” The speckled tom said, looking for his apprentice. Though he would be proud for him to get his warrior name, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of sadness at the thought of loosing his first apprentice.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 27th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Ya. Can you play with my kits? They are turning into logs! Magpiekit barley speaks. Squirrelkit has been sleeping and she never gets up. Spiritkit still seems shy. And.. ya. You get the message. she meowed. @gs29513 @hazel Nut @alan @~Splash~ are you in it Splash? @StealthWarrior
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:55 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Sure Mintheart! Maplepaw mewed, turning towards the kits. Now, does anyone want to learn warrior moves, or play a game? @Cobralily @alan @~Splash~ @StealthWarrior @~RooRoo~

Last edited by gs29513; June 27th, 2020 at 09:10 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Ambivert

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals

Smirking a bit, Ribbitpaw raised an eyebrow at his mentor's statement. "Alright, alright. If you say so." Quite a bit of time had passed since their little training excursion had begun, and the morning grumpiness was starting to wear off. But there was still more where that came from. He got into a standing position, ears perked, expecting for Mouseleap to begin teaching a battle move, but her small offer caught him off guard. Insults, ehh?? Well he might find that mildly useful when dealing with a situation that pissed him off... such as when Croakingpaw went around doing his foolish antics, just to name an example. But he didn't want to waste an entire session on that. So... perhaps a compromise could be made. "Why not both? Battle and insults--a two in one package deal. I mean, you've gotta have some insults handy in a real battle, right? So why not teach me the whole pair. Oh, and last I checked, annoyed cats don't expel mouse bile from their bodies."
~Mouseleap~
Lifting one eyebrow in interest, Mouseleap believed that this apprentice and her were not going to be a boring pair. Smiling with a hint of mischief in her eyes, Mouseleap stepped in front of Ribbitpaw in a hunter’s crouch. “Warm up a bit and get into your starting position, then we can play a game of Mouse and Warrior.”Mouseleap grinned as she waited for him.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread