Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Plum wife +PlumShade love...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 04:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 04:06 PM
OUTBREAK!
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:02 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan
Mind Reader

---

Freezekit listened to the other announcements uneasily. Poison? Murderers?

---

short lazy post
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 07:08 PM.
Old Today, 08:23 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 76 moons

Wow. Well that was a lot of news. And not one bit of it seemed to be good.What in StarClan's name was happening? Cats somehow failed to respect the furies? An apprentice died? Did nobody warn him about death berries? She made note to herself, she must go over that with Spottedpaw. Having an apprentice die due to a lack of knowledge would be, well. She'd never forgive herself, that's for sure. Her heart sank. Poor Sunpaw.

Just when she thought the news couldn't get worse, it turned out an apprentice had been running round on a murder spree? Since when was that something that happened in this clan? They were fiercer than they once were, yes. But to murder their own? Nothing to worry about, she supposed seeing as Twilightstar's already executed him. A shudder ran through her. An apprentice becoming a murderer? IT made no sense.

So that was 2 apprentices dead. One by total mistake, one suddenly walking a path of evil. Horrible. Maybe she should take on another apprentice, it seemed like the clan needed it. She wrapped her tail round her front paws, a kind of embrace to reassure herself. Sure she wasn't the most responsible of cats, but she couldn't stand to see one of this clan's young die.

[open ^^]
Old Today, 03:10 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[16 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit wasn't fond of whatever his sister had decided to do. It was something stand in mum fires did sometimes and what other big cats did to the kits. He didn't mind much, only because it was his sister and she was allowed to do whatever she wanted. "yeah, but his missing bits didn't look nice. I didn't like them, they made me feel yucky!" he didn't have the exact words but that was the best he could describe it. Strawberrykit then continued to tell him what she'd learnt, biting! Was that something he had to do aswell?

Jaggedkit hadn't seen his father approaching among a crowd of so many cats as big as him, so when Snowybreeze had attempted to groom Jaggedkit's head in greeting it completely spooked him. Fur spiked up, Jaggedkit let out hiss preparing himself to attack only to realise that this was no stranger. Just snowy dad. That was a nice surprise! Jaggedkit had been looking for snowydad right? No actually he hadn't been, bit he was still happy to see him! Jaggedkit attempted to headbutt his dad in return, a small purr forming in his throat.

Snowydad was saying a lot of words, most of which jaggedkit didn't understand at all. He assumed they must be fun things though. "who's twi- twilly- twillylightstar-" what a hard name to pronounce! He'd just shorten it. "Who's twillystar and why are they so important that we have to listen to them?" he inquired, genuinely not understanding what the importance of this whole meeting was.

Tags:
- Strawberrykit ( @Rose )
- Snowybreeze ( @Alchemist Kitsune )
Let's all ignore the fact I completely forgot to reply to this /w\
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
71 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Killer Aptitude [Tier 3] - Inactive

Dapplebreeze remained at the back of the crowd, happy to keep an eye out for any disturbances that might try to make their way into the meeting from either outside the safety of their walls... or within. Stars almighty, she loved WindClan. She truly did. The fury would give her life for any one of her clanmates, but they could be so inexplicably buffoonish sometimes. It was quite telling that she had stayed most of the meeting shaking her head in disappointment, not even being able to muster up disbelief for the many atrocities the clan had suffered through these past two moons solely by their own paws. Sometimes it felt as though if WindClan's own worst enemy was itself and its strange aptitude for turning on itself when there were no enemies to rally against.

Even as the meeting ended, murmurs started to erupt, and one particular troublemaker spoke out, confusing the senior warrior as to where her leaps to conclusion have been taken to arrive to this as her question. Had she not heard Twilightstar's plight to be on the lookout for red berries? To inform the high ranks so that Lightningstorm could identify them and have them eradicated from the territory? She was certain that after the events that had led to her mentor's exile the medicine cat wanted nothing to do with the cursed red fruits. And considering Sunpaw's end, it was no doubt a good idea to simply be rid of them altogether. If a grown warrior was making the mistake of eating them, then they were clearly a threat to the clan, no questions asked.

The patched warrior opened her maw, ready to interject - she thought it honestly silly for the leader to repeat herself, and perhaps offering Silverfur to go out with her to do a sweep of the death berries would be a fun, productive day between the two of them - when she was stopped. A familiar, fluffy form burying his head in her fur, tears and sobs shaking his body. Oh dear... Had Birchpaw not heard of his mentor's demise? A look of empathy crossed the molly's dark hues, her own heart still shorn and twisted, attempting to heal after her daughter's death.

There were a number of things that Dapplebreeze had not agreed on when it came to Sunpaw. He had been erroneously demoted, in her eyes. Yes. It was true. The demoted warrior had killed an apprentice aged cat. But this cat had been a trespasser. Since when had the other clans shown any level of sympathy for their own paws? Twistedpaw herself had suffered just a season past to the claws of RiverClan for the crime of an accidental trespass. Would have potentially been killed if not for darling Batglare and Swiftfire. Perhaps a warning to be more careful. A reminder to make sure the apprentice understood its trespass before going through such drastic measures. But at the end of the day, it was the life of a cat from outside their clan that had been lost. An enemy. She could hardly find fault for that.

Regardless of her opinions on the matter, however, the lieutenant obeyed the leader. She trusted her judgement, and assumed there had been a logical reason for the demotion that she simply couldn't understand. And Sunpaw should have abided by it. Acted properly on it. And not gone out on his own to find berries of all things to eat and bring back home with him. His death had been an accident, yes. But try as much as she could, she failed to see it as tragic. It had been foolish decisions that had led to it. Breaking of rules and common sense that even kits should have had led to his death. No tears needed to be shed as far as she was concerned.

Or such had been her view. Birchpaw's sobbing questioning had her reassessing her original opinions on the matter. Because... truly... Despite his faults at the end, it was clear that Sunpaw had done right by his apprentice. Had shown him love and care enough for the yellow eyed tom to feel his passing so passionately. A sight that brought sorrow in and of itself and made her dip her head respectfully for the first time in honor of the warrior's passing.

"I'm afraid so, my darling," she mewed, raising one paw in the air in an attempt to wrap it up around the apprentice, her maternal nature winning out against the need to reinforce the cruelties of life once more, as it so often did when it came to her little ones. Even as she admitted to the fact. She would comfort, yes. But she would never hide the truths of clan life from those she had been tasked to teach. From those that she had taken under her wing. "He runs in Silverpelt now."

@Aroogi [Birchpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios