Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow thought she was going to throw up. In the span of only a few heartbeats she had seen three cats get their throats torn out. She knew none of them well, but the wails of dismay from Bumblestar, Redhawk, Mudhound, Wolfpaw, Violetfreckle when she awoke from the dead--Fernwillow could not imagine the agony those cats were going through. Her ears rang, and she found herself latching onto orders. Get the kits and apprentices in the dens. Right, she could do that.

Fernwillow nosed Brindlekit further into the nursery. "Stay there." She murmured, voice soft but a little shaky.

[I wasn't sure if this was the outside or inside wall of the nursery, so I figured I would just make sure!]
Fernwillow then approached Mallowpaw, putting herself between the apprentice and the grisly scene so she couldn't watch anymore. "Let's go," she meowed firmly. "To your den." She nudged the apprentice forward and towards the den, keeping the apprentice moving even through her shock.

[Nightgaze - @The Doctor - SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST BEFORE I POSTED!!]
Once Mallowpaw was in the apprentice's den, Fernwillow saw a small kit wearily sit herself down and fall limp. She sighed, noticing Nightgaze struggling to wake the kit up. “I got this,” she murmured, shooting a glare at the cats who weren’t doing anything to help. She padded over and picked up the little kit by the scruff, carrying her to the nursery and settling her down in a warm nest. She would be back to check on the kit later.

[I sort of powerplayed Fernwillow carrying her since Midnightkit had fainted, hope that's alright!]
Fernwillow barely caught the tail of Fuzzpaw disappearing outside of camp, and she cursed under her breath. Of all the times an apprentice disappeared outside of camp... She swiveled her head to look out over the clearing, and knew her work was not done. She trusted Fuzzpaw to stay close to camp. She had to get the kits in order first.
Fernwillow pushed Nightpaw into motion, keeping her body between him and the sight. "Let's go," she murmured. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give her space."

Once Nightpaw was situated, Fernwillow attended to the next young cat. "Mantiskit." She meowed, looking down at the kit. "Let's move to the nursery, yeah?" She nudged them with her muzzle to get them moving. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give them space now."
Just how many damn kits were left to their own devices?? Maybe this was why RiverClan kept losing their kits. Fernwillow pushed Butterflykit gently towards the nursery. "C'mon," she sighed. "Bumblestar will be back." She didn't know how many times she had to say it, today. "We have to give her space."

Mallowpaw
9/100

Mallowpaw couldn't believe her eyes. Bumblestar, her throat torn out by an invisible force. Violetfreckle stirring beneath her. A dead warrior come back to life. How was this possible?

Then a pale grey flank blocked her view. Mallowpaw didn't resist as Fernwillow guided her to the apprentice den, her shock preventing her from feeling embarrassed she had to be guided there like a kit. The apprentice was usually so good at following orders, but this... this was to much.
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:12 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Everything was a blur. Voices were growing numb; into a vast nothingness of white noise. Each of her five senses felt like they were giving out on her, growing weaker and weaker by every passing second. Her vision barely foretold the figures of her clan-mates crowding the high ranks, only setting her eyes on the sights of pools of crimson gushing out from Violetfreckle’s exposed throat and feeling her paws growing dampened by the gushing of scarlet that stained her fur. Her emotions felt toyed; almost as if they were being tugged upon by reckless heartstrings. Her heart grew hollow, but quickly rejoiced with life as her eyes finally regained focus on the present.

A sudden splash of scarlet streaked across her young eyes, the young latter’s youthful eyes turning wide as the unspeakable unforetold right in front of her. Her throat clenched and squeezed as words restrained her voice, unable to escape as fear quelled her stomach. The blood pooled the naturally porcelain-white snow, smearing it a deep strawberry red.

Her muscles clenched; her jaws quivering, a shade of helplessness slid itself up her spine and grasped itself onto her shoulders with its spindly fingers. Frightened, sapphire blue orbs watched as Bumblestar stumbled, her eyes suddenly lifeless, and then dropped dead. Almost as if some foreign force had come and gone to finish its job by mercilessly killing the leader with zero remorse. Silence had ticked by for a moment, her brain finally processing the inevitable situation that had foretold right in front of her as her own leader‘s—no, her own aunt’s blood began to pool the already-stained snow, covering it with a fresh layer of blood. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Realization grasped onto her rather quickly, her lips quivering at a futile attempt to try speaking but to no avail. Drizzlecloud’s attempt at being comforting brought her no remorse. The acrid stench of blood that had been lingering around her nostrils was already too much for the young molly to bear, attacking at her system without any hesitation. Her panic began to rise, her breaths growing shallow as her mind grew hazed. No, not hazed. Her thoughts were jumbled, tangled, unfiltered. She failed. Again. The death of another clan-mate felt pressured onto her shoulders. Guilt and regret flourished into her veins, her body finally regaining momentum after being ignorant to the hard traces of reality for so long. Her limbs grew weak as she felt as if each strangling emotion was bursting at the seams. Confusion. Hurt. Anger. Springpaw couldn’t make sense of her stumbling thoughts, but she found herself moving subconsciously towards the group, hesitance drawing within each step.

“B… B-Bumbles?” Her voice quivered, the single, pleading word expressing past her lips as sorrow overcame her frame. She didn’t know what to think. What to do, even. She just saw Bumblestar die from some unforeseen force, the horror from the scene alone only making her feel more hopeless than the last. The name Bumbles had been drawn towards her by instinct; feeling as if stating her full name would feel foreign and wrong on her tongue. Bumbles was a proper choice for now. At least, in her eyes it was. She looked… so lifeless. Gone. Something in her chest felt tight, like a vice squeezing her heart, stealing the precious air out of her lungs. She wanted to draw closer, to see if Bumbles was truly gone. “Bumbles… if you-”

Then the unspeakable happened. Her aunt finally stirred, the life redrawing back into her body like a phoenix rising from the ashes it created to rebirth itself. The same could be equally said for Violetfreckle, but the calico bore no attention towards that, only hawkishly observing the situation happening right in front of her. Throughout her entire life, Springpaw never witnessed anything as remarkable as a leader coming back alive after losing a life. It was regretful to think of such an extraordinary incident as something as highly as remarkable, when it should be worrisome. She didn’t know how many lives Bumbles held in store, but she didn’t want to impulsively ask out of curiosity. Bumbles was alive and well, and that was what she needed to draw her attention towards.

Words had clamped in her throat, pitifully falling as her brain pitifully scrambled for the right things to say. A part of her wanted to sob; another wanted to curse at the stars for their mockery for the living and treating lives like they were a game of chess. Her expression turned stoic, glassy sapphire eyes glancing up towards the sky. For once, the brittle sun was shining against the bleak clouds, and the snow brightened its rays tenfold. It may be a sign of hope, but Springpaw only felt her jaw clench against the heady feeling of betrayal sitting deep in her stomach. She was no delusional fool to believe their constant mockery. They may be her ancestors, but there wasn’t any way that she was going to say anything towards the bleeding burning skies above that’ll quench their desires.

Letting loose a sigh through gritted teeth, the calico molly finally focused her attention towards Bumbles, her emotions turning turmoil as her stomach quenched and churned with the restless tension that unfolded over her. “You’re… you’re alive… I thought…” she thought what, exactly? Did she think that she was going to be gone forever? Embarrassment at its finest, she suspected. She couldn’t focus on everything else at the moment, merely focusing on her leader for a brief moment before finally turning towards her mentor, noting the matching streaks crimson staining their naturally pale fur. Another wash off was going to be needed, she supposed.

@dino. @Omari @vellichor @/whoever else

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; January 28th, 2024 at 09:13 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:42 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

SilverStorm Grabbed The Frozen SilverPaw, Tears In Eyes, And Locked On The Cat.... SilverStorm Threw Him Into The Nersery... Oops! Atleast He Could Hang With MouseKit And That Noncence AcornKit Who Claimed To Be Inlove With Him.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:37 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Streampaw trembles from her spot near the entrance of the apprentice den, her eyes wide with shock at the scene before her. Bumblestar, Violetfreckle, and Maplesomething (She doesn't really know her, so...) all just died. Then Bumblestar and Violetfreckle came back to life, how did Bumblestar even die?! Is she the only one who noticed that Violetfreckle came back, like, right after Bumblestar died? It's a lot to comprehend... and all really quite confusing.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It took too long, far too long. She could barely make out the sights and sounds of other distressed cats -- Wolfpaw, Redhawk, and Mudhound to name the few she knew at least decently well. Their wails and cries had echoed her own, but now she was focused on listening for the faintest sounds of life. Bumblestar's chest was still and silent until she heard a heartbeat. And then, she lifted her head and began to stand.

Dizzy with relief, Violetfreckle let out a sigh, then a choked sob. She willed herself desperately to hold it all in, for just a few moments. To show the overwhelming crowd of cats that all was fine. She put on a brave face and stood up as well, nearly falling over when Bumblestar pressed her head into Violet's shoulder. Another, smaller sob escaped her. She had to stop herself. "I did too," she tired to let out a light-hearted chuckle, but it fell flat. She was shaking, still taken aback by everything that had happened in... it had to be just a minute or two, max. Alive, dead, then alive again.

She shook her head and as Bumblestar reassured Wolfpaw, Redhawk, and Mudhound, all she could do was nod. Her gaze was fixed somewhere in the distance, her thoughts torn between cycling through what she'd experienced and forcibly repressing what she'd experienced. She was brought back to the present by Bumblestar leaning against her shoulder. She caught the other tabby's words and felt herself choke up. It was Violetfreckle's turn to press her forehead into the leader's shoulder, if only to ground herself for one moment.

At the softer words, Violetfreckle looked back up and shook her head. She hadn't realized it, but it was just her throat wound that had been miraculously healed. Her scratches were still there, just a few crisscrossing her pelt. What was worse was her leg -- the bone was still broken, and as the adrenaline wore off from, well, dying, she found it hard to stand again. She managed to sit back down, not-so gracefully. The crowd was starting to become too much. "I think I wanna lay down." The words were spoken softly, almost a plea.

// @dino. -- mentioned characters: @BEAR. @tallulah @Rani \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark

Last edited by vellichor; January 28th, 2024 at 11:11 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:08 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

v List of Mentions v

Larkswoop - [ ACTIVE ] Flock Together T2 [ ACTIVE ]
ThunderClan Warrior - 24 Moons

____

Larkswoop was beginning to explain her injury to Springpaw when all the commotion in the clearing started.

''Well, Silverpaw and I-'' The warrior broke off, her gaze snapping over to where Violetfreckle and Mapledawn were fighting.

''Oh, Great StarClan..'' She whispered, turning to Silverpaw.

''Injured paw or not, your injury isn't as bad as mine or the others. Go fetch as much cobwebs as you can, Silverpaw!'' Larkswoop ordered her apprentice.

''There should be lots in the fallen log over there.'' She gestured to the hollow log at the side of the clearing.

Larkswoop then turned to Springpaw.

''Don't worry about me at the moment. You should go help your mentor. I'll be okay until Violetfreckle and Mapledawn are taken care of.''

The ThunderClan molly pressed her nose comfortingly to the top of Springpaw's head comfortingly.

''I know this is all sudden, but you're an amazing medicine cat. ThunderClan is lucky to have you, Springpaw.''

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; January 28th, 2024 at 11:09 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 02:03 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye quietly backed up and just lay down.
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:20 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

EchoHeart

"as a mother and a warrior i want my clan and my child to have a perfect life!"

echoheart was lying down in the clearing, her belly hurt bad. she groaned a little as she shifted to her side as she breathed in air. it hurt...it hurt really bad...
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:52 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v List of Mentions v

____

Larkswoop was beginning to explain her injury to Springpaw when all the commotion in the clearing started.

''Well, Silverpaw and I-'' The warrior broke off, her gaze snapping over to where Violetfreckle and Mapledawn were fighting.

''Injured paw or not, your injury isn't as bad as mine or the others. Go fetch as much cobwebs as you can, Silverpaw!'' Larkswoop ordered her apprentice.

''There should be lots in the fallen log over there.'' She gestured to the hollow log at the side of the clearing.

''Don't worry about me at the moment. You should go help your mentor. I'll be okay until Violetfreckle and Mapledawn are taken care of.''

The ThunderClan molly pressed her nose comfortingly to the top of Springpaw's head comfortingly.

''I know this is all sudden, but you're an amazing medicine cat. ThunderClan is lucky to have you, Springpaw.''
Yes, Larkswoop! And Sprin gpaw, You Are A Great Medicine Cat! He Called Running To The Den. He Came Back A Few Moments Later, With A Wad Of Codwebs On A Stick.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; January 29th, 2024 at 06:53 AM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:23 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v List of Mentions v

____

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn blinked in surprise and she looked around, confused. Her eyes fell apon all the commotion going around camp, and concern flooded her mind.
Why was this happening? She was gone for a moment, and she was with Bumblestar just a moment ago, talking.

At least they're alive... She glanced at Bumblestar and Violetfreckle.

((Also, I'm not sure I remember Mapledawn fighting with Violetfreckle, unless you were mistaken her for Mapleface?))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!