Today 02:30 PM
Conflict of Interest [p]
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:29 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 01:06 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Before Lionscar could answer Flowerpaw went barging on over to Crowfade and Lionscar. Please excuse Lionscar, Crowfade he must not have all his screws tightened.

Then she looked at Lionscar. I told you to see what was happening from a distance moran! Not come and defend a trespasser now you got Crowfade feeling very unpleased with you. I already told you if you're going to defend trespassers do it on your own time. Also since when does the clan take orders from you?

Lionkit looked at Flowerpaw.I was just trying to help I didn't mean to cause trouble. he mewed looking guilty. Well I belive you owe Crowfade an apology!

Lionscar looked at Crowfade. I'm sorry that I didn't mind my own business and yelled at the clan. I am also sorry for defending a trespasser."
@Rani

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; July 12th, 2024 at 01:09 AM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 10:10 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Burningkit is feeling down and doesn't know why.

(Activity post - open)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking . A L O N E . . . T I M E . for an overly long time

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

Last edited by Snivellus; July 12th, 2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Apparently none of these cats knew how to understand SPEAKING dear starclan.

The fury's ears remained pinned and the low growl in his throat persisted as his headache just did not take the reasonable path and walked away, the rogue acting like a fool and Flowerpaw and Lionscar missnamed him for a clanmate.
"Its Crowtooth ya two, not Crowfade thatsa completely different clanmate. Fer stars sake Flowerpaw ya've even interacted wit' me several times ya should know my name!

Lionscar yer forgiven wit' no issue if ya beat it now an' dont interfere again, so Id advise ya do so."
The idiot warrior could watch with the idiot apprentice but for now Crowtooth had bigger morons to fry.

"Lady @Cinnamiontail yer beggin' at the wrong cats paws. Lionscar here got no more authority in him then ya do. I am the cat ya wanna talk to unless ya want me ta call up Twilightstar an' trust me, she'll be much less pleased then I am right now. 'Cuz yer daft Ill educate ya, I am a fury rank o' this clan an' as such am one o' the cats elected by the clan leader ta handle little issues like this so she doesnt have ta. An' I promise she'd be right upset ta come down ta this mess an' ya not listenin' ta one o' her furies givin' ya a chance ta act right.

Ya are trespassin'. End o' story. I got sympathy fer yer situation sure but this is NOT how ya join a clan. An' we do NOT do charity fer just any random cat who intrudes inta our home wit' a sob story ta their name. We do not have the herbs or prey ta spare fer rogues.

If ya want help LEAVE, like I told ya an' try joinin' our clan through proper channels rather then invadin'. Though Id do it quick, Ill be reporting this ta Twilightstar an' the more ya act like a fool the less inclined Ill be she'll be ta let ya join if ya do try properly.

We allow rogues to become one o' us, but not fools an' yer actin' like one. Final warnin' leave or Im makin' ya leave by force."
This was just foolish of the queen and the clan cats had given ample indication that she wasnt welcome here and were a second from make sure she left regardless of her wishes as unpleasant for her as it might be for refusing to listen, queen or not.

Windclan didnt need troublemakers who acted like this in their clan so by not learning from her mistakes and trying to get what she wanted in a reasonable manner she was showing she was just the sort they didnt want. Maybe if she left now and took advice Twilightstar would look past it for sympathy for her kits but frankly windclan was being kinder then most clans would be so far and the rogue was squandering it.

@Mica @---Bluestar--- @Neptune.
(Cinnamiontail as Ive said this is not how to join a clan and your cat is on final warning, if she does not leave in her next post she will be attacked and/or made to leave by force.
If you want your rogue to join windclan to have her kits do it through the link below as it is the proper route to join a clan. At current your cat is not joining and is simply a rogue trespasser.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=64490 )

Last edited by Rani; July 12th, 2024 at 06:50 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:48 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

FADINGDAWN

Fadingdawn's pale-ginger-and-white pelt emerged from the warriors' den with a yawn. She spotted her apprentice nearby and called out to him.

''Cardinalpaw! Come on. I'm teaching you some hunting and battle lessons today.''

{ @ollie }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Nope that was it. Crowtooth was snapping. Seeing the rogue who had been so disrespectful and stupid make towards the medicine cat the fury lost his mind, a red mist settling down as protective instincts for Lightningstorm, already vulnerable with her missing memories, flared.

With a roar of "NO! I ALREADY SAID TA LEAVE AN' YER NO LONGER GETTIN' THE CHOICE!" the tom lunged.

Power play permission granted by high rank @Moonraven .

The warrior sunk fangs into the queens scruff, tail flicking to indicate Hawkfur help him, and started bodily dragging her out of camp and away from the medicine cats den. He'd given warning and now it was too late and he did not care if his teeth in the mollys scruff hurt her or if her going without herbs had ill effect, she shouldve listened. It wouldnt be a fatal injury besides, cats got grabbed by the scruff all the time.

The queens words were ignored, Crowtooth not caring about her so called mate, not trusting her words to be truthful or even caring to check if they ever even knew a Whitewhisper in the clan ever. This fool had been an idiot nuisance who'd ignored warnings and orders and now wanted herbs that were valuable to the clan and made to go into the medicine cats den despite being surrounded by two warriors and an apprentice already furious and ready to attack. Thanks to those warriors and apprentice she didnt get far of course, but the point remained.

Crowtooth with Hawkfurs help dragged this queen out of windclans camp and out on the territory, only letting go of her when they were away from windclans home and snarling out a final.
"Run fer yer life ya damn nuisance an' never come back or yer tastin' claws next!"

@Cinnamiontail (As per my last warning Silverpool has been grabbed and dragged out of camp with power play permission given by the clan leader. You are no longer to post in the clearing or any part of the camp with her as she is no longer there. She is now in windclans territory thread and if she does not flee and leave the territory in her next post there she will be attacked and possibly killed.)

@Mica @Neptune. (If either of you want your cats to post and help crowtooth remove her feel free)

Last edited by Rani; July 12th, 2024 at 07:38 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:52 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

The queen slashes the cats paw off her making sure to keep her claws sheathed and gives one last look at the camp she sighs and returns to the forest when she comes back she places 3 pieces of fresh kill on the pile and leaves.

Last edited by Cinnamiontail; July 12th, 2024 at 09:09 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post

Stonetail-35 Moons-
The grey warrior nodded it had been an overdue session and he was ready to make up the lost time. “Yes it’s time,do you want battle or mm hunting basics?he asked while looking around here lately he had been more tired than usual.Maybe it was his kits or the stress from Tallgrasses eye who knew.

Fogpaw thought for a moment and said, "I would like to start my training on hunting skills first before getting to learn about battling just yet." Fogpaw said cheerfully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post
Stonetail-35 Moons
He nods at the apprentice “Hunting it is then!he says cheery.He motions for the apprentice to follow him as he starts to pad towards the exit of camp.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:39 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Burningkit - A nonbinary tortie with amber eyes - 2 moons - It/its

Burningkit chases a moth. How dare they to fly near it?!

(Activity post - closed)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking . A L O N E . . . T I M E . for an overly long time

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:44 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Frogkit existed.

activity post - CLOSED

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 13th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 05:45 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: WindClan Clearing

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

The apprentice looked up from the edge of the clearing at his mentor. They grinned and pulled themselves to his paws and raced over, looking excited.

[ @isla ]

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!