Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 04:12 AM
Blue's Shop! (Writing)
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:07 AM
New warriors grahpic novel
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 03:18 AM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 03:12 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 02:30 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Maggotpaw's mouth opens then closes quickly. Had they been hissing like a cowardly Thunderclanner? Do Thunderclan hiss often? Are they all cowards, or just the ones that hiss? Well. It doesn't want to be either of those things—cowardly, Thunderclan—so it knocks the hissing out fast.

"Then I'll bite you. And step on you and jump on you and squish you. And then I'll chase you around and hunt you." Maggotpaw won't do anything of the sort. It hates that stuff—besides chasing, chasing is fun—and it would really rather be hiding in the elder's den more than anything, but if hissing is off the table then empty threats will have to do. "And since that's all you're gonna make me do and I already know how to do it then you should tell Twilightstar I don't need a stupid mentor with a scratched-up face. Or any kind of mentor. Okay? Go now." The little brat instructs, nodding up at the Galewood as if it expects Whisperinghive to clamber on up right now and execute Maggotpaw's orders.

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well it didn't like those two were getting along well at all. Her solo green eye peers down at Maggotpaw and Whisperinghive as they interact. It seemed like they rubbed each other's fur wrong, but she'd let them be for now. So long as they weren't trying to kill or harm each other. Anyway, Crowbreeze either forgot the question or hadn't heard her. Whatever the reason she had the rest of the meeting to get through.

"As I've had issues once again with a lack of respect for the furies' authority, I've decided they will be allowed to demoted and temporarily exiled cats at their discretion." Twilightstar was hoping this would stop the constant reports of troublemakers. Well, probably not from Lightningstorm as she seemed to have a new problem every pawful of days as of late.

"I'm not certain of how many of you have heard but we recently lost Sunpaw. While we're still looking into how he managed to find it, he ate deathberries and passed away not long after. Need I remind everyone not to eat bright red berries, they will kill you. They often smell sweet. If you come across them anywhere in WindClan's land remember where they are and make a report to one of the high ranks or a fury so we can remove them. Do not try to do so yourself, and if you get any of the berries on you, you must wash your paws in a water source, do not attempt to lick it off yourself. You can get sick that way." Twilightstar wanted nothing to do with yew berries after what happened last time.

"I've got a report from Leechscar about a murderer amongst us. Quickpaw was heard killing one of our missing cats, Ashfoot. He ran before he could get caught. But I found him attacking poor Duckthroat while he was out of camp and executed him. I haven't the faintest clue what caused Quickpaw to act as he did, but this means we must keep a better eye on our younger cats. So from now on any apprentices found outside of the camp without a warrior will be immediately demoted for a moon regardless of why. Any kits outside of camp will remain in the nursery for an extra moon. You apprentices and kits know the rules so if you choose to break them expect a punishment to fit the crime."

The she-cat was being a lot stricter with her clanmate's freedom. But after leading for so long and dealing with repeated bad behavior. Twilightstar figured if the punishments were harsh enough perhaps cats would think twice before breaking rules... or committing murders apparently.

"Unless there are any questions, we're done here." She finished the meeting by leaping off the branch.
#wcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Fio @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Aphrodite

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Yesterday at 06:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Honeysucklepaw nodded, taking her leave to rest.

Mushroomglow made her way to sit in front of the warriors den when the meeting was over.

{Closed posts}

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Duckthroat
106 Moons
He/Him They/Them
Duckthroat was awoken from his slumber by the noise of Maggotkits voice and Twilightstars. Something about not wanting to become an apprentice? He sighed his shoulders and really everything hurt but he wouldn’t let maggotpaw be a little grub not if had something to do about it as much as he loved the former kits company surely he could get his point across to the young apprentice.

He slowly walked from the medicine den to the clearing every step was excruciating but he had a goal. Once he saw maggot paw he walked over he gave a nod to his new mentor he then turned his head to look at the new apprentice he sighed “Maggotpaw have you no shame?..I know how much you desire to share stories but it would fill my heart up with joy if you accepted your role remember you promised to take care of me in the elders den surely you won’t go back on that now..?” He asked his eyes were glazed he loved it so dearly more than the apprentice could know but this was getting ridiculous. Listen I’m sure your new den mates will love to hear your stories just as much as I have and I’m sure your mentor will to think of this as a new chapter in your life’s saga.” He says while smiling softly
@nyme
@ChaosBringer

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

Birchpaw swayed on his paws, letting out a choking cry of grief. Sunburst..
was .. dead..?
He slumped onto the ground, placing his paws over his eyes. This couldn't be. His old mentor and best friend... gone?

Running over to Dapplebreeze, he burried his face in her fur, tears streaming from his eyes. "He.. *hick* can't be .. dead.." He mewed between sobs, gazing up at her with wide, grief-stricken eyes. "He.. he just *hick* can't be!"

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ; @Concorde (so u can see the sad bb) ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; Yesterday at 08:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Fallenkit shuffled nervously, hearing about a murderer. Would they try to get her too?
(lol Quickpaw is my character)
Old Today, 02:07 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Summerpelt watched Blueberrykit nod in agreement, before she softly smiled.