Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Mica
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:11 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:10 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2017, 02:48 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Swarmingecho sighs, her eyes flashing.
lotusfang
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:57 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw dropped into a sloppy crouch his tail swinging and his forepaws splayed out.

Quailpaw dropped into a neat hunters crouch, despite that she was balanced mostly on her left side since she didn't exactly have a paw on her right side.
Flarerunner observed the two, wondering the approach she should take. Quailpaw definitely doesn't need any harsh rebuke, but Yewpaw's got a bit of an arrogance to him- toughness will only help him. "Yewpaw," the molly started off, her voice calm and neutral. "Please tell me that's just a joke?" She let out a sigh, shaking her head. "First off, your tail will scare any prey around away- still it. Secondly, balance your weight. Quailpaw's balanced herself more than you, and she's got an injured leg."

The molly turned to face Quailpaw, not giving Yewpaw a moment to come up with a retort. "Quailpaw, that's a very good crouch, just be very conscious about your right side. Your leg is causing you to lean more on your left- natural, but it'll give you some difficulty. Try to lean a bit more to your right. I know it will feel awkward, and not comfortable, but if you do feel comfortable then that's a good sign that you've not balanced yourself completely." Her green eyes flickered between the two. "A tip for both of you to remember; keep your paws tucked in close to you. It'll let you pounce farther, which will be a big help while hunting rabbits. You also need to react quick. If it gets away, always try to give chase- if you're fast enough, perhaps you could catch up with it."

Old January 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner observed the two, wondering the approach she should take. Quailpaw definitely doesn't need any harsh rebuke, but Yewpaw's got a bit of an arrogance to him- toughness will only help him. "Yewpaw," the molly started off, her voice calm and neutral. "Please tell me that's just a joke?" She let out a sigh, shaking her head. "First off, your tail will scare any prey around away- still it. Secondly, balance your weight. Quailpaw's balanced herself more than you, and she's got an injured leg."

The molly turned to face Quailpaw, not giving Yewpaw a moment to come up with a retort. "Quailpaw, that's a very good crouch, just be very conscious about your right side. Your leg is causing you to lean more on your left- natural, but it'll give you some difficulty. Try to lean a bit more to your right. I know it will feel awkward, and not comfortable, but if you do feel comfortable then that's a good sign that you've not balanced yourself completely." Her green eyes flickered between the two. "A tip for both of you to remember; keep your paws tucked in close to you. It'll let you pounce farther, which will be a big help while hunting rabbits. You also need to react quick. If it gets away, always try to give chase- if you're fast enough, perhaps you could catch up with it."
Yewpaw fixed his crouch up, it looked nicer," I guess it matters..."
Quailpaw nodded slowly and leaned to her left a B and pulled her paw closer," hmm... A little hard, but I can deal and will manage."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@TheBread

"I like hunting here on the treeline. Lots of prey are here," she said with a smile. "What about you?" She hissed at herself, then shook it off in her mind. 'He obviously doesn't want to talk about himself,' she thought. 'You mouse-brain, you may have just scared him off...'
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Amazed

@Liquoris Sorry, forgot to mention you~
Ebonypaw gained a thoughtful look and glanced around, "It does seem a good hunting spot." At her question he thought about the places he'd hunted before and said, "Down near the border we share with Thunderclan is usually a good spot." He knew it wasn't very specific but then again, it didn't have to be.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; January 14th, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Yewpaw fixed his crouch up, it looked nicer," I guess it matters..."
Quailpaw nodded slowly and leaned to her left a B and pulled her paw closer," hmm... A little hard, but I can deal and will manage."
Flarerunner nodded approvingly to the both of them. "Alright, that's much better. Now, I want you two to work together and try to catch a rabbit. Think of a plan, and try it out." She sat down, ready to listen to them brainstorm. They can do this, she thought, knowing they'd figure out a plan. And it will definitely be good training for them.

Old January 13th, 2017, 05:25 PM

My Mood: Bored

Web paw looked up Frome her high perch on the tree.she looked over and heard a crack.she pricked her ears up and the branch fell.she clawed frantically for the trunk of the tree and landed with a thud on the ground she felt a sceringbpain in her ribs and could not feel her back legs.she screched in pain but knew no cat most likely would hear.
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Flarerunner nodded approvingly to the both of them. "Alright, that's much better. Now, I want you two to work together and try to catch a rabbit. Think of a plan, and try it out." She sat down, ready to listen to them brainstorm. They can do this, she thought, knowing they'd figure out a plan. And it will definitely be good training for them.
Quailpaw nodded," Okay...Yewpaw, you chase the rabbit one direction while I'm coming from the other direction then I pounce on it or you can..."
Yewpaw scowled," your weak I would. But my ideas better thud our paws to scare them to death and make them freeze up then we easily can pounce on them."
Quailpaw glanced up," Which idea will work Flamerunner?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Quailpaw nodded," Okay...Yewpaw, you chase the rabbit one direction while I'm coming from the other direction then I pounce on it or you can..."
Yewpaw scowled," your weak I would. But my ideas better thud our paws to scare them to death and make them freeze up then we easily can pounce on them."
Quailpaw glanced up," Which idea will work Flamerunner?"
Flarerunner stifled a sigh of exasperation. Yewpaw needs to get over himself and learn that others have good ideas too. "Quailpaw's idea would work better," she meowed. "If you thud your paws, all the rabbits nearby will run right back to their dens and you won't have any time to catch them," she explained. "Now, go on! Try it out- and remember, keep your crouch balanced." She gave the two an encouraging smile, excited to see how their first hunt would turn out.

Old January 13th, 2017, 06:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Flarerunner stifled a sigh of exasperation. Yewpaw needs to get over himself and learn that others have good ideas too. "Quailpaw's idea would work better," she meowed. "If you thud your paws, all the rabbits nearby will run right back to their dens and you won't have any time to catch them," she explained. "Now, go on! Try it out- and remember, keep your crouch balanced." She gave the two an encouraging smile, excited to see how their first hunt would turn out.
Quailpaw quietly whispered to Yewpaw," I see a rabbit!"
Yewpaw, forgetting about teamwork or anything he learned tore across the area yowling,"Die Rabbit die!"
Quailpaw spotted a rabbit not far off and sprinted towards in slightly lopsided, and dropped onto an alright crouch before pouncing with her good paw and bit it's neck quickly killing it and proudly carried it back, while Yewpaw came back empty pawed," Why don't they listen!?" He cursed

Closed Thread