Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM

Old March 27th, 2024, 07:18 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun still had to talk to Blueriver and Sloerush about failing to complete their patrol with Cormorantpaw; the deputy didn't want to waste any more time, lest they both think they got away with slacking off.

"Sloerush and Blueriver," he called, the frustration apparent in his tone. "Cormorantpaw informed me that you both failed to join her on the patrol you were assigned to; because of that, she wandered out of camp and did the patrol on her own. While part of that responsibility lay with her, part of it is with you for failing to do your job. Patrols aren't optional; if you're assigned to one, you need to complete it.

"The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, the pair of you will be joining me. I expect you both to show up to this punishment when it happens, or else you'll face greater punishment."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Blue and Sloe's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
(CRAP Completely forgot about this School is being a pain and I can't keep things organized, sorry )

Sloerush gave a small whimper and nodded quickly, terrified. How could he have forgotten? Forgetting was something only a lazy, useless warrior would do. Did this make him lazy and useless? He'd always attended patrols, no matter how scared he usually got. His fear of practically anything never prevented him from attending a patrol. He never forgot. Never. This? This was unbelievable.

"S-s-sorry.. F-Fadingsun... I- uh... I- I'll make sure this d-doesn't happen a-again..." He murmured quietly, trying and yet failing to meet the deputy's eyes. Well this was a great way to start off the first ever time to talk to the Clan's deputy. Just great.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old March 27th, 2024, 09:01 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Dunepounce returned to camp with a grin, tail swishing behind him. “Fadebro! Border patrol to the WindClan border went quite nicely, if I do say so myself. No trouble from the bunnies, and Boulderpaw handled his first patrol excellently. Not much else to report.” He certainly would never complain about a quiet patrol - for all his talk about adventure seeking and excitement, Dunepounce knew quite well that a calm patrol meant good things for his patrol mates and his clan.

[ @Cherry~ ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:31 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

@Epiales - @Bean
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Another patrol? Troutstone felt like he had just finished his last one! Welp, so long as he got extra freshkill tonight, the grey warrior wouldn't mind too much. "OK, you two," he called out to his patrol-mates. Say, this was also the second time in a row he was leading.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun still had to talk to Blueriver and Sloerush about failing to complete their patrol with Cormorantpaw; the deputy didn't want to waste any more time, lest they both think they got away with slacking off.

"Sloerush and Blueriver," he called, the frustration apparent in his tone. "Cormorantpaw informed me that you both failed to join her on the patrol you were assigned to; because of that, she wandered out of camp and did the patrol on her own. While part of that responsibility lay with her, part of it is with you for failing to do your job. Patrols aren't optional; if you're assigned to one, you need to complete it.

"The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, the pair of you will be joining me. I expect you both to show up to this punishment when it happens, or else you'll face greater punishment."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Blue and Sloe's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )

okay i was on a trip, but okay....

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:58 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tabby apprentice returned to camp with the juniper berries in paw. "Hey Mistyshard. Lost track of sparrowsnarl since i stayed behind to find some herbs, no idea where the other guy went. Found some Juniper berries. Help with stomach aches." he explained, twitching his tail if the warrior wanted to respond

[ @starry this is sooo lateee - DISCLAIMER: RAINPAW HAS HK T1 AND JUNIPER BERRIES IS ONE OF THE HERBS, THEREFORE HE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:10 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Rainpaw arrived
@MockingRabbit @Epiales

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Patrols are due 10th of April. If you need an extension let me know through a VM. Mistyshard has permission to do these patrols and not completing them will result in an IC punishment. Patrol leaders are in charge of adding their patrols and things they have collected to the patrol menu.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

If you need to be replaced I would prefer a VM no later than 2nd of April.
The second time sending out patrols, Mistyshard already felt experienced. Last time everything had gone quite smoothly and almost every patrol reported back. It was a great improvement and she was super happy about it. She let her amber gaze sweep over the clearing as the wheels in her mind began churning. Who to put with which apprentices... "Listen up RiverClan! It's time for herb patrols again."

"First of all I want Turtleblossom [ @leopard. ] to take Frostmelt [ @Epiales ] and Strawberrypaw [ @lys.luvbot ] to Haven Springs. Bring back poppy flowers, which are bright red in color with darker centers, and be careful not to lose a lot of seeds along the way. Also collect marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem."

"Next, Spiritbunny [ @Dolomedes ] take Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ] and Adderpaw [ @Fish ] to Lionsbeach. Collect horsetail which is a reedy, prickly plant that grows in large clumps and has a clean scent. Your best bet is to search on riverbanks and marshlands. Also some cobwebs, surely you know how those look."

"Thirdly I want Dunepounce [ @naiad ] to go with Starlingflight [ @Tiabirb ] and Snailpaw [ @mars ] to Rugged Range. Look for moss which you know and dandelion. It's a flat headed, low growing yellow flower with vibrant leaves. Banks of waterways are a good point to begin your search for dandelion." She would be forever grateful for Coldamber telling her about all these herbs.

"We're almost done.. Eaglepaw [ @Micanomancy ] and Minkpaw [ @alec ], you're going with Cloudbass [ @nyx ]. Also take Morningmimic [ @Ladiebugg ] while you are at it and go to the territory. Collect borage which is a tall stalk with star shaped flowers which has a range of blue and pink shades, along with thyme. Thyme has slender branches that grow in a shrub and it has a spicy smell."

"Lastly I'm taking Berrypaw [ @SentimentalSquid ], Wrenpaw [ @Neptune. ] and Pigeonpelt [ @Blazing ] to Sleepy Thicket. We'll be looking for daisy, a small flower with many thin white petals and a yellow center. Also some yellowbell - a tall shrub with oval shaped petals on the flowers. Yellow as the name says and the flowers don't have a lot of petals on them." Right, she was finally done. With a flick of her tail she stepped back and waited for her patrolmates to join her.

Last edited by starry; March 31st, 2024 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:23 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

StrawberryPaw gathered @lepord. @Epiales

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 31st, 2024, 02:49 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Attachment 3298
Attachment 3297
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; ] | @nyx @occultation

Her annoyance was obvious. Her foreleg was a tad bloody, but the rat bite didn't go that deep and the blood was dried already. It has scabbed over. But the blood still showed either way. She trudged in, very, very annoyed. But her mood brightened when Cloudbass was still following. One warrior had been good. That was nice. Did the rat bite her? Of course it freaking did. Why was she surprised? Fadingsun! she called out, golden eyes bright. Not even a wound could ruin her mood. Good news, and bad news. Good news first. We finished the patrol, and there were no trespassers from Shadowclan. But unfortunately, There was a strong scent of rats and I got bit by one. I decided to come back and get some more cats to check it out. She shook her head. I didn't want anyone to get hurt or killed if there were as many rats as I smelled. She confessed. It was honesty and truth after all. I looked around, and their scent seemed to lead back to camp. Also. She added, The rats smelled really odd.. I killed the one who bloody bit me, that was the only one there.. they smelled like death and mold...

[Sorry it's lazy!]

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; April 2nd, 2024 at 09:12 AM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:23 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Dolomedes , @Fish

trigger warnings for this post: none
barely bothering to hide her annoyance at not being assigned to the patrol with minkpaw and eaglepaw, cobwebpaw glanced around for her patrolmates and flicked her ear.

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3