Today 09:28 PM

Old October 21st, 2021, 07:28 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Coldamber blinks at her patrol mates. Oh, joy. Not a single one of them had been paying attention.
Without paying much mind to the other two, she steps closer to the border and sniffs for the scent that would indicate one of their own patrols had been by. Their own side of the border was quite stale, so this was probably the right place.
"I do believe we're supposed to be here. The scent markers are stale, so that means it's our job to mark them before ShadowClan gets it in their head to try to move their borders again."
@Beetlenose @xXCloudsongXx
“Isn’t that what a border patrol is?” Smokestep mumbled quietly to himself.

He stepped forward amd started to mark the border.
Old October 21st, 2021, 05:13 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Butterflydust - She/They

She was dragged by the ocean. What a boring sight. She hated the ocean. Which was weird sense she had a friend named off an ocean event. You know that the ocean contains dead animals. Her smile fell off her face. What do you feel about floods? I know that riverclan has some during the seasons. Their height difference was now very evident. You could see that butterflydust was shorter and slimmer. As Floodfrost was tall and strong.

Now answer my other question. How can you deal with kittens? Or any cat younger than us? They are always so nosey.They also make alot of loud sounds. Butterflydust clearly hated children. And anyone who was needy in fact she hated. But nothing could compare to shadowclan and her hatred for them. Riverclan is boring isn't it? She asked to pass the time. She quickly made her smile return.

Why don't you leave riverclan and join windclan? She smiled as she quickly sat down.Do you really like water that much? Or is just because you guys are weird? She asked as a giggle escaped her mouth. This was fake personality. Only a few knew her real one. Like Floodfrost.. and her sister..but that didn't matter cause she was dead now.
Floodfrost He/Him

Oh my stars, I know you are like asking all of these questions for a reason but i'll answer them all. Number one ,ahem Yes I did, and I felt that they are fine? I'm named after it Rabbit.
Number Two is that yes,even tho I find myself as Bisexual I have no romantic interest in anyone as well,thats called being Bisexual and Aromantic,and you know this! Lastly Number Three and Four,Riveclan is very boring but it helps me with access to such pretty things like the ocean and lakes,including the beach,I will take you there someday I promise!. Also no,it depends on my mood,I don't love Riverclan and It's sorta my home,And even tho I love the moor and soft grass I need to swim! I love water and you know this Rabbit.

Flood took a few steps back because he had called her Rabbit twice and was about to stop running home anyways if she got any ideas. Oh dear,I have messed up. Help me Beebreeze! Come get your sister!

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by omen; October 21st, 2021 at 05:13 PM.
Old October 21st, 2021, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Coldamber glares at Smokestep for a split second, irritation prickling at her pelt. Hadn't he just been confused about their purpose here?
She was confirming this was supposed to be a border patrol, her last comment made after remembering the blow ShadowClan had dealt when they'd stolen the price of land they're now calling the Sky Glade. The anger she felt towards her clanmates was similar to the anger she'd felt after being told to retreat from that battle.
With a sour sexpression, she went about marking the border, being very careful to avoiding coming into contact with either of her patrol mates.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old October 21st, 2021, 07:01 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail View Post

Floodfrost He/Him

Oh my stars, I know you are like asking all of these questions for a reason but i'll answer them all. Number one ,ahem Yes I did, and I felt that they are fine? I'm named after it Rabbit.
Number Two is that yes,even tho I find myself as Bisexual I have no romantic interest in anyone as well,thats called being Bisexual and Aromantic,and you know this! Lastly Number Three and Four,Riveclan is very boring but it helps me with access to such pretty things like the ocean and lakes,including the beach,I will take you there someday I promise!. Also no,it depends on my mood,I don't love Riverclan and It's sorta my home,And even tho I love the moor and soft grass I need to swim! I love water and you know this Rabbit.

Flood took a few steps back because he had called her Rabbit twice and was about to stop running home anyways if she got any ideas. Oh dear,I have messed up. Help me Beebreeze! Come get your sister!
(powerplay approved by kai! )
Her head turned and she stood up. What. Did . You. Just. Call. Me? She kept her pulsing smile. She slowly walked towards him. But proceeded to dart so fast towards him it looked like she was teleporting towards by him. She touched his face with a slap. You know I hate that name. She walked backwords.She realized something. She saw her sister eyes. She teared up and her smile ripped from her face.

Yo-you. You need to leave. RIGHT NOW!Butterfly hated to see her sister features in any cat. She wipped her tears away. You hated to show flood her crying red face. He always remarked that it looked like she was blushing. Which this time she was a light bit. As she stood there she kept noticing her sisters features in him. His paws. His eyes. His nose. His ears. She turned around. Why wasn't she as strong as him? Why wasn't she as strong as her.

Why were here so small. Why didn't she grow any taller. Maybe if she was a little bit taller she could have seen that arrow. If only...
RushingKit!

Old October 21st, 2021, 07:23 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Quote:
(powerplay approved by kai! )
Her head turned and she stood up. What. Did . You. Just. Call. Me? She kept her pulsing smile. She slowly walked towards him. But proceeded to dart so fast towards him it looked like she was teleporting towards by him. She touched his face with a slap. You know I hate that name. She walked backwords.She realized something. She saw her sister eyes. She teared up and her smile ripped from her face.

Yo-you. You need to leave. RIGHT NOW!Butterfly hated to see her sister features in any cat. She wipped her tears away. You hated to show flood her crying red face. He always remarked that it looked like she was blushing. Which this time she was a light bit. As she stood there she kept noticing her sisters features in him. His paws. His eyes. His nose. His ears. She turned around. Why wasn't she as strong as him? Why wasn't she as strong as her.

Why were here so small. Why didn't she grow any taller. Maybe if she was a little bit taller she could have seen that arrow. If only...
Floodfrost He/Him

Go away. Leave now. All words she was telling him. Was she joking,but her face didn't say that. Terror,Fear, sadness.. Butterfly...please let me.. Floodfrost looked at the shecat in sorrow he had never really cried infront of her so this was a first,tears formed in his eyes. Let me help you Butterfly. Floodfrost had never expressed sorrow to Butterfly or anyone in his clan. Tears fell down his face as he ran up and forced her into a bear hug. Forcing all of his emotions out. Don't tell me to leave,please... Let me help you Butterfly.
Floodfrost had never hugged someone but it felt like he was killing her. letting her go he looked down at the crying windclaner and held her in place with his paws. I know what you are doing Butterfly,You wish you were stronger,taller,bigger or whatever you feel you can tell me! You can tell me anything Butterfly,you can trust me with anything I wont tell an soul. That is a Promise,like that Promise to Take you to the beach one day. The sunlight gleamed off of his pelt and now soaked face. Regardless the cold,frost or freezing weather Flood promised to be there for Butterfly,even if it meant being exiled.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old October 21st, 2021, 07:45 PM
energy to surge breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail View Post

Floodfrost He/Him

Go away. Leave now. All words she was telling him. Was she joking,but her face didn't say that. Terror,Fear, sadness.. Butterfly...please let me.. Floodfrost looked at the shecat in sorrow he had never really cried infront of her so this was a first,tears formed in his eyes. Let me help you Butterfly. Floodfrost had never expressed sorrow to Butterfly or anyone in his clan. Tears fell down his face as he ran up and forced her into a bear hug. Forcing all of his emotions out. Don't tell me to leave,please... Let me help you Butterfly.
Floodfrost had never hugged someone but it felt like he was killing her. letting her go he looked down at the crying windclaner and held her in place with his paws. I know what you are doing Butterfly,You wish you were stronger,taller,bigger or whatever you feel you can tell me! You can tell me anything Butterfly,you can trust me with anything I wont tell an soul. That is a Promise,like that Promise to Take you to the beach one day. The sunlight gleamed off of his pelt and now soaked face. Regardless the cold,frost or freezing weather Flood promised to be there for Butterfly,even if it meant being exiled.

N-No... No. No. No. SHe shoved herself away. Butterfly needed time alone. She ran back too the moor. She could only see his outline now. It was for the best. Everytime she looked at him. All she saw was her.Thats when it happened. Her sisters words echoed with her. You need to control your emotions. I cant.. I don't under- You need to control them. I won't allow you to cry. She heard her sisters voice echo through her. As if she was actually there. Butterfly sniffed up her tears. She stood back up. She looked at his outline.

She quickly turned around. She walked back to the moor. She left him standing there. Nobody could actually understand her. Nobody could understand what she was going through. Nobody. Nobody could know about her pain. How she actually felt. She knew only one cat could actually smell her feelings. She knew they knew she could smell her every emotion. From fear to anger. She was angry all the time. She could only hide it for so long. She thought to herself as she walked away. How long was this going to last. She formed a smile back on her face. And she put up her wall again. She would never let anyone see her real self. Never.
RushingKit!

Old October 21st, 2021, 08:16 PM
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Coldamber glares at Smokestep for a split second, irritation prickling at her pelt. Hadn't he just been confused about their purpose here?
She was confirming this was supposed to be a border patrol, her last comment made after remembering the blow ShadowClan had dealt when they'd stolen the price of land they're now calling the Sky Glade. The anger she felt towards her clanmates was similar to the anger she'd felt after being told to retreat from that battle.
With a sour sexpression, she went about marking the border, being very careful to avoiding coming into contact with either of her patrol mates.

Quickly finishing his job he stood back.

“Are we done?” he called.

Waiting for a reply, he turned his grey head towards the falling leafs. They where very pretty. Pretty, delicate, yet strong, just like Owlstorm.

@xXCloudsongXx

Last edited by Beetlenose; October 21st, 2021 at 08:17 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2021, 07:15 PM
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
Quickly finishing his job he stood back.

“Are we done?” he called.

Waiting for a reply, he turned his grey head towards the falling leafs. They where very pretty. Pretty, delicate, yet strong, just like Owlstorm.

@xXCloudsongXx
@Nixey
@xXCloudsongXx
Old October 22nd, 2021, 08:06 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Quote:
N-No... No. No. No. SHe shoved herself away. Butterfly needed time alone. She ran back too the moor. She could only see his outline now. It was for the best. Everytime she looked at him. All she saw was her.Thats when it happened. Her sisters words echoed with her. You need to control your emotions. I cant.. I don't under- You need to control them. I won't allow you to cry. She heard her sisters voice echo through her. As if she was actually there. Butterfly sniffed up her tears. She stood back up. She looked at his outline.

She quickly turned around. She walked back to the moor. She left him standing there. Nobody could actually understand her. Nobody could understand what she was going through. Nobody. Nobody could know about her pain. How she actually felt. She knew only one cat could actually smell her feelings. She knew they knew she could smell her every emotion. From fear to anger. She was angry all the time. She could only hide it for so long. She thought to herself as she walked away. How long was this going to last. She formed a smile back on her face. And she put up her wall again. She would never let anyone see her real self. Never.
Floodfrost He/Him
Does she not trust me anymore,no way. Butterfly is trusting of me...I hope. I have even cried around her or anyone from my own clan,it was weird. Was a warrior allowed to cry? No. If a warrior cried it was a reason to quit,quit everything. Even life. He was the cold and distant one of his friends,if he had any. Butterfly was a warrior from a another clan but could he trust even his best friend since early warrior hood. No. He muttered as he started to walk home,back to the place that he hated and the leader he hated. As Frostedflight told me,you trust no one,even your best friend let alone another warrior from another clan. Regardless the battle,talk or patrol.
Turning his sadness,anger,hate and despair into nothing,because he had to become a murderer regardless what ever he felt,he was to become one. Like shadowclan,the murders that they did without reason,Floodfrost reached the camp and turned his emotionless eyes and face into his expression as normal.
Trust no one,Trust not your family,Friends or leader.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old October 24th, 2021, 06:23 AM
energy to surge breakers

Butterflydust - She/They

It was weird for butterfly to be here and floodfrost not be. It was weirdist feeling. But it was for the best. What if flood told everyone about her. What if he did. He wouldn't. The words of her sister echoed in her ear. All those words were just repeats of what beebreeze told her. They didn't have to be from the same sentence. They were put together to form a sentence. Why was this happening.

Butterfly looked at riverclans part of the border. What if he did? She whispered to an invisible cat in her head. Floodfrost is a good cat for you to be around. He would never do that. He made a promise. Her sister told her head. You don't know that. You have no idea. She shook her head at her sisters voice. The sentences her sister 'said'. Were all butchered. It was like she had too many voice cracks. It was odd.
RushingKit!