Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:35 PM
Help pls Mewsic T^T
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:34 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:31 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:29 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:25 PM

Old March 25th, 2024, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Collecting Posts:

Troutstone [+4 Marigold] - Winterpaw [Marigold]
@starry - @hermeswinds - @Lewolfers
Troutstone padded into camp, his maw filled with the assigned herb he had collected. Spotting Mistyshard, the grey warrior trotted over and deposited his haul by her paws. "There ya go!" He mewed after swiping his tongue over his teeth. "Both apprentices showed up."

Boulderpaw looked into another bush, he saw something yells and bit onto it to pull it out, he shrieked when it was just a normal yellow flower with a bee on it that stung him in anger.

For a moment he say there with a pout, "This is harder than i thought.." he says as he flops down and lays there for a moment, he then sees some yellow stuff under a different bush, "Finally!" he says happily as he grabs the marigold and trots back to Troutstone

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 25th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Cloudbass 》

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

Cloudbass gave the newest deputy a slow nod. Things have been quiet as far as Riverclan and Shadowclan. This should be a simple patrol, and then she could lay in her nest and rest. The tall she-cat shuffled her paws and joined Goldfish and Blueriver to leave soon.

(@blxze. ; Goldfish , @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Blueriver )

Old March 25th, 2024, 04:52 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan Lionheart
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mistyshard - @starry ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl slipped into camp, spotting Mistyshard and padding over. He gently placed his poppies and thyme at her paws. "Dunepounce 'n Rainpaw never showed." He meowed quietly, ear flicking. "Sorry for bein' so late." If that was all, the warrior dipped his head and left.

[Sparrowsnarl delivered +3 thyme and +2 poppies]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:00 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

user20881_pic49843_1710311730.jpg
user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @ThePrettyPurpleDemon | @nyx

Finally.
Finally, finally, finally. This was something she wanted to do, something- anything- to keep her mind off of her recent issues. "Alright, sorry I'm late Blueriver; Cloudbass. I was getting my shoulder checked." Part lie, part truth. It was stiff and had taken forever for her just to stand and walk over here. It now felt fine, though, so she eagerly twitched one ear. "We'll be off now. Thank you for waiting." she added swiftly. To be honest, the Molly was hoping her patrol mates were talkative. She was quite bored, and if they weren't, the patrol cured that. Hallelujah. She paused for a moment to lick her injured shoulder before clearing her throat and nodding toward the entrance. "Let's take a peek now, shall we?"

[The Next post is one I will make at the border! sorry this took a bit.]

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; March 25th, 2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:28 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

@Marigoldwhisper
@alec

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

Blossomfall purred as she padded up to her patrol leader "its nice working with you.." she mewed softly. not sure if the older cat was going to be mean or not. blossomfall never tried to be friends with her clanmates...just that one cat she knew. her fur was flat but her paws shifted a few times. she wasnt sure about this patrol...she really wasnt. what if she saw her brother? oh god...that would be terrible...
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:37 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

As the sole apprentice waltzed back to camp, her narrowed hues glanced around for the familiar form of Fadingsun that sent her patrol out to the border in the first place. Her search for the tom was relatively short-lived, as her yellow orbs landed on the feline and she strutted over towards him with a careful dip of her head. “ShadowClan border was marked, and no issues were spotted, but I think you are going to need to have a word or two with both Sloerush and Blueriver. The two of them decided to show when you were callin’ for patrols but didn't bother to follow. So I completed it myself.” The apprentice didn't bother to mask her dissatisfaction towards the duos’ lack of initiative about accompanying an apprentice. Sure, Cormorantpaw was thirteen moons old, but she still needed a warrior to come along with her to complete this patrol, but she didn't bother to look up towards the rules. This was something that needed to be done and over with, and she wasn't going to allow it to go to waste. “Is there anything else that you need or am I free to go?”

@Cherry~

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; March 26th, 2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:29 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Nodding gently. Hawksun handed the pinecone with mouse fur and Thunderclan scent on it. "This is was in our border. I have a sister, Wetwhisker in Thunderclan. And when we battled........ I ended up killing her to save my other sister here, Brightnight. And her son Oatpaw vowed he would send these over as threats and... I'm just worried he might be hunting me down as we saw him at the border. I just didn't do anything as he didn't cross it " He mewed quietly. The senior warrior didn't want to be seen anxious in front of his clanmtes

Fadingsun's whiskers twitched as he looked down on the pinecone and listened to Hawksun's story. Threats from ThunderClan were nothing new; if anything, they were more than expected right now. Personal threats were a bit different, but frankly the warrior wasn't really convinced that this was anything more than a coincidence. The pinecone could've simply dropped from a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border, and a bit of mouse fur could've gotten caught in it.

"I don't think we have enough reason here to believe that this is absolutely a threat from someone in ThunderClan," he responded. "Nonetheless, tensions with ThunderClan are extremely high right now, so I want you to go and share this with Birdsnow. Not the pine cone part; I really think that's just your fear getting the better of you. But the Oatpaw threatening you part? That's a problem, and Birdsnow needs to be aware of it in case that apprentice starts any trouble with you or anyone else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vei View Post
Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

As the sole apprentice waltzed back to camp, her narrowed hues glanced around for the familiar form of Fadingsun that sent her patrol out to the border in the first place. Her search for the tom was relatively short-lived, as her yellow orbs landed on the feline and she strutted over towards him with a careful dip of her head. “ShadowClan border was marked, and no issues were spotted, but I think you are going to need to have a word or two with both Sloerush and Blueriver. The two of them decided to show when you were callin’ for patrols but didn't bother to follow. So I completed it myself.” The apprentice didn't bother to mask her dissatisfaction towards the duos’ lack of initiative about accompanying an apprentice. Sure, Cormorantpaw was thirteen moons old, but she still needed a warrior to come along with her to complete this patrol, but she didn't bother to look up towards the rules. This was something that needed to be done and over with, and she wasn't going to allow it to go to waste. “Is there anything else that you need or am I free to go?”

@Cherry~

Fadingsun let out a sigh through clenched teeth; not necessarily at Cormorantpaw - although he was mildly annoyed at the apprentice going out of camp alone - but at the high number of warriors in this Clan incapable of doing their duties.

"You aren't supposed to leave camp by yourself," he muttered, "so you should've come to me for replacement warriors when Sloerush and Blueriver ditched you. Nonetheless, you're old enough to handle yourself now and your intentions were good, so I'm going to let this slide one time without punishment. In the future, however, I expect that you'll come to me instead of going out on your own; if this happens again, you will be punished." He gave Cormorantpaw a dismissive nod. "I'll take care of Sloerush and Blueriver. Thank you for being the only one on that patrol to actually give a damn about the security of our border. You can go."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:36 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Fadingsun still had to talk to Blueriver and Sloerush about failing to complete their patrol with Cormorantpaw; the deputy didn't want to waste any more time, lest they both think they got away with slacking off.

"Sloerush and Blueriver," he called, the frustration apparent in his tone. "Cormorantpaw informed me that you both failed to join her on the patrol you were assigned to; because of that, she wandered out of camp and did the patrol on her own. While part of that responsibility lay with her, part of it is with you for failing to do your job. Patrols aren't optional; if you're assigned to one, you need to complete it.

"The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, the pair of you will be joining me. I expect you both to show up to this punishment when it happens, or else you'll face greater punishment."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Blue and Sloe's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:16 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze, mouth full of herbs from the patrol, padded back into camp with a small trot, eyes scanning the clearing for any sign of Mistyshard to let her know of the patrol's return. He was happy that his first time leading a patrol went well and was successful, especially considering how often punishments have to be dished out regularly. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Fallenwish and Minkpaw were beside him still like they have been and Seabreeze made his way over to Mistyshard after locating her. The sandy grey-blue tom gave an awkward smile before setting his herbs on his front paws and speaking, "Fallenwish, Minkpaw, and I have returned from our herb patrol. Overall, the patrol was a success." He spoke calmly, still in his work mode, rather than his usual anxious Seabreeze mode, "If that's all, I'll be taking the herbs to the medicine den." The tom looked over his shoulder again, waiting for Minkpaw and Fallenwish to check in as well.

Then with a dip of his head to Mistyshard, the tom picked his findings back up and trotted to the medicine den to drop off the herbs.

[Seabreeze Tally: 8/8; +5 Daisies +3 Moss]

[ @alec - Minkpaw | @hades. - Fallenwish | @starry - Mistyshard ]

[ #SeaPatrol ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw stepped from paw to paw behind seabreeze, waiting to be dismissed after a patrol had always been the worst part for her, and especially when she wasnt the one reporting the patrol. they waited, lowly humming to themselves, pretty much more caught up in her own thoughts, although they were going anywhere but in a linear direction, than what was happening infront of her. in just a moment she'd be able to go take her herbs back to the medicine den and show marigoldleap what she found..

[minkpaw total herbs 8/8; 2x daisy, 2x blessed thistle, 2x borage, 1x chervil]
@Dolomedes @hades. @/starry
Mistyshard let out a grateful purr when Seabreeze and Minkpaw reported to her. At least some cats were capable of completing their patrols. No slackers or problems on this patrol either - perfect. "Thank you! You're dismissed," she mewed with a flick of her tail and turned to wait for the next patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!” @starry @Tiabirb @JackHunt_17

Adderpaw limped back to the patrol place with her bundle of herbs. She wasn't in a very big talking mood at the moment. Instead she just left her herb bundle down by the patrol maker. "Two cobwebs, three borage." She said simply before limping off. This apprentice was going to go off somewhere and she was not going to be stopped
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cloudheart returned as well and dropped off his herbs. "3 cobwebs and 4 borage leaves." he said, and then dipped his head in departure, before heading off.

( @starry )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Sweetsong
------------------

Her paws carried her slowly after Adderpaw, green eyes filled with worry. She dropped the herbs she had gathered down to the ground and mewed, "Five borage and two cobwebs. Adderpaw tumbled a bit...but she isn't wanting to say anything about the pain." The pale ginger tabby sighed and padded off.

@starry @ Fish @JackHunt_17
Another patrol reporting in! Well, today was a good day. Mistyshard nodded gratefully to Cloudheart, Sweetsong and Adderpaw. Just a little problem - Adderpaw tumbling somewhere. The lionheart surveyed the apprentice with slightly narrowed eyes. Not in a bad way, more in a concentrated manner. "If something hurts I expect you to check with Marigoldleap. Don't take any risks because you have too much pride. It's normal for apprentices and warriors to get hurt every once in a while but you need to make sure it doesn't become a larger problem." Tail twitching, she dismissed the patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan Lionheart
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mistyshard - @starry ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl slipped into camp, spotting Mistyshard and padding over. He gently placed his poppies and thyme at her paws. "Dunepounce 'n Rainpaw never showed." He meowed quietly, ear flicking. "Sorry for bein' so late." If that was all, the warrior dipped his head and left.

[Sparrowsnarl delivered +3 thyme and +2 poppies]

Sparrowsnarl was back, though a little late, but there was no Rainpaw with him. Mistyshard let out a little sigh and shrugged. "Thanks for reporting in. I'll take care of Rainpaw." With a nod she dismissed her fellow lionheart.

[dunepounce was dismissed from the patrol, sorry if i forgot to tell you]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
Boulderpaw looked into another bush, he saw something yells and bit onto it to pull it out, he shrieked when it was just a normal yellow flower with a bee on it that stung him in anger.

For a moment he say there with a pout, "This is harder than i thought.." he says as he flops down and lays there for a moment, he then sees some yellow stuff under a different bush, "Finally!" he says happily as he grabs the marigold and trots back to Troutstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Collecting Posts:

Troutstone [+4 Marigold] - Winterpaw [Marigold]
@starry - @hermeswinds - @Lewolfers
Troutstone padded into camp, his maw filled with the assigned herb he had collected. Spotting Mistyshard, the grey warrior trotted over and deposited his haul by her paws. "There ya go!" He mewed after swiping his tongue over his teeth. "Both apprentices showed up."
Troutstone also arrived with his patrolmates. A satisfied smile appeared on Mistyshard's maw; all patrols had reported and the only one slacking was Rainpaw. "Perfect, thanks," she mewed with a friendly nod.

Then, she signaled to Dusklion and Slatestripe that they were dismissed as soon as they dropped off the herbs to her. This had been a successful and efficient batch of patrols, she'd keep these cats in mind. That's how patrols should always be.

[ @Cherry~ @talle ]

Last edited by starry; March 27th, 2024 at 07:08 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:48 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun's whiskers twitched as he looked down on the pinecone and listened to Hawksun's story. Threats from ThunderClan were nothing new; if anything, they were more than expected right now. Personal threats were a bit different, but frankly the warrior wasn't really convinced that this was anything more than a coincidence. The pinecone could've simply dropped from a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border, and a bit of mouse fur could've gotten caught in it.

"I don't think we have enough reason here to believe that this is absolutely a threat from someone in ThunderClan," he responded. "Nonetheless, tensions with ThunderClan are extremely high right now, so I want you to go and share this with Birdsnow. Not the pine cone part; I really think that's just your fear getting the better of you. But the Oatpaw threatening you part? That's a problem, and Birdsnow needs to be aware of it in case that apprentice starts any trouble with you or anyone else."

Fadingsun let out a sigh through clenched teeth; not necessarily at Cormorantpaw - although he was mildly annoyed at the apprentice going out of camp alone - but at the high number of warriors in this Clan incapable of doing their duties.

"You aren't supposed to leave camp by yourself," he muttered, "so you should've come to me for replacement warriors when Sloerush and Blueriver ditched you. Nonetheless, you're old enough to handle yourself now and your intentions were good, so I'm going to let this slide one time without punishment. In the future, however, I expect that you'll come to me instead of going out on your own; if this happens again, you will be punished." He gave Cormorantpaw a dismissive nod. "I'll take care of Sloerush and Blueriver. Thank you for being the only one on that patrol to actually give a damn about the security of our border. You can go."
Hawksun gave the deputy a grateful blink as he whisked his tail. "Alright... thank you." Hawksun meowed, dipping his head respectfully. Hawksun looked over the clearing to Brightnight who gave him an anxious blink before slipping into the nursery. Hawksun padded to Birdsnow's den with a small mew of farewell to the deputy.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3