Incorrect quotes
Last post by Concorde
Today 07:16 AM

Old October 4th, 2021, 04:36 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Brackenpaw drew in a deep breath. ''Yes, I do.'' The enormity of the promise was hanging over her head. She would give her life for ShadowClan... but maybe if it was her life or some weakling's, that would change. Because really, she was more of a help to the Clan then said cat. Or at least, she thought so. Maybe she was overthinking this.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 4th, 2021, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
Palebreeze | @Rainquail;

The small tom's pale green eyes shone as his name was called. An apprentice! He'd expect them to be calm and orderly at the least. Stars if this apprentice was as wild as some of the other cats he'd seen well, I'll just say rest in peace bud.

Palebreeze shook out his fur as he padded swiftly to where Cloudpaw was, giving the smaller cat a warm smile. "Seems like it'll be you and me, huh? Trust me, I'm not as mean and rough as most of the other warriors you've seen."
//Palebreeze is in luck!! He's been assigned the laziest of the bunch, Cloudpaw is more concerned with catching zz's than catching prey lol

Cloudpaw watches his sibling greet their mentors, tail lazily thumping against the ground as he waited to see if his own mentor would approach. Sure, he could take the initiative and look for Palebreeze himself, but he didn't know what the other tom looked like to even begin to search for him.
He doesn't have to wait too much longer, because his mentor himself comes up to greet him.
He blinks in greeting and grins back at his mentor. It seemed they were both runts in this Clan of towering giants. It would make training easier if he didn't have to calculate for the technique difference for a big cat versus his tiny stature.
"As long as you're not Poisonpetal, we'll do just fine."

His nose twitched at the thought of his foster father. He'd never been a fan of the way made everything about serving the Clan and the way he tried to push him into early training. None of his siblings seemed to have received the same treatment, so he wouldn't be too cross with the jerk.
Speaking of, was he even there to watch their apprentice ceremony?
A glance around confirmed that the warrior was not among the gathered cats and Cloudpaw had to suppress a sneer. Of course he wasn't.
He returned his mind back to his mentor.
"I appreciate it, anyway."

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Then by my power and in honor of your bravery and ferocity, I give you your warrior name, Brackenfire [poppy.]. We welcome you to ShadowClan as a full warrior." shouted the leader. Dawnstar dipped her head to the she-cat, yet another warrior to join their ranks. The other older apprentices should hurry up and follow in Brackenfire's paw steps. Dawnstar could only remain so patient with them. Snakebite's been here for only so long and he was already a warrior. It made Dawnstar wonder about some of her apprentices.

"Now then, for the news that you've all been dying to hear. The new deputy of ShadowClan will be Shadestorm [Singing Jay]." It wasn't a very hard choice to make, out of the warriors she had, only a few stood out as loyal. He seemed to know how to follow an order, had the skill to back up his bite, and above all he knew where he belonged. When Icestar had been stand where she was now, Dawnstar had known her place was to stand at her mother's side as her deputy. That dream had been dashed as soon as it had come true. But she could see that same spark in Shadestorm. He knew he was the right cat to serve as Dawnstar's deputy, however, he didn't seem greedy enough to want to be the leader at the moment. Who knows though, that could change once she was hanging on to her last few lives, but by then who is to say he'd even still be here?

Once the clan was done yowling out the new names of their warrior and deputy, Dawnstar finished up wrapping the rank and name changes with their little medicine cat. "After long last, it seems that the stars have finally given our medicine cat his full name. Bouncepaw's new name is Bounceberry [Fletcher]." The name slid off her tongue blandly, shadows forgive her, but it was such a soft name. Even though Dawnstar wasn't big on keeping up with traditions, Bounceberry had earned his name so she wouldn't force a name change. "Grimhound calls him Bounceyball, though, I like it more." Dawnstar sneered in amusement while offering that last tidbit. Officially his name could be Bounceberry, but Dawnstar was calling him Bouncyball from now on. It fit her mouse better.

"Elmshadow[Ravensong], I need you to take over Needlepaw's[kalor] training. I've no clue where Marshwolf has gone, but I can't have any more apprentices slacking in their training. Frostbite [paradise], you'll be training Whisperpaw [papaya]from here on out, Beargrowl's also deserted ShadowClan for whatever reason. Quailpaw[crumbl] has recently returned to the clan, injured but back, as soon as he's out of the medicine den, Condorcall [froya], you'll take up his training. " Dawnstar wouldn't have thought that those two out of all her warriors would have up and abandoned ShadowClan. She obviously had judged them both wrong. This is why she never fully trusted any cat in her clan, they let her down far too much.

'In other news, I've brought some new faces into ShadowClan. Addersnow [ Jackpot ] was a former loner and Dewdrop [ paradise ] is a former RiverClan warrior." Dawnstar made it very clear who out of the two newcomers she distrust the most. Considering RiverClan and ShadowClan's history, it was no shock that Dawnstar disliked Dewdrop. But even so, Dawnstar had brought her into the clan so that was something. Dawnstar was not in the mood to discuss her choices if the way she abruptly moved on was any indication.

"Both cats will be given... mentors of sorts to oversee their teachings and to keep an eye on them. Grimhound [spade], you get Addersnow. Foxstorm [Frostcat], I'm giving you Dewdrop." Grimhound was self-explanatory he's never failed her with any task she's given, and assuming that Addersnow was as bright as she appeared, the new warrior should figure out what Dawnstar was offering without it being stated. As for Foxstorm, she's proven to have quite a distaste for RiverClan cats, having her watch a former RiverClan should be fun. She was trusting the pair of her warriors would have unbias reports for her. It was their heads on a line should they fail her. "You get two moons at most to assimilate, no more. Foxstorm and Grimhound, I want a report on how they're fitting into the clan and handling their training within the two moons." Dawnstar didn't care how they were treated or what they did with them, so long as they proved they were worth keeping in ShadowClan..

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:17 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bounceberry was pleasantly surprised that his almighty overlord had given him the time of day, at a clan meeting of all things. It certainly saved him the trouble from having to explain his new name to every prying eye who wandered into his den. He stepped forwards, bowing his head with a little smirk.

"Obliged." he said with his bow. The nicknames didn't disgrace him, if anything he felt a bit more comfortable in the spotlight. From meager shaky kit to a large, slender shadow.

He was pleased with this. He gave no quarrel when it came to the new deputy, and gave the cat a nod of his head as he slunk through the crowds, making his way towards the fringe of cats.

He was certain that his new name wouldn't change how others in Shadowclan spoke to him, but maybe it would get the other clans to stop treating him like he was a child.

Bounceberry was bigger than most of them now, anyways.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

"Brackenfire!" Wolfwhisper chanted, a wonderful thing it was when an apprentice became an warrior. It was honestly one of his favorite ceremonies. He couldn't help but wonder when he would see Rookpaw up there. Surely she was nearing the end of her apprenticehood. It was a sense of pride to know that ah, that was his apprentice.

Blink blink. Oh! Well, he certainly didn't think he would hear about that this meeting. He almost forgot they didn't have a deputy. Shadestorm seemed wonderful and Bounceberry deserved his name. "Shadestorm! Bounceberry!" Wolfwhisper called out, his voice quiet and soft but still filled with happiness for the two. If only found Bounceberry's nickname slightly hilarious - poor dude, hoped people actually used his name and not the nickname.

Wolfwhisper didn't,, didn't suspect the second announcement. Apprentices were reassigned commonly but he never thought.. Marshwolf? She.. gosh, she wouldn't just -- The warrior choked down a gasp, his ears flattening. There were two new cats joining the ranks - outsiders he supposed but they went unheard. Baby blue hues darted around the crowd, hopeful and desperate to catch a glimpse of his siblings. Maybe,, ?

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old October 4th, 2021, 11:03 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow shifted to heighten himself. Naming new warriors always sent a rush of pride through him. It was the very symbol of growing strength as one after another apprentice proved their worth and earned their rank within the clan. "Brackenfire, Brackenfire!"

Elmshadow looked to Shadestorm. Though he knew he had no say in the matter regardless, he approved the choice. Shadestorm was a strong cat, loyal, and seemed comfortable in taking charge. He never doubted Dawnstar's ability to run her clan alone but having a deputy did settle something within Elmshadow. "Shadestorm, Shadestorm!"

He smirked inwardly at Dawnstar's jab at Bounceberry. It was nice to be in a clan with a medicine cat who finally had his full name but Bounceyball seemed to fit.

Elmshadow dipped his head. He was proud that Dawnstar trusted him to take over the training of an apprentice. Starting an apprentice was one thing but taking over an apprentice who was clearly already failed by one mentor seemed like an even greater responsibility. He hadn't been expecting an apprentice but he was happy to take it on and felt more than ready. He scanned the crowd of cats, searching for this Needlepaw.
@kalor

A loner and a previous Riverclan warrior. Elmshadow was uncertain about bringing outsiders into Shadowclan. He had a strong sense of loyalty to the bloodline and heritage. But with the threat of Riverclan looming and being not far removed from their battle with Windclan, extra warriors seemed like an appropriate measure and the fastest way to accomplish that would be to bring in outsiders. Elmshadow shrugged, he'd keep a close eye one those two for the time being.

**Cougarivy**

Another warrior. Cougarivy absentmindedly chanted the new warrior's name. But listened intently as the new deputy was named. She felt near giddy at being able to be apart of such a momentous meeting. The naming of a deputy was an exciting part of clan life. As soon as Dawnstar mentioned Shadestorm, Cougarivy jolted. She'd been in his patrol for the stealth attack on Riverclan! She suddenly felt a sense of pride at having been at least some part of his recent accomplishments. She excitedly called out Shadestorm's name. Bouncepaw...Bounceberry's name announcement meant very little to her. She had very little concern with the workings of a medicine cat.

Elmshadow taking over a apprentice's training was intriguing. A sort of jealousy came over her. With his time already split between her and Goldenstep and that obnoxious litter and now he'd have to take the time to train an apprentice, how much less time would they get to share together? Would he stop giving her those extra battle practice sessions? She settled herself; she'd just have to assert herself a bit more to demand his time. The rest of the announcement was drowned in her ponderings and wandering mind.

**Sunsetkit**

Sunsetkit fidgeted. It was all a lot to take in. The clan was growing noisier as Dawnstar listed out names and ranks. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it all but her muscles buzzed, feeling the excitement generated through the clearing. She picked out her father's name but she couldn't quite figure out what it was for.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 4th, 2021, 11:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Redshrike was nearly out of this trapped den recovered from his closest brush with death yet and saved by the barley thought of scrap who'd received a name that while unassuming and forgettable like the tom twinged a innate instinctual suspicion that would likley never reach its conclusion. It as frustrating as it was interesting and though the cannibal would probably never like Bounceberry never stop aching for his blood like he did for all but a few of the cats he'd ever met and measured his value by his use like a tool, but he was hooked enough to stay his claws. A reward for salvation from a shameful death perhaps or maybe it was cruelty to not give the mercy of a quick death.

He wasnt the only cat to note though and Redshrike felt a weight and annoyance lift as his apprentice was released from his guidance to be her own cat under her own control. Not his issue anymore he could be in his own company as much as his wished without negliecting a duty he refused to fail on principle. It wasnt as if he disliked the newly named Brackenfire, she was far more tollerable then most of the fools here and possessed a sharp thread of intelligence and power that even made her presence one he'd willingly bear. She was in a league that only his lost sister and Grimhound fell into, those he did not love for he was not really capible of love, but those he didnt wish to consume even if they werent in the class Dawnstar was to him. Was this feeling pride in what he'd created? Was it some sort of unknown? It didnt matter in a strange way and still croaky from his illness and he did something he'd never done before. Redshrike called a name once, something Brackenfire would recognize as a sort of compliment and reward for a job well done.
"Brackenfire, it suits."

@poppy.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 4th, 2021, 11:45 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Shadestorm was the new deputy? Eldershade's ears perked, eager to see his reaction. She'd only tussled with him once, that one time at remedial training. He had been clever and quick-thinking, if a little distracted.

Eldershade liked him. He didn't hold back in a fight, even in friendly sparring. She needed more friends like that.

"Brackenfire!" she chanted with Nightfoot, and then, "Shadestorm!"

Bouncepaw got his full name, and Eldershade's whiskers twitched in amusement. Bouncyball. But Nightfoot would hate that, and sure enough, she glanced over and his expression was carefully closed off and blank. Eldershade glanced to the side, irrationally guilty. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that funny.

"Bounceberry!" she howled. Nightfoot glanced back at her, thankful and a little wry, and together they chanted, "Bounceberry!"
Old October 4th, 2021, 11:46 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Bows and leaves with the rest. She got what she need to and had no reason to stay any longer
Old October 4th, 2021, 11:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

-->Crowtail
The tom listened to every single ceremony and the one that interested him was Shadestorm as deputy. He remembered this cat from a long time ago when he had first joined the clan. Maybe he should pay this guy a visit. Maybe give him some advice. Crowtail just sat there. He would try to catch the new deputy later.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.