Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:10 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
Last post by taillow
Today 11:09 AM
[p] you're a symphony, I'm...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 11:03 AM
There’s Roses with...
by Rowan
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:54 AM
MentorsNeeded!
by Luna16
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:48 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Blossomkit suddenly felt happy and yelled " I am the strongest cat in the clan!" then she laughed as she looked around hoping that no one heard. @Honey Bee

Yes you are. Crow laughed as she sat down and looked at the sunset
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:08 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Blossomkit stood on her back legs and licked her moms fourhead. @Honey Bee
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Blossomkit stood on her back legs and licked her moms fourhead. @Honey Bee

Crow laughed again and mewed I’m going to sleep okay? Do you want me to sleep with you

No matter what Blossom says can it be implied that they went to bed cause this is going to be my last rp with her today I will rp tomorrow
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Im fine

yeah @Honey Bee
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Stonetail-35 Moons-
The grey warrior nodded it had been an overdue session and he was ready to make up the lost time. “Yes it’s time,do you want battle or mm hunting basics?he asked while looking around here lately he had been more tired than usual.Maybe it was his kits or the stress from Tallgrasses eye who knew.

Fogpaw thought for a moment and said, "I would like to start my training on hunting skills first before getting to learn about battling just yet." Fogpaw said cheerfully.

@Tallstar

Last edited by Lunalis; July 12th, 2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:18 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

BUGKIT
1 moon | It/it's

Black kit with yellowish eyes

Bugkit padded out of the nursery making a squeaking noise will it was walking. It looked around at the other cats, it was thinking that today was a good day! it woke up to it's favorite spot being open, a mossy spot under a huge oak tree, it was a hidden spot so nobody really knew about it any except it and some other kittens, no apprentices or warriors knew about it, it learned about it from an elder! It trotted over to the spot and kneaded it's paws into the herbs trying to get them the perfect way. After it was the perfect way it laid down on it's back and relaxed, soaking in the beautiful morning sunshine that starclan blessed them with today. It licked it's paws and looked around to make sure no one was coming to take or ask for the spot, of course if an elder wanted the spot it would obey the elder.

@rubberRatroom

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
"Im blossomkit" she mewed. @Tallstar @Honey Bee

[CENTER]
Vinepaw-8 Moons-Anxious,Kind[/CENTER]
Vinepaw nodded hm blossomkit he hasn’t seen this kit around “Well nice to um meet you say who’s your family..can’t say I’ve seen you before” he always seemed to find himself near the nursery so it was supprising to him.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:44 PM
Im fine

"Well my mom didn't have me but she adopted me my most name is Crowfade." Blossomkit mewed. @Tallstar
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:31 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Flowerpaw sat in a sunny spot.
(Open)

| Snowybreeze |
28 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Coming back from an early, solitary patrol around the territory, Snowybreeze's paws ached. He had walked the length of the territory twice, not wishing to come back to camp empty pawed if he could help it. Unfortunately, while the gentle giant's size was quite serviceable for fighting - an act he loathed - hunting was not his forte. With no place to really hide his bulk out in the moors and nowhere near the speed to keep up with most prey, he tended to leave the hunting to his clanmates. The ones who were actually good at it. Especially when he hadn't been able to spot a single morsel out in the plains. No doubt his stomping paws had made everything scatter.

A sigh of disappointment escaping the Maine Coon mix, mismatched ears twitched at the sight of an unfamiliar face sunning herself in the camp clearing. Well... unfamiliar was perhaps a bit of a stretch. He knew her name, of course. He knew the name of every clanmate. Had also heard that she had been demoted of late. Probably not a nice thing to be reminded about every time someone mentioned your name. He certainly hadn't a clue what he would do if he was demoted back to Snowypaw.

A shudder running down the warrior's back at the thought, he blinked sympathetically at the she-cat. She did seem a bit lonesome, sitting there in the sun. But she certainly had the right idea. Taking a nap in the sun seemed like a wonderful idea. Of course... she also seemed to have taken the best spot. He wondered if... perhaps... Oh goodness, that would be awfully rude of him. To just impose on her. But then, she did seem to be alone. Perhaps... she would not mind? Some company, that was. While they both rested under the sun?

A wave of timidity washing over him like the morning tide, Snowybreeze gulped, stepping back and forth for a few moments before convincing himself to move forward. It was only polite to say good morning to other cats, was it not? He was not being rude. He was being courteous! And if she got angry he could always run away and never bother her again!

Right! That made perfect sense! Determination gripping him, the young warrior padded forward, massive paws displacing the growing moss that covered the camp's floor. Reaching Flowerpaw, he cleared his throat. A quiet way of letting her know there was someone besides her without scaring her! If he scared her, oh goodness. That would... be the complete opposite of the friendly company he was hoping to accomplish here, wasn't it? Yes, best be nice and silent and let her do most of the talking. He would speak when allowed.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:41 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar pinned her ears back at Willowpaw's response. The kitten looked troubled, but Twilightstar only gave him a passing glance in favor of fixing her attention on the apprentice. "It's not the kit I'm troubled by it's you." Twilightstar told her with a cool gaze. "You can't just bring cats into camp as you please, Willowpaw. It's a kit this time, but what if the next time it's some sick rogue, pregnant she-cat, or so on? There are rules in place for a reason. I don't care what the reason is, you could have just as easily called me to meet him outside the camp. You jeopardize the clan's safety by bringing unknown cats into camp, do you understand me?"

Twilightstar was less strict on her warriors bringing in lost kits, they always brought them straight to her den and immediately informed her. She was more troubled when apprentices did so considering how impressionable and naive they could be. She didn't need them thinking they could get away with bringing whoever they pleased into camp.

"Kit," Twilightstar turned her attention to the young cat. "What's your name, where did you come from, and why were you at ShadowClan's border?" The leader's tone softened a tad as did her eye as it roved over the kitten's form. He didn't smell much like ShadowClan.

@Rustleaf [Willowpaw] @TheRedWyvern [Ash]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Willowpaw looked at the ground, listening to Twilightstar’s rebuke. She wasn’t going to say it out loud, for the sake of her dignity, but Twilightstar was right. She wouldn’t bring any older cats to camp. But she would ALWAYS bring starving kits in.
The kit was tense. Twilightstar was definitely not happy to have him in their camp. But he was relieved to notice that she talked less harshly to him.
My name’s Ash. I come from… somewhere far from here, I don’t know if you know it anyways. And I was searching for food on that border. I smelled a lot of prey…
Ideally his stomach would have grumbled to make the Leader even more convinced, but it didn’t this time. Maybe because of the pressure. He noticed everyone was still looking at him. He shook his fur to try and look less vulnerable. It still stuck to his skin.
I wandered around and stumbled on that ThunderClan, then on the ShadowClan and WindClan border.” Said Ash.

{ @Moonraven || @Rustleaf }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER