by Rose
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:34 AM

Old October 28th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Robinfeather

The russet warrior remained on task, checking to see if there was anyone around or if there were any signs of ThunderClan crossing the border.

{ @Caspian @Wintersun }
[Reminder if the post order: Me, Caspian, Wintersun cont. Please do not post out of turn as it will cause confusion.]

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**

Last edited by Robin feather; October 30th, 2022 at 10:24 AM.
Old October 28th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin feather View Post
Rpbinfeather

The russet warrior remained on task, checking to see if there was anyone around or if there were any signs of ThunderClan crossing the border.

{ @Caspian @Wintersun }
[Reminder if the post order: Me, Caspian, Wintersun cont. Please do not post out of turn as it will cause confusion.]
Whiteshine smiled that the two warriors were doing their tasks and trotted over to do it herself
Old November 17th, 2022, 06:22 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@Vineyard - @jupiter
-ShadowClan Patrol- Lets try to get this done

Cloversun bound through the woods at a steady pace, only stopping at the ThunderClan border. She glanced behind her, hoping to see her patrol mates, Coldcrackle and Sorrelpaw, following behind.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 18th, 2022, 01:23 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@Veinyard - @jupiter
Cloversun let out a sigh. It seemed that her patrol mates had not shown up after all. And that she would have to mark the whole border by herself. She lashed her tail and started

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 18th, 2022, 05:24 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire walked towards the border. ShadowClan's scent was recent and strong even a few tail-lengths before it, though that might be the wind, he couldn't smell anything else if he wanted to. The tom scrunched his nose at the scent. They'd have to fix that.

"Alright, you know what to do. If anything's off, let me know." The deputy set off to mark the border, absentmindedly thinking about how to get warmer while on patrol. He was probably one of the least Leafbare-tolerant cats in the forest, with exceptions being kittypets, of course.

[ @Ravensong @flowsie - Ravensong, feel free to start the plot whenever]
Old November 20th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Blackfir**
@MaryTheCrow @flowsie

The young tom gave a brief, dutiful nod towards the deputy as they headed out of camp and through the territory. He settled into the routine of it, padding through their own territory towards the border for another border patrol. He was on the Shadowclan border which made the hackles on his pelt itch. The warrior code kept all clans safe and maintained a degree of order, they were put in place by their ancestors, mutual ancestors; a clan who chose to be so flippant with that code was a liability.

His nose wrinkled as they neared the border and the overwhelming stench of Shadowclan washed over him. So they're back to patrolling their borders then. He looked to Copperfire as the deputy gave his instruction and released them to mark the border. The wind slinking out of the dark pine trees sent a chill up his spine; he shivered but then nodded to Copperfire and split off up the border, stopping to lay fresh scent wherever he could.

**Delphic, Beetle, Petal**

Delphic led the way, slowing as a strong scent of cat caught the breeze. She took a deep breath, smiling as she let it out. Lowly, the older she-cat meowed, "Looks like we've found some company." Delphic knew these borders well. The clan cats who lived here incessantly marked their borders, as if their stench could ward off intruders. Moons ago, she'd spent a stint in this very territory, though the most prevalent stench was unmistakably the neighbors, Shadowclan. Taking another deep breath in, "They can't be too far along, these borders are fresh." She flicked her tail as she picked up her pace, trotting along the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Beetle followed his amber eyes switching back and forth. They'd spent some time near here but hadn't run into many cats. When Delphic got on a scent, it always put Beetle on edge. The death of his former best friend, Codwhisper, at the Riverclan border, at Delphic's claws after he'd stopped Codwhisper from attacking Delphic played painfully in his head at every mention of the clans, and worse, the notion of facing any warriors. He unconsciously let his paws slow, dropping back towards the silent Petal's usual position as she followed behind the two of them. He knew the young calico could hear and speak but she rarely chose to do so and he wasn't sure he'd ever truly heard her voice. She slowed as she nearly bumped into the slowing brown and white tom. Petal didn't really look at Beetle as her green eyes scanned the oak forest to the side. Beetle always grew apprehensive and mousey around these areas, though Petal wasn't sure exactly what these areas were. She was beginning to recognize where they were now and a flicker of hope lit somewhere deep in her chest.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 20th, 2022, 07:28 PM
scara pls come home :)

My Mood: Angelic

Newtlight
[ she/her | 14/250 ]

Her nose scrunched at the heavy stench of Shadowclan as she toed alongside the border. The young molly let her eyes trail to Cooperfire as he gave his instructions, setting them loose to mark as they pleased. She rubbed her body on fresh ground and branches, stopping occasionally to look for where the others had headed off to. Her fur puffed as chilly air ran through the pines.

[ @MaryTheCrow @Ravensong ]
Old November 26th, 2022, 04:23 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Copperfire -
He/Him
The tom went about marking the border. It seemed like any other patrol. But the wind shifted, just for a moment. And in that single moment, he smelt outsiders on their territory. "Everyone, there are intruders, stay alert!" Copperfire yowled, staring in the direction of the outsiders, frozen with tension.

If he listened carefully, he could hear quiet sound of movement - the odd brush of fur on foliage, paw steps. There were multiple cats coming their way. There was no way they hadn't noticed them too with the wind blowing directly toward them. Maybe they were just lost kittypets foolishly moving toward what they could only assume would help them. More likely, though they were rogues feeling confident in whatever they wanted to achieve. Copperfire hoped they could avoid confrontation, but he was ready to defend his clan's territory. He glanced at Blackfir and Newtlight. Whatever the outcome, this situation would change how he viewed his clanmates.

[ @Ravensong @flowsie ]
Old November 27th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Delphic, Beetle, Petal**
@MaryTheCrow @flowsie

The older she-cat led the way over the forested border, a new determination setting her pace and the glimmer of vengeance alight in her eyes. She didn't turn to look at her companions to make sure they were keeping up; Beetle was a loyal dog and she was confident the tom would do what needed to be done, Petal she was still suspicious of. The silent young she-cat had the smell and nauseating posturing of those vial clan cats though she never made mention of any remembered life among them. She hadn't written her off for it as Beetle had spent much of his life in Riverclan before Delphic found him and she herself had lived for a short while in Thunderclan so many moons back, but neither her nor Beetle had been born in the clans. She wasn't positive she could say the same about Petal and that left a murderous taste on her tongue. She slowed as she came up to a bush, the distantly recognizable Thunderclan scent washed over her in waves. She picked her way slowly through the bush, predatory blue eyes peering out. Her eyes narrowed; she noticed an unassuming russet tom, his ears and posture alert. Her claws flexed into the dirt, her eyes locking on her prey, but he called out. This felt different than that lone Riverclanner she'd confronted. He'd acted as though he had friends but something about the way this one spoke, she tried to guess how many others there could be. No matter, without so much as a glance behind her to check for Beetle and Petal, Delphic straightened her posture and stepped out of the bush.

Beetle and Petal followed Delphic out into the opening, a cold foreboding filling Beetle as he moved spellbound by Delphic's unspoken orders. Petal kept her position towards the back, on the opposite side of Delphic from Beetle. She didn't trust nor like the she-cat but Beetle was kind to her and without them she likely wouldn't have survived this far so her paws carried her through the only thing knew: providing backup to Delphic's antics. The fur on Delphic's spine rose; Beetle and Petal assumed defensive stances but their fur remained flat. Delphic was the first to speak in her sultry, fur-rising tone, "Lucky day, clan kitty. For all your arrogance, you all are not easy to track down...especially all alone." She took measured steps towards him.

**Blackfir**

The young warrior moved dutifully down the border, laying a scent marker wherever the Shadowclan scent seemed to overpower the Thunderclan. His paws froze and his ears perked up at Copperfire's voice drifting towards him through the trees. Intruders, his fur spiked up. Over the breeze and the Shadowclan scent Blackfir couldn't smell a thing but his trust in his deputy was unchallenged. He lightened his steps and moved in closer to where Copperfire was. By the time he came within sight of the russet deputy, two other figures had joined him. His muscles tensed, his legs lowering, ready to pounce. The black and white she-cat's aggressive posture was undeniable. His first thought was Shadowclan; he'd put nothing past the shady band of rogues, even down to attacking a Thunderclan patrol on their own side of the border, but the scent of rogue was quickly overpowering with a mild break in the breeze. The young warrior stepped out of the underbrush, his eyes locked on the two intruders he could see from where he was entering the tense situation. He was making his presence known but kept his mouth shut. Every fiber in his pelt drove him to attack the intruders, especially since there were only two of them and surely Newtlight wasn't far behind, but his dutiful nature overpowered his protective instincts, keeping his attention alert to the mildest order from Copperfire.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 28th, 2022, 09:47 AM
scara pls come home :)

My Mood: Angelic

Newtlight
[ she/her | ?/250 ]

She moved quickly down the border ears twitching as they picked up on Copperfire's calls. Intruders. Nothing uncommon when it came to border patrols, but the heavy scent of Shadowclan made it hard to pinpoint her clanmates. Coming up behind them she kept her eyes on the intruders, she had always been on the calmer side and she trusted her deputy to make the right decisions. But the presence of the rouges made her anxious they didn't seem like kittypets, no they were too bold taking defensive positions. The leader speaking didn't help anymore as her bright eyes glanced at her deputy nervously.

[ @MaryTheCrow @Ravensong ]

Last edited by flowsie; November 28th, 2022 at 09:54 AM.