by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:45 PM
"now I lay as I study a...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:29 PM

Old January 28th, 2024, 12:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

..... What could Mudhound even say in this moment. It seemed Bumblestar and Redhawk couldnt see the plain truth and the tripod had to wonder if Drizzlecloud and Springpaw were in the same group and just wanted to let some come to the realization gently. Violetfreckles throat was open, there was too much blood. Cobwebs didnt fix stuff like that..... Even twolegs that'd managed to save Mudhound after their leg had been severed would struggle.

....... Mudhound didnt want to bury Violetfreckle either.

Their tail curled around the smaller warrior, cheek squishing against her shoulder. "We.... We'll do whats best for Violetfreckle. Everyone likes her, we'll do our best and no one here will hurt her. And we're here" Golden eyes flicked to Drizzlecloud, Springpaw, Bumblestar, then Redhawk herself "we wont let another rotten cat touch her."

The maine coon mix meant that, they really did, even as their words felt hollow because it wasnt like anyone could hurt Violetfreckle anymore, in the worst of ways.

Watery sad eyes closed for a moment, unable to look upon everything as they quietly repeated "This isnt your fault. This isnt your fault" into russet fur.

Of course blink and you miss it and when the tripods eyes opened it was to their sister dying. "What?!" The words were sudden and shocked, not even distressed yet just confused. "How did this happen no one was really touching her?!?"
It sunk it a little.
"BUMBLE!"
A paw reached out before hesitating and the tripod turned to Drizzlecloud, demanding "She had her nine lives right?!?! Someones seen her loose a life before and come back right?!?! Riverclan keeps loosing leaders cuz they arent good enough to get lives but Bumble is good enough she has to be! Drizzle she's gonna come back right?!?!?" Mudhound did not wait for an answer, paw finally touching their sister and feeling no pulse to speak of before trying to pull Redhawk back, insisting. "Give her room! Shes gonna come back she's a leader, stop touching her throat Redhawk! I-its gonna heal so you need to give it room, I dunno maybe touching it messes it up EVERYONE GIVE HER ROOM SHE'S DEAD! SHE NEEDS ROOM SHES GONNA COME BACK!"

Mudhound believed it they completely believed it (they had no other way to cope with the event). So gently trying to usher Redhawk back with their tail, their paw moved from Bumblestars lifeless pulse point and started shifting their sister so her body wasnt laying on Violetfreckles. It.... It wasnt graceful and despite their most gentle efforts it left the leader limp in a heap next to her love in a sprawl that felt too undignified for how Bumblestar was. "I-I. Wolfpaw can you help me reposition her without touching her throat. She's gonna come back I dont wanna give her a neck crick when she does she'll have my pelt." The words were weak and the desperate humor fell flat making it clear that though the warrior was trying to hold strong the events were rattling them still, head turning to look at Spiderthroat with desperate eyes begging for instruction.
Both mollies were dead and as far as the clan knew only Bumblestar would come back and no one knew what'd killed her.

How were they supposed to react?

@tallulah @BEAR. @Omari @Starfall

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; January 28th, 2024 at 12:31 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:31 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

One moment she was there, the next... gone. Seeing a blur of red and black then opening her eyes to stars. Brows furrowed in confusion for a moment before everything clicked. Violetrefreckle's legs gave out from under her. Her ears rang. "No," she whispered, beginning to hyperventilate. "No no no no NO NO!" Claws dug into the ground beneath her and her eyes squeezed shut, yet didn't keep tears from escaping. She let out a wail, a yowl, a sound too ungodly horrible and visceral to put into words. And she cried. This couldn't be it, not like this.

As she tried to stand on shaky legs, she felt her vision darken and the stars fade. Gritting her teeth, she tried to fight the darkness, but the overwhelming void swallowed her in its unfeeling jaws.

And then she woke up with a gasp and a splutter, coughing blood. Mapleface's body lay before her, as if to taunt her. What she noticed most, though, was a weight on top of her. Violetfreckle turned her head to try to see, letting out a hiss as moving her neck hurt her (somehow intact) throat. Only to see Bumblestar. Her throat torn. "No!" she cried, trying in vain to wriggle out from underneath her and away from the poor medicine cats just trying to do their jobs. There was no way Mapleface had killed her too... right?? "No no, StarClan this is all my fault, no no NO!" Choking on a bit of blood, she coughed between cries. The best she could do was swivel her head around to place it on top of Bumblestar's chest. Listening for breathing. The beating of her heart. Anything.

// @dino. @Omari @eris \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:56 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Forestpaw frightened by the scenes rushed into the den.
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:59 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

B-bumble star? she meowed like a kit, her leader laid on the ground, she yowled in sorrow before a warrior nudged her further towards the apprentice's den.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:36 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit was grooming herself when she caught sight of Violetfreckle and Rewhawk arriving in camp with an unconscious Mapleface on their backs. Then Mapleface suddenly woke up and torn through Violetfreckle's throat with her teeth, the young kit fairly certain that Violetfreckle was dead. Then Bumblestar killed Mapleface and she heard Spiderthroat and then some other warriors telling kits to go into the nursery. Mantiskit determined that it was better that she did as they said but just as she was about to head into the nursery Bumblestar's throat was suddenly open as if it had been torn by an invisible force... but that didn't make any sense. Heading inside the nursery was forgotten, the young kit too busy trying to think of a logical reason for what had just happened to remember what she had been about to do before. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:44 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumpaw - 18/100
ThunderClan | 7m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

He shouldn’t have stayed out here. He should have dragged himself and his sister into the den by force. What he just saw… what he was seeing… what was he seeing? One moment Bumblestar was kneeling before Violetfreckle, and then the next she was bleeding. Throat shredded by invisible claws, killing her instantly. A gruesome sight that Plumpaw would have nightmares about later.

Warriors rushed to her aid, though what they could possibly do for her now was beyond him. Clanmates wailed, rambled of whether this was truly the end for their leader. But Mudhound-- Muddy-beast as Plum knew them-- was shouting something that confused the young apprentice. Confident words that their obviously dead leader would ‘come back’.

Plumpaw respected the warrior as much as anyone else, but that had to be the dumbest thing he'd ever heard. His denial was worse than his sisters. No one comes back from death. That's absurd!

But sure enough, sure as blood was red, she woke from the dead. The wound on her neck sealing in place, healed by possibly the same invisible forces that had torn Bumblestar's…. Except, the ‘she’ in this case was not for Bumblestar. Violetfreckle… dead just a moment ago, but alive again.

Time slowed for him, but his thoughts were racing. This wasn’t real. Cats don’t just come back to life. Three cats had died, and in mere minutes one of them was back, another expected to return soon after.

Plumpaw backed into the opening of the den, hiding his small frame in the leaves and vines while his head peered out from the entrance. He was technically still inside and hoped that would be enough to avoid punishment. He just… he had to see if Bumblestar would wake up next.

@Barnaby (mentioned Fleckpaw)
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 28th, 2024 at 01:45 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:13 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye jolted awake from a rather scary nightmare, and looked around. Holy moly, what happened when he was asleep?! His tail puffed up as he backed away from the scene in slight terror.
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:18 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Flutterminnow eyes went wide, she let out a loud yowl of fear. What the hell just happened?

(Before I read the context I was so confused lol)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:25 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Chaos. Shouting. Blood. Three things a warrior should never be greeted with as they wake up from a quick cat nap. Definitely not caused by one of their own. The spotted molly emerged behind Spiderthroat, shocked to see Mapleface's dead body lying next to a dying Violetfreckle. Bumblestar's maw was red with blood. She must've ended Mapleface... did she kill Violetfreckle? Why??
A scream broke her train of thought. This was no time to put the pieces together. Think of the children!
Cherrypaw was the first one Ghostglow rushed to. "Shhh little one, it'll be ok." A tail moved to cover Cherrypaw's shoulders, hoping to move her into the den. Spiderthroat was right, none of the children should be here for this. "Take some deep breaths for me ok?"
@bubble[error].
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ read context here ]

It happened in the span of a few quick moments. A haze had taken her over shortly after she shouted for her healers; her eyelids fluttered as they slid closed, her paws slipping on Violetfreckle's injury, no response given to Drizzlecloud or Springpaw or anyone who approached as she swayed to the side. Redhawk's apologies went entirely unheard.

Sense returned to her momentarily as her ears twitched - and then an unseen force tore Bumblestar's throat wide open. Blood bubbled and gushed from the gash as she choked on it, staggering forward, before lifeless eyes rolled back and she slumped forward to land, motionless, on top of Violetfreckle.

A life for a life was what she'd wanted. Brokenstar had allowed her that much.

*Cherrypaw was struggling to breathe, trying to stagger her way into the medicine den, and when she looked back and saw the moment Bumblestar suddenly died, she fainted*

( @Omari @eris (so you can see her))
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:26 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
Cloverdove came over to comfort the apprentice, attempting to lead her further away from the scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

*Cherrypaw was struggling to breathe, trying to stagger her way into the medicine den, and when she looked back and saw the moment Bumblestar suddenly died, she fainted*

( @Omari @eris (so you can see her))
(Whoopsies, missed you lol)

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 28th, 2024 at 06:27 AM.