Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM

Old March 24th, 2024, 03:47 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Shadowclan? Blueriver thought heh ok

Old March 24th, 2024, 05:47 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thunderclan border, eh? Nothing they couldn't handle. Hopefully nothing overly dramatic would happen, Owltalon wasn't really in the mood to slash at Thunderclan cats, she kind of wanted more of a peaceful patrol.

Regardless of what happened, and how, she'd lead her patrol to the border and fight with all the fur on her back if the situation called for it.

Jayfrost and Blossomfall? Certainly cats she's heard of. Maybe this patrol will actually show up, unlike her last.

With that, she padded out into the clearing and waited patiently for her patrol, her tail curled neatly around her paws.

Tags: @sylvia26
@alec

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old March 24th, 2024, 09:48 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost limped closer to where he had lain before fadingsuns call, just to listen and watch as the patrols left, he had certainly not expected to be placed on a patrol himself but before he could do anything a sliver of dark grey and white moved across the edge of his field of vision.
minkpaw had gathered to hear fadingsun announce patrols, like a good apprentice would, while letting her silver eye wander across the cats in the clearing, taking the chance to check on a large amount of cat's wounds in one place. what she had not wanted to hear but almost suspected was that fadingsun called one of the names she absolutely did not want anywhere outside the camp for at least another 3 moons.
stars what is he thinking- was it rude to speak up while all of the other cats were still around? probably yes. did she care? not really.
"fadingsun! with all due respect but you cant send him-" she flicked her tail in jayfrosts direction "on a patrol, he can barely walk as is" she frowned, keeping her gaze trained on fadingsun as she hear the other warrior shuffle behind her, the strong limp made him all but hard to hear.
"if you need someone to replace him, i volunteer to complete the patrol in his place"

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 24th, 2024, 01:57 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

( @alec )

Ack! Fadingsun, pay attention to what you’re doing, would you!? Anger at himself swamped him at Minkpaw’s words; he should’ve thought for two seconds before naming Jayfrost to a patrol. “Right, sorry. I don’t want apprentices going to the ThunderClan border right now; Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ) can go instead.”

Shifting his eyes to Jayfrost, he asked, “Have you spoken with Birdsnow about your condition?” If the warrior was still incapable of performing warrior duties and would continue to be for some time, perhaps they needed to re-evaluate his rank. He’d heard whispers of a Caretaker rank in ThunderClan some time ago; perhaps RiverClan could do something like that.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:27 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
( @alec )

Ack! Fadingsun, pay attention to what you’re doing, would you!? Anger at himself swamped him at Minkpaw’s words; he should’ve thought for two seconds before naming Jayfrost to a patrol. “Right, sorry. I don’t want apprentices going to the ThunderClan border right now; Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ) can go instead.”

Shifting his eyes to Jayfrost, he asked, “Have you spoken with Birdsnow about your condition?” If the warrior was still incapable of performing warrior duties and would continue to be for some time, perhaps they needed to re-evaluate his rank. He’d heard whispers of a Caretaker rank in ThunderClan some time ago; perhaps RiverClan could do something like that.

minkpaw nodded, "i understand, but im open to go on other patrols in the future" silver gaze sought out fadingsuns green one in hopes of communicating that she wasnt just saying this to look good. more patrols couldnt hurt anyway, get used to the territory n stuff.. and she wouldnt mind leading another one either.

jayfrost shifted uncomfortably, shoulder aching under the one sided pressure of his bodyweight, "no., i havent spoken to birdsnow yet but i'll see if i can talk to her now" he nodded stiffly, remaining another moment before turning to limp off towards the leader den.

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 24th, 2024, 04:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze peered across camp with brilliant blue eyes as he watched the new deputy call out the patrols, how fun, he gets to be on the first set of patrols called out with Fadingsun's new position. Now he definately can't let them down, not that he ever has, but the point still stands. The tom got onto bi-colored paws and walked towards the exit of camp, stopping in the clearing and looking around the space for his fellow members. Blackpool and Orchidpaw, Seabreeze cannot say that he is very familiar with them but they both have very nice names. Time to get into work mode, no more sadness for the time being, the tom shook out his fur as if shaking out the rowdy emotions beneath it.

Lately things with Windclan have been...calm...An unsteady peacefulness, but nothing like the danger that lays along the Thunderclan border. Seabreeze almost wished to go to the Thunderclan border instead, if only to calm his nerves about the rats and everything that has happened. Seabreeze wouldn't put it past them to try something again just because they could, but he trusted that Fadingsun had that covered. Sedgewater Valley was his concern. As soon as the other cats arrived.

"Just a routine check, should be alright but don't let your guard down." The tom muttered to himself.

[ @.Sunshine. - Blackpool | @Morrigan - Orchidpaw ]
[Post Order: Seabreeze (starter), Blackpool, Orchidpaw]
[I am alright with doing the prompt, up to guys though. I would like to have at least three posts :3]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old March 24th, 2024, 08:07 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( If I missed someone I apologize- feel free to shoot me a VM with a link to the post and I'll edit this with a reply! )

Fadingsun nodded curtly at Fallenwish's report, feeling a spark of annoyance at Blackwater's neglect to show for the patrol. Would they ever be able to have a round of patrols without cats needing to be punished? Maybe one day. "Thank you, Fallenwish."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sloppy hunting certainly wasn't great during leaf-bare, but at least the patrol brought something back to show for it. "Very well. At least you brought something back; just be more careful in the future."

Fadingsun set his jaw at Ravenblink's report. More troublesome warriors, hm? He shouldn't be surprised at this point. "Thank you for finishing the patrol; I'm sorry you had to do it on your own. You're free to go."

Fadingsun twitched an ear at Dusklion's report; part of him wanted to greet her with enthusiasm, but he tried to remain professional. Nettleshadow showing up late was a bit of a problem. "How late did she show up?" If it was terribly late there would be a punishment in order, but if it was only a little late he'd let it slide... this time.

Fadingsun was a bit surprised to hear about how much Owltalon had managed to bring back, but in a positive way. Perhaps this warrior would make a good Lionheart one day; she certainly seemed dedicated. "Good job, Owltalon," he praised, meaning it genuinely. "I'll see to it that Eaglecall and Firetail are dealt with."

--------------------------------------------------------

If the ThunderClan border was secure, Fadingsun wasn't really sure why Hawksun needed to speak with Birdsnow. "If anything is wrong, you can let me know."

Nodding gently. Hawksun handed the pinecone with mouse fur and Thunderclan scent on it. "This is was in our border. I have a sister, Wetwhisker in Thunderclan. And when we battled........ I ended up killing her to save my other sister here, Brightnight. And her son Oatpaw vowed he would send these over as threats and... I'm just worried he might be hunting me down as we saw him at the border. I just didn't do anything as he didn't cross it " He mewed quietly. The senior warrior didn't want to be seen anxious in front of his clanmtes

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:41 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Marigoldwhisper @alec @sylvia26 @Cherry~

___

MorningMimic looked over at his name.

'Hm? oh- alright.'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old March 25th, 2024, 12:38 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing nodded, happy that it all worked out. It certainly wasn't her fault he had chosen to scare everything off while hunting on his own, but it was her responsibility, so that was what really mattered. Still, the pine martin should feed quite a few cats if they were lucky.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old March 25th, 2024, 09:54 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Collecting Posts:

Troutstone [+4 Marigold] - Winterpaw [Marigold]
@starry - @hermeswinds - @Lewolfers
Troutstone padded into camp, his maw filled with the assigned herb he had collected. Spotting Mistyshard, the grey warrior trotted over and deposited his haul by her paws. "There ya go!" He mewed after swiping his tongue over his teeth. "Both apprentices showed up."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch