Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:10 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 04:23 AM
Two Birds Fighting [p]
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:58 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 03:34 AM

Old October 18th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

"Yes, but what if the mother tracks it here and think we killed it? Then we could have an angry dog on our territory out for revenge. But... I understand that saving it is also a risk, and since you're the patrol leader I will defer to your preference." As much as Fallownose didn't want to see an innocent creature die, he understood where Bearbranch was coming from. Two grown dogs was much worse than one, and if the other Clans figured out it was WindClan who saved it, then they would surely get all the blame. It was a tough decision, but he repsected the patrol leader for being willing to make it.

@:Grimmlin:

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old October 18th, 2021, 01:58 PM
eternally tired

// @NinjaBloss

Bearbranch

"I'm glad. Its not that I don't want to save the kit, its just that its better for everyone if we leave it."
Although Bearbranch did have his blank face on the entire conversation, it was easy to tell he was upset about leaving the poor dog kit. And he turned his head as it fell into the raging river. "if you're done with your marking, i'll go turn in to Wolffang."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 18th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose nodded, following him back to camp, never once glancing back his shoulder. He couldn't bare to watch the dog kit get swept down the stream, it's frail body being battered and bashed against the rocks. It was too easy to imagine the same thing happening to a curious WindClan kit who wandered too far from camp.

@:Grimmlin:

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old October 18th, 2021, 07:20 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post

Butterflydust - She/They

She quietly snuck up behind him. Well hello there. She smiled at him. Floodfrost was boring too her at some points. Although they are best friends (besties.) Butterflydust couldn't help but insult him every now and then. I hope you know. Nobody likes you still.You should really stop just looking at our border, you know.Its very weird. Are you stalking me? She smiled and giggled at her own words for a bit.

She wandered around for a bit. She noticed A small group of butterflies. She loved to see all their pretty colors. She put her paw out. She did this because insect somehow loved her. It was weird. Which she thought she mother named her after. As she smiled and looked back to tomioka Floodfrost. She thought to herself for a bit. Until the butterfly flew away.

Butterfly never liked clanmates. How do you stand those things. I'm talking about kittens. They are too furry for me. She looked at him in disgust. You could tell that she had a pure hatred for them. Anything furry in fact. Which was a bit weird considering she herself was furry. It was the weirdest thing to think of.
Floodfrost He/Him

He wasn't surprised at the fact that she snuck up on him. But took on a confused look on the fact that she said that he was disliked. I don't..I don't think i'm disliked,if you are saying this to spite me I don't like it Rabbit Floodfrost stepped back when he said that comment to her. He stepped into the hollow valley that was void of water from the Summer heat. Turning away from her and he jumped onto the grassland of the moor,offering a slight smile as he swiftly noticed her favor to the Butterflies,her name sake. Lets getting going before Twilightstar or Angry Bird get here and yell at me,Butterflydust hurry up.
Floodfrost turned and basically started to drag her along onto the moor but he stopped when he got to the edge of the valley. He turned and looked at the other side of the ledge. The rushing water of the river that fell down to the Ocean. Look at that Butterfly,The ocean. A world of freedom but also despair,all of the animals live in sync,free of having to claw each other apart for territory or food. A world void of hurt other than when it will someday burn up and evaporate to vapor.
He had always loved the ocean,it was a wonder of the world to him,even with the moon reflecting its clear light onto the rocks and cold water below. Floodfrost had learned how dangerous it could be when the rapids took his mentor and drowning the poor soul. The chill in the air made the view even better,Flood had loved the chill and cold that was brought with Leafbares snow even in Leaf-fall everything was pretty but it was a much greater warning to the death,freeze and sickness to come soon enough.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old October 18th, 2021, 07:55 PM
energy to surge breakers

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail View Post

Floodfrost He/Him

He wasn't surprised at the fact that she snuck up on him. But took on a confused look on the fact that she said that he was disliked. I don't..I don't think i'm disliked,if you are saying this to spite me I don't like it Rabbit Floodfrost stepped back when he said that comment to her. He stepped into the hollow valley that was void of water from the Summer heat. Turning away from her and he jumped onto the grassland of the moor,offering a slight smile as he swiftly noticed her favor to the Butterflies,her name sake. Lets getting going before Twilightstar or Angry Bird get here and yell at me,Butterflydust hurry up.
Floodfrost turned and basically started to drag her along onto the moor but he stopped when he got to the edge of the valley. He turned and looked at the other side of the ledge. The rushing water of the river that fell down to the Ocean. Look at that Butterfly,The ocean. A world of freedom but also despair,all of the animals live in sync,free of having to claw each other apart for territory or food. A world void of hurt other than when it will someday burn up and evaporate to vapor.
He had always loved the ocean,it was a wonder of the world to him,even with the moon reflecting its clear light onto the rocks and cold water below. Floodfrost had learned how dangerous it could be when the rapids took his mentor and drowning the poor soul. The chill in the air made the view even better,Flood had loved the chill and cold that was brought with Leafbares snow even in Leaf-fall everything was pretty but it was a much greater warning to the death,freeze and sickness to come soon enough.

Butterflydust - She/They

She was dragged by the ocean. What a boring sight. She hated the ocean. Which was weird sense she had a friend named off an ocean event. You know that the ocean contains dead animals. Her smile fell off her face. What do you feel about floods? I know that riverclan has some during the seasons. Their height difference was now very evident. You could see that butterflydust was shorter and slimmer. As Floodfrost was tall and strong.

Now answer my other question. How can you deal with kittens? Or any cat younger than us? They are always so nosey.They also make alot of loud sounds. Butterflydust clearly hated children. And anyone who was needy in fact she hated. But nothing could compare to shadowclan and her hatred for them. Riverclan is boring isn't it? She asked to pass the time. She quickly made her smile return.

Why don't you leave riverclan and join windclan? She smiled as she quickly sat down.Do you really like water that much? Or is just because you guys are weird? She asked as a giggle escaped her mouth. This was fake personality. Only a few knew her real one. Like Floodfrost.. and her sister..but that didn't matter cause she was dead now.
RushingKit!

Old October 20th, 2021, 08:48 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Coldamber, she/her

Coldamber follows the rest of her patrol out of camp and into the territory, keeping up with minimal issues. She hoped this wouldn't be like the last border patrol she'd been sent on and made no effort to make small talk with the others, having nothing to say to them and seeing no point in making conversation when she likely wouldn't speak to them again.
@Beetlenose @xXCloudsongXx

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; October 20th, 2021 at 10:10 AM.
Old October 20th, 2021, 02:55 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Coldamber, she/her

Coldamber follows the rest of her patrol out of camp and into the territory, keeping up with minimal issues. She hoped this wouldn't be like the last border patrol she'd been sent on and made no effort to make small talk with the others, having nothing to say to them and seeing no point in making conversation when she likely wouldn't speak to them again.
“Okay! Everyone, this is a border patrol…? I was not listening. Please tell me:” that had sounded very random: or atleast Smokestep thought so.

Flicking his green gaze between His patrol mates.

“Any one?”

@xXCloudsongXx
Old October 20th, 2021, 03:26 PM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
“Okay! Everyone, this is a border patrol…? I was not listening. Please tell me:” that had sounded very random: or atleast Smokestep thought so.

Flicking his green gaze between His patrol mates.

“Any one?”

@xXCloudsongXx
"It's a border patrol, I think.
"
Cloudsong smiled.

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-
Old October 21st, 2021, 05:04 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Coldamber blinks at her patrol mates. Oh, joy. Not a single one of them had been paying attention.
Without paying much mind to the other two, she steps closer to the border and sniffs for the scent that would indicate one of their own patrols had been by. Their own side of the border was quite stale, so this was probably the right place.
"I do believe we're supposed to be here. The scent markers are stale, so that means it's our job to mark them before ShadowClan gets it in their head to try to move their borders again."

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old October 21st, 2021, 05:40 AM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Coldamber blinks at her patrol mates. Oh, joy. Not a single one of them had been paying attention.
Without paying much mind to the other two, she steps closer to the border and sniffs for the scent that would indicate one of their own patrols had been by. Their own side of the border was quite stale, so this was probably the right place.
"I do believe we're supposed to be here. The scent markers are stale, so that means it's our job to mark them before ShadowClan gets it in their head to try to move their borders again."
Cloudsong nodded.

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-