Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:54 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 05:50 PM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:17 PM

Old November 13th, 2023, 05:56 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
@Pitou

"Got s'me th'stle 'ere!" Sagechaser mewed around the blessed thistles in his mouth, still managing to grin like an idiot.

+2 blessed thistle [ @silverwynds @lynxyboo - remember to report your herbs too <3 ]
[ already did! ]
Old November 14th, 2023, 04:59 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

*-SlugBelly-*
he/him || 36moons || no purrks
pale ginger tom with patches of darker ginger and cream “pants”

"Vulchur'ang!" Slugbelly called out after returning back to camp, voice muffled by the prey he carried. Placing it on the ground briefly, he glanced around for the deputy and, upon spotting him, announced their catches. "Sorry we're back a little later than intended! Skull took bone's time showing up and had me convinced I'd have to catch extra haha!" There was no malice in the statement, only amusement, "but I managed to catch a blackbird and a chipmunk - Skull got a couple voles!"

[ @staurn // @elaif ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old November 15th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

snowecho // he/they // 32 moons
purrks: -

---

Sigh. Okay. Here goes. Nervously padding over to Vulturefang, the scarred warrior approaches with his body low and ears flat. Speaking to the deputy was always really nerve-wracking-- no matter how friendly he could be sometimes. Snowecho didn't have any particular reason to fear him aside from... His size and authority. Scary.

"The border is secure, um... Except for the scent of a loner... Not one that I recognize... There also was a Thunderclan warrior nearby-- Wolftooth spoke to them... They seemed like they knew each other or something, I... I don't know, I'm sorry."

vulturefang | @elaif

Already slightly tired from his patrol, the deputy turned wearily to the warrior. The report was what he expected, all was quiet and a few scents that were off. The usual. Although the part where Wolftooth chatted it up with a Thunderclanner was a bit odd, he was willing to brush it off for the time being. " Great," he began, eyes focusing on the nervous wreck of a cat. "Everything you said is noted, and I'll check up on the Wolftooth situation later." glancing around, he then dismissed the tom with a short wave of his tail. " You're free to go."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
| @elaif @Wingnettle |

Tidebreak comes back and looks at Vulturefang before she dips her head as a sign of respect to the other cat. She smiles apoligetically. "So sorry for a bit of a delay, sir, but we - Lynxshade and I - have returned. Uhm... Our other member was a no show, so that delayed us a bit - but we left without them and we succeeded in catching some food."

Acknowledging the molly with his own nod, the massive tom flicked his ears in her direction. " Thanks I owe ya for sure." settling down on his haunches, he continued. " I'll decided what to do with the slacker, in the mean time, go on and catch a break. You did good." again... For every responsible cat, there was always one to blemish their reputation. He sighed in thought, he couldn't do anything about these cats, so there wasn't a point to stress about it. A terrible revelation, but a true one at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Rattail: He/Him

Rattail had mimicked the others movement before speaking
“Border is marked and nothing new was scented”

(im pretty sure the due date is the 11th? so we arent late iirc)
( @Undertaker @elaif )
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Dovedance nodded, looking at Vulturefang. Her amber eyes glistened with worry, knowing that he'd snap at them for the missed due date.

[ @elaif ]

Watching the two cats bound into camp, he sauntered forward to meet them. Dovedance, seemingly worried they took too long, assaulted his ears with a wave of words. Well, damn. Shaking his head, he attempted to recollect his sanity. " Alright, alright... " he sighed. " You've made it just in time Doll-face, no need to worry, mkay?" brushing the conversation off, he turned to Rattail to finish it. " Good work, really appreciate the help from you two. You both are dismissed. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost walked back to the camp with three freshly caught rodents in his jaws. Ahead was the cat that had assigned him, as well as another, to the hunting patrol. Just the tom he was looking for. Walking over, Shade sat the freshkill down on the ground before speaking. “Hey,” he began, definitely not forgetting what the name of Shadowclan’s deputy was. “So we might have a problem. I went out to hunt with that Echo cat you paired me with, but…” How did one go about saying that he thinks something bad has happened to a clanmate in the least alarming way possible? “I have a feeling that she might be dead. I called for her, waited, and even did some looking. She didn’t show up. Of course there’s a high chance that she’s still alive and well and still hunting, but just in case,” just in case that wasn’t the case, “I came to let you know.” The last thing Shadefrost needed was his nine-lifed leader taking his only one because he neglected to do the sensible thing and not bring to light a possible problem such as this. Hopefully the molly turned up soon.

@elaif @Galaxy_

The uninterested voice of Shadefrost intercepted his thoughts. Wheeling around, he focused on the other tom. At the news he felt a trickle of worry tingle up his spine. Echoshine didn't show? She couldn't possibly be dead could sh- before he could finish the thoughts, Echoshine pushed through the entrance and approached them. Huh.... So much for being dead. Chuckling darkly, he glanced at 'what's his face', " So much for being dead, dumb ass." snickering he let humor light his eyes. " I think you need your ears and eyes checked pal." snorting one final laugh, he exhaled and continued. " I kid.... Anyway, good work you two. You're free from the clutches of the patrol. " waving them away, he returned to his duties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
*-SlugBelly-*
he/him || 36moons || no purrks
pale ginger tom with patches of darker ginger and cream “pants”

"Vulchur'ang!" Slugbelly called out after returning back to camp, voice muffled by the prey he carried. Placing it on the ground briefly, he glanced around for the deputy and, upon spotting him, announced their catches. "Sorry we're back a little later than intended! Skull took bone's time showing up and had me convinced I'd have to catch extra haha!" There was no malice in the statement, only amusement, "but I managed to catch a blackbird and a chipmunk - Skull got a couple voles!"

[ @staurn // @elaif ]

The other toms presence caught his eye as soon as he entered camp. Letting Slugbelly approach him, Vulturefang sat lazily back. " Glad to hear your hard work payed off, doll-face. " rolling his broad shoulders, he glanced at the freshly caught prey. " Nah, don't worry about Skull-uh... What's their name? Skullwhatever... I'll deal with em later." Blinking the worries away, he arose to his paws and gave one last look at the smaller tom. " You're free to go, if you need anything feel free to ask." throwing out a wink. He clicked his tongue before going back to whatever the hell he was doing before.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 16th, 2023, 12:16 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

PATROLS DUE NOVEMBER 26 BY 11:59PM EST
If you wish to be replaced, let me know by NOV 19.
PM me if an extension is needed.
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Elmshadow and/or Dawnstar.

Report to Elmshadow in this thread with the number of each herb and links to the herbs collected. Realistically, no single cat should be able to carry more than 5 herbs - obvious exception for OCs with The Collector purrk.

Every character reports their own herbs unless stated by the patrol lead.[/B] **Returning empty-handed could result in IC punishment!

Any questions, feel free to VM or PM me!

*If none of the warriors are showing to the patrol, it is still the apprentices' responsibility to either let Elmshadow know or find another warrior to go with!

^^Please Read^^

**Elmshadow**

The last round of patrols had been lackluster but frankly he was more concerned at the moment with getting the herbs he needed than punishing those who needed it. So he moved to the Shadowledge, stopping at its base and looked out, green gaze sweeping the clearing.

[ @xavier. @Spartan-117 @ChaosBringer. ]
"Dogskull, take Tidebreak and Dreamingbloom to Croaking Swamp for burdock roots, dock, and boneset. The burdock has round wavy leaves and spikey sticker balls, but you'll be digging down for the roots. Try not to take too much from the root that you kill the plant. The dock is a low growing plant with broad green leaves. Boneset is a small shrub of greenery and large clusters of small white flowers." If the two warriors didn't catch the hint that they were on thin ice by him sending them out to the same location for virtually the same herbs but now under the supervision of his son, a warrior Elmshadow felt he could actually trust, then they were even more frog-brained than the medicine cat figured them for.

[ @Rose @lynxyboo ]
"Sweetbriar and Bluepaw go to Shadow's Break for juniper berries and catmint. Juniper berries will be round blue berries on a needled bush. The catmint you should know quickly enough by it's pleasant scent."

[ @Zel @LunaStar22 ]
"Starrywhisper, Swiftgrass, and Ivorypaw go out and look for burnet and thyme. The thyme is low-growing woody shoots with tiny, sparse green leaves and a strong scent and burnet will be found more in the grassy areas with long purple cluster atop grass-like stems."

[ @GhostlyStarfinder @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @FeurSturm ]
"Whiteheart, Brokentalon, and Shadowlight go out to Sunkissed Creek for chickweed and yellow bells. Chickweed is a ground-covering viney plant with small round leaves. Yellow bells are drooping yellow bell-like flowers." Was there rhyme or reason for putting those specific three together? Elmshadow couldn't, or wouldn't, say. All three had been rather in his pelt and in the least pleasant way in their own ways recently, so maybe sending them out together would get them out of his fur and into each others. Shadowlight had shown some competence in getting through a patrol with his granddaughter, unlike her fellow annoyance who'd also shown up in his den uninvited asking to help but then couldn't manage to follow through. But then she'd seemed to be a lingering fly in his ear since. Possibly sending her out on another patrol would only worsen the affect, or maybe it'd do the opposite, only time would tell.

Herbs must be listed and linked individually by every patrol member, unless specified by the patrol leader. Failure to report herbs will be considered a no report.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; November 16th, 2023 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Patrol Replacements
Old November 16th, 2023, 04:31 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus @FeurSturm @Pitou

So. Chickweed and yellow bells. the yellow bells didn't seem too difficult to identify. Shadowlight and Brokentalon were coming too. He winced slightly as he limped over. His shoulder was proving rather problematic that day, it felt so very... painful. Ah, it was okay. "uh... hi?" Whiteheart tried, nervously flicking his white-tipped tail.

( hi guys! yee we're RPing together! )

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:42 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

[ @xavier.@ChaosBringer. ]

The moment she walks into the Camp, she finds that she is called for another patrol. Tidebreak opens her mouth to object, but she quickly closes it and sighs as she approaches her patrolmates. She is tired - so tired... She just wants to fall asleep in her comfortable nest. "I think we should get this done as soon as we can." She says, not really caring if she over-stepped her boundaries - not right now, anyways.

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 16th, 2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:53 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull had been in the clearing taking a small nap before lifting barks head up at the sound of his father call him to lead another patrol. Dogskull stood up and stretched before walking over to where Elmshadow had called bark. Seemed like Tidebreak was already there and Dogskull had arrived just as she spoke.

"We'll get it done depending on how fast you work."

Dogskull replied in barks monotone voice. Dogskull sat down as his single green eye scanned the area for Dreamingbloom. If she didn't show soon Dogskull wouldn't hesitate to leave without her. Can't disappoint dear ol' dad.

| @Spartan-117 - Tidebreak; @ChaosBringer - Dreamingbloom |
Old November 16th, 2023, 09:20 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Starry’whisper | ultimate predator
Female | 23 moons | warrior
a slender yet extremely muscular dark blue and black she cat with white star like spots and unnaturally large fangs and claws. Her left side of her face is torn and eyeless and has multiple large scars across her back.

ear flicked in slight interest as the she cat was pulled out of her daze and back into reality. Elmshadow had practically saved her life after the fox attack and she deemed it noteworthy to thank him and repay him in any way she could. With a curt nod she turned around to look for the two new cats she would introduce herself to soon. Swiftgrass, ivorypaw please come here we’ve got a herb patrol to do. I expect it to be done swiftly and if you’re lucky we will get it done quickly.
@LunaStar22

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 16th, 2023, 12:08 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Thechaoticdigitalcircus @FeurSturm @Pitou

So. Chickweed and yellow bells. the yellow bells didn't seem too difficult to identify. Shadowlight and Brokentalon were coming too. He winced slightly as he limped over. His shoulder was proving rather problematic that day, it felt so very... painful. Ah, it was okay. "uh... hi?" Whiteheart tried, nervously flicking his white-tipped tail.

( hi guys! yee we're RPing together! )
(Hi) brokentalon slowly walked over."Hello."
Old November 16th, 2023, 12:50 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull had been in the clearing taking a small nap before lifting barks head up at the sound of his father call him to lead another patrol. Dogskull stood up and stretched before walking over to where Elmshadow had called bark. Seemed like Tidebreak was already there and Dogskull had arrived just as she spoke.

"We'll get it done depending on how fast you work."

Dogskull replied in barks monotone voice. Dogskull sat down as his single green eye scanned the area for Dreamingbloom. If she didn't show soon Dogskull wouldn't hesitate to leave without her. Can't disappoint dear ol' dad.

| @Spartan-117 - Tidebreak; @ChaosBringer - Dreamingbloom |

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom had just dropped off the burdock roots when she was called for another patrol. She signed but trotted over. "I'm here." DreamingBloom said, her good eye gazing over to Tidebreak.

@Spartan-117

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page