Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2020, 03:20 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Frogpaw

"Nope - I know absolutely nothing. I have zero training whatsoever. My mentor disappeared and I never see my loser siblings to beg them for help." she piped up, her voice laced with humor. She held no resentment for her previous mentor or her family - she just was getting a little impatient.

"I have no idea what the options are so just pick something and let's roll with it."

[ @Shimm ]
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Sparkling Flower

Mirepaw slumped into the den, lazy and a little bit fat from his time with no mentor. He blinked a few times before padding to the back of the den. He hadn't seen his siblings in a while, he thought with a humph.
Old June 17th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Acornfall gave a nod “it would be wise. Maybe once we’re done we can go hangout around the riverclan border. I hear the ocean breeze gets carried through there, so we could escape the heat of the day” He said with another smile as he used a paw to pass the small shrike over to his companion.

Truthfully he wasn’t all too keen on visiting the riverclan border. Seeing as... you know Icestar and Lionstar didn’t really get along. Though as long as they were careful not to accidentally cross the border they’d be safe from any kinds of trouble. The caramel tom bent to pluck a few feathers from the shrike and toss them aside. “But if not I guess we can just come back”

Pineclaw gave the suggestion a small thought before nodding in agreement once more. "You're full of good ideas this morning, Acornfall," he praised his friend, waving his tail a little bit. The brown tabby gave the shrike another look at it was pushed over towards him and plucked. Pineclaw pressed his paw down on the prey, breaking it apart and tossing part of it back towards Acornfall.

Assuming his friend had accepted the other part of the shrike, Pineclaw crouched down and ate his part. It was gone in a few bites. He found himself grooming his whiskers and chin while he waited for Acornfall.

"Where shall we go to hunt? Around that border? Scope it out while we hunt before we decide it's a good idea to actually go there to hangout?"

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 17th, 2020, 05:49 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Wings --

Doepaw let out a soft laugh and let her tail rest on the younger molly's back. "Its.. alright." She looked around with her blind eyes, ears flicking steadily, slowly gaining an idea of what was around her. "You can just... walk up to it, I can.... find you on... my own. I just need.. to be close enough... to be able to sense it, it's not... being reflected... to my hearing yet." Slowly tapping her paw on the ground her ears perked trying to catch the hint of an echo but nothing. "Go on...," she murmured giving Echopaw an encouraging nudge with her head. Doepaw was happy that the molly was asking questions though, it meant she was willing to learn and to her own surprise that she'd not interacted with any blind cats before. Though that probably wasn't normal either, to interact with blind cats that were fully functional and aiming for being a warrior. Well technically being a warrior for two seconds.
[ Sorry bout the delay! ]
--Echopaw--

The younger she gave a large nod, which Doepaw would hopefully sense it. Turning, she padded towards the fresh kill pile, looking back at Doepaw to make sure she was still there. Which of course she was, she had her tail on Echopaw's back for star's sake.
Now that they were close to the pile, she looked back over to Doepaw, "here!" She said in her usual cheery voice, quickly remembering to stay quieter, she corrected herself. "Here!" This time it was much quieter, followed by another awkward smile.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 17th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

[ @CheetahPelt; ]

Ebonypaw padded into the apprentice's den and went over to their nest beside their brother. "Hey Mirepaw.", they mewed in a soft voice. You could tell in their voice that they were still down. They flopped down and laid on their side.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 17th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw growled in anger for the first time during training, “Well if you weren’t so fat I could lift you. Now I gotta train for all the other fat cats too!” He was genuinely upset that he couldn’t lift the larger cat off of him. He tried to move the bottom of his back out from under her first so he could slip the rest of him out after. Mousedung I look stupid. All thanks to how much time you waste. The voice in his head responded.
@Undertaker
Dawnstripe bites off a laugh at the squirming furball. "What you call fat I call strength," Dawnstripe growled back, though it lacked any heat since she found his struggling so funny. "You'd be extra fat too if you trained a little harder." She was used to the fat comments, they didn't bother her in slightest since she knew cats were merely jealous they lacked the physical strength to beat her.

After watching him for a few more seconds she relaxes and gets off him. "So we're saying I won that one since you clearly did not." She raised her nose in the air with tail high. "You need to build some 'fat' that or avoiding getting pinned next time." She meowed, deciding to give him a pointer since she would rather a cat trained by her not look too ill-trained or dull.

"Should you ever get stuck like that again and your claws aren't doing the trick, try rolling off onto your paws. Go lax, your opponent will think you're beaten, and then push up with all your strength. If it doesn't catch them off guard it should at least give you the advantage to slip out from underneath them."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 17th, 2020, 08:37 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@~Corruptedfate~

Icestar thought for a moment longer before looking up at the guilty warrior with a serious expression.
"Speak nothing of it. We are going to play this off as if it were intentional." She flicked her tail as she verbalized her plan. "Let's let the other clans believe that trespassing is punishable by death. Even if it's not, it'll teach Duskstar to stay away. So, only speak of this if you are asked. And if you are asked, you are to act like you did it on purpose. Act like I praised you for it. Just don't do it again. Understood?" She could make this work for her.

--------------------------------

@Moon Lily

Icestar's ears perked up at the sound of pawsteps entering her den. The scent was vaguely familiar...And then she heard that voice. Great.
"Berrybounce," she greeted coldly, uninterested. "Where have you been?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old June 17th, 2020, 08:44 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Dawnstripe bites off a laugh at the squirming furball. "What you call fat I call strength," Dawnstripe growled back, though it lacked any heat since she found his struggling so funny. "You'd be extra fat too if you trained a little harder." She was used to the fat comments, they didn't bother her in slightest since she knew cats were merely jealous they lacked the physical strength to beat her.

After watching him for a few more seconds she relaxes and gets off him. "So we're saying I won that one since you clearly did not." She raised her nose in the air with tail high. "You need to build some 'fat' that or avoiding getting pinned next time." She meowed, deciding to give him a pointer since she would rather a cat trained by her not look too ill-trained or dull.

"Should you ever get stuck like that again and your claws aren't doing the trick, try rolling off onto your paws. Go lax, your opponent will think you're beaten, and then push up with all your strength. If it doesn't catch them off guard it should at least give you the advantage to slip out from underneath them."
Blackpaw shook out his fur and nodded,”I used to claw trees. One of my old mentors had me claw trees until a bleed out of the tree fell. They were small but it built up muscle pretty well. Maybe I should go back to that.” He said recalling his training with Weaselblaze. He nodded, “I I really do need to fatten your huh.” he chuckled a bit at the insult turned joke.

(BONDING)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; June 17th, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old June 17th, 2020, 09:35 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Daintybird's sympathy theater tended to work better in the clearing as she would occasionally let out a deep sigh suspiciously close to one of her clanmates or comment melodramatically on a kit's parent, "At least you still have one." But milking the clan for empathy was becoming dry.

She'd need a hook, something new.

Thoughts interrupted by Icestar's approach, Daintybird was fast to fluff herself -- little touchups to ensure her appearance was so very prim and proper, had to be looking top -- and she straightened to her full height. Not too different there than when she was laying in her sunny spot, but it was the best she had to offer in that department.

Eyes aglow, it was a sweetly-purred, "Icestar." ...Oh, right. That kit. There was the matter of the kit. "Of course, I would be honored. You are a light in these dark days of disgraceful outsiders tainting the sacredness of our ranks and... more personal letdowns and heartbreaks. To walk with you is another chance at happines -- oh, it's been so long."
Icestar let out a chuff of amusement, glad as ever to hear Daintybird's over-flourished manner of speaking. Her presence was entertaining.
"It is certainly rare these days that I actually enjoy company," she admitted. Leading was sometimes such a chore, but she wouldn't have it any other way. "So I suppose you could call yourself 'honored'." Her tone was far less aggressive and cold than the voice she used to address the clan normally.

"I thought perhaps we could walk through the area that got the worst of the fire those moons ago. It's far less traveled now, but there's bound to be much new growth this season." She hadn't been that way in a while, since most of the territory had healed by now. While the reason she was going there was to check on it, the leader also thought Daintybird might find it pretty. I may as well share it with her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old June 17th, 2020, 09:54 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Venomkit sat down she had no one to play with, all her friends have left. She new she would become an apprentice soon but had no idea when Icestar would have the ceremony. She had heard great things about Icestar, about how brave and fearless she was. She wanted to be like Icestar partially.
Closed Thread