Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Battle at Dawn
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:49 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 07:43 AM
Mintkit relations finder!
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:40 AM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:30 AM

Old February 29th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Seba smiled and watched her leave his sight to look for new territory. Normally he would've just popped up then and did something more, but he took this time to close his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

She smiled and went into the forest in any random direction. "Woah, this place is so much bigger than our other home." She said looking around the forest as she walked.

Merayu nodded as she walked on next to Ketsueki, staying close to him as she tried to ignore all the stares that she knew were at her. She didn't say anything about it and just kept her eyes forward walking next to Ketsueki.

Celestia stopped at the exit and took the time to eat the meal in front of her. He listened to what Matasi told her and nodded. "Great. I'd love to meet this wolf." She said. "And I promise not to speak out of turn. I'll be as respectful as I ever will be."

Nokosi, who had been by the border for quite sometime waited. If he was right, some wolf (Zuri) would stumble by the border soon. And that’s when he would make his move.

~0~

(Zuri’s just goofing around)

~0~

”Y-yeah then maybe we shouldn’t go too far...no one else really knows the territory well...” He squeaked as a bird flew overhead.

~0~

Ketsueki watched her from the side of his eye. “They are whispering because they haven’t seen you before.” He paused. “I gave you the role of my queen not that long ago.” He explained. “Any she wolf would kill to be in that position. And everyone else has never seen their other superior before. If you feel anyone steps out of their place don’t be afraid to punish them. We can’t have them assaulting our status.” The tree stumps that marked the middle of the higher class camp was now in front of them, it not being a long walk since their den wasn’t to far from it.

(Imma have Braith be their early because he’s Braith)

A familiar figure came into view as they approached. “Braith, good to see you. How have you been?” He nodded to him as they approached. “Still no suitor I see.” He frowned slightly.

~0~

Matasi’s eyes grew soft. “Thank you. After this I promise to show the you most beautiful parts of the land. Ok?” He smiled before stretching. “Let’s get going now. We are already late.” He spoke though he did not look worried at all.

Old February 29th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Nokosi, who had been by the border for quite sometime waited. If he was right, some wolf (Zuri) would stumble by the border soon. And that’s when he would make his move.

~0~

(Zuri’s just goofing around)

~0~

”Y-yeah then maybe we shouldn’t go too far...no one else really knows the territory well...” He squeaked as a bird flew overhead.

~0~

Ketsueki watched her from the side of his eye. “They are whispering because they haven’t seen you before.” He paused. “I gave you the role of my queen not that long ago.” He explained. “Any she wolf would kill to be in that position. And everyone else has never seen their other superior before. If you feel anyone steps out of their place don’t be afraid to punish them. We can’t have them assaulting our status.” The tree stumps that marked the middle of the higher class camp was now in front of them, it not being a long walk since their den wasn’t to far from it.

(Imma have Braith be their early because he’s Braith)

A familiar figure came into view as they approached. “Braith, good to see you. How have you been?” He nodded to him as they approached. “Still no suitor I see.” He frowned slightly.

~0~

Matasi’s eyes grew soft. “Thank you. After this I promise to show the you most beautiful parts of the land. Ok?” He smiled before stretching. “Let’s get going now. We are already late.” He spoke though he did not look worried at all.

Athena turned to her brother and tackled him. "What's the matter? Is the mighty Czar scared of the unknown?" She challenged."It's ok to admit it now. Nobody is here but me. You're secret will be safe with me! Just like your other one." She said putting a paw to her maw as she giggled.

Merayu nodded slightly. Though she hoped she would never have to punish someone for any type of actions like this, he knew Ketsueki's punishments would be a thousand times worse. He looked to the lone wolf ahead of them, the one they called Braith.

Braith sat patiently at the stumps. He was early as always. He smiled when he smiled when he saw Ketsueki coming over with his queen that he always talks about. "Ketsueki." He said dipping his head respectively. "I've been doing great, it's been nice not having to stress with a lot now." He said. He saw him frown and shook his head. "You know I have no time for such things." He told him. "You're so worried about me and a suitor. I've told you countless of times, I'm alright." He nudged him. "Really. I am."

"We're late?" She said. "Well come on." She was basically out the den now. "Come on now, we don't want him waiting on us any longer!" She sounded in a hurry now, not wanting to be in any type of trouble.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 29th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena turned to her brother and tackled him. "What's the matter? Is the mighty Czar scared of the unknown?" She challenged."It's ok to admit it now. Nobody is here but me. You're secret will be safe with me! Just like your other one." She said putting a paw to her maw as she giggled.

Merayu nodded slightly. Though she hoped she would never have to punish someone for any type of actions like this, he knew Ketsueki's punishments would be a thousand times worse. He looked to the lone wolf ahead of them, the one they called Braith.

Braith sat patiently at the stumps. He was early as always. He smiled when he smiled when he saw Ketsueki coming over with his queen that he always talks about. "Ketsueki." He said dipping his head respectively. "I've been doing great, it's been nice not having to stress with a lot now." He said. He saw him frown and shook his head. "You know I have no time for such things." He told him. "You're so worried about me and a suitor. I've told you countless of times, I'm alright." He nudged him. "Really. I am."

"We're late?" She said. "Well come on." She was basically out the den now. "Come on now, we don't want him waiting on us any longer!" She sounded in a hurry now, not wanting to be in any type of trouble.

Czar tilted his head. “My other secret?” He nudged her off, careful not to hurt her. “And I’m not scared!! Just...worried...” He attempted to defend himself.

~0~

Ketsueki raised an eyebrow. “Well, sooner or later you should start looking for one Braith. Even if you don’t want a mate, I’m sure many she wolves will be more than willing to be your partner that bears your pups.” He said lightheartedly. “Tell me, since I never can rely on Matasi, did you pick a decent spot for us to talk in?” He asked yawning-as if his sentence beforehand wasn’t as heavy of an statement as it was.

~0~

Matasi chuckled before following after her. Not long later the two arrived at the group of wolves. “Good morning,” He bowed his head to his two superiors and the queen. “A pleasure to finally meet you, my queen.” He nodded to her respectively before turning his attention to the two others. “And it is always a pleasure to meet you Braith, Ketsueki.” He turned to Celestia. “This is my mate, Celestia.” He introduced her and watched as Ketsueki nodded his head to the two of them.

~0~

”Welcome to the pack my dear,” As he begun he watched Matasi’s ear flick in irritation. “I hope you find your home here well. Since I haven’t seen you around much, I’m sure Matasi will give you a full tour of our pack after today. But as of the places that might be of interest to you-there is a place where the mates of the higher ranked wolves in this pack gather to talk to one another and bring their pups to play. It is a place to sunbathe and socialize-I hope you enjoy it.” He once again turned back to Braith-awaiting his response from the question he asked earlier.
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar tilted his head. “My other secret?” He nudged her off, careful not to hurt her. “And I’m not scared!! Just...worried...” He attempted to defend himself.

~0~

Ketsueki raised an eyebrow. “Well, sooner or later you should start looking for one Braith. Even if you don’t want a mate, I’m sure many she wolves will be more than willing to be your partner that bears your pups.” He said lightheartedly. “Tell me, since I never can rely on Matasi, did you pick a decent spot for us to talk in?” He asked yawning-as if his sentence beforehand wasn’t as heavy of an statement as it was.

~0~

Matasi chuckled before following after her. Not long later the two arrived at the group of wolves. “Good morning,” He bowed his head to his two superiors and the queen. “A pleasure to finally meet you, my queen.” He nodded to her respectively before turning his attention to the two others. “And it is always a pleasure to meet you Braith, Ketsueki.” He turned to Celestia. “This is my mate, Celestia.” He introduced her and watched as Ketsueki nodded his head to the two of them.

~0~

”Welcome to the pack my dear,” As he begun he watched Matasi’s ear flick in irritation. “I hope you find your home here well. Since I haven’t seen you around much, I’m sure Matasi will give you a full tour of our pack after today. But as of the places that might be of interest to you-there is a place where the mates of the higher ranked wolves in this pack gather to talk to one another and bring their pups to play. It is a place to sunbathe and socialize-I hope you enjoy it.” He once again turned back to Braith-awaiting his response from the question he asked earlier.
She giggled. "Scaredy wolf scaredy wolf!" She said beginning to sing it. "Czar is a scaredy wolf."

Braith was about to answer the question, not wanting to talk about anything about future mates, and turned to Matasi, and his mate that he brought with him. He dipped his head respectfully to the duo. "Great morning to the two of you. I hope you enjoy the territory here." He said to Celestia who nodded respectfully to both Braith and Ketsueki. Turning back to Ketsueki, he finally got to answer his question. "Yes, there's a small bit of a grassy plain that nobody ever comes in. We can talk there, if not, my den is always a great backup, with the way I have it set up. Nobody will bother us, or even hear us."

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 29th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
She giggled. "Scaredy wolf scaredy wolf!" She said beginning to sing it. "Czar is a scaredy wolf."

Braith was about to answer the question, not wanting to talk about anything about future mates, and turned to Matasi, and his mate that he brought with him. He dipped his head respectfully to the duo. "Great morning to the two of you. I hope you enjoy the territory here." He said to Celestia who nodded respectfully to both Braith and Ketsueki. Turning back to Ketsueki, he finally got to answer his question. "Yes, there's a small bit of a grassy plain that nobody ever comes in. We can talk there, if not, my den is always a great backup, with the way I have it set up. Nobody will bother us, or even hear us."

Czar whined. “I’m not! I’m not!! I swear!” He pawed at her.

~0~

Ketsueki smiled. “Wonderful. Then let’s get going then.” He stood and waited for Braith to lead the way. “To the plain it is,”

Old February 29th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar whined. “I’m not! I’m not!! I swear!” He pawed at her.

~0~

Ketsueki smiled. “Wonderful. Then let’s get going then.” He stood and waited for Braith to lead the way. “To the plain it is,”

"Then prove it!" She challenged him. "Show me that you aren't scared!"

Braith nodded and led them to a small area in the plains that was untouched. The reason, it was under a stone that jutted out, giving them complete shade from the sunlight. "Here we are?" He said. "Now what was it you wanted to meet about?"

Old February 29th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Then prove it!" She challenged him. "Show me that you aren't scared!"

Braith nodded and led them to a small area in the plains that was untouched. The reason, it was under a stone that jutted out, giving them complete shade from the sunlight. "Here we are?" He said. "Now what was it you wanted to meet about?"

Czar held back a whine. “Fine!” He said as he stormed ahead, starting to sprint into a random direction. He’ll show her. He will! He’s no coward!

~0~

Ketsueki sat down and gestured for Merayu to make herself comfortable. “Now that the pack has become so large, it will be difficult for me to rule over everything, and it would take too long for me to have kin that can rule their own sections.” He begun. “After much thought, I have come up with a solution. You both did your part in shaping what this pack is, so I ask you to help me again to shape this pack into what it will be.” He turned to his trusted ally. “Braith, you have been by me since the beginning. I want you to pick which part of the land you wish to rule over.” He drew a rough sketch of his territory. “Pick wisely, for your heirs will inherit this land forevermore.”

Old February 29th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar held back a whine. “Fine!” He said as he stormed ahead, starting to sprint into a random direction. He’ll show her. He will! He’s no coward!

~0~

Ketsueki sat down and gestured for Merayu to make herself comfortable. “Now that the pack has become so large, it will be difficult for me to rule over everything, and it would take too long for me to have kin that can rule their own sections.” He begun. “After much thought, I have come up with a solution. You both did your part in shaping what this pack is, so I ask you to help me again to shape this pack into what it will be.” He turned to his trusted ally. “Braith, you have been by me since the beginning. I want you to pick which part of the land you wish to rule over.” He drew a rough sketch of his territory. “Pick wisely, for your heirs will inherit this land forevermore.”

Braith blinked a bit in surprise. He didn't expect that he would just get a piece of the territory to rule over. "Um, wow. I was not expecting that, but if I get to choose, I guess I'll choose the fighter's territory." He said. He always was intrigued with their land and what always made them thrive. If he wanted to see for himself, this would be a great time to do so. Plus, the fighter's territory was the closes to Ketsueki's.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 29th, 2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith blinked a bit in surprise. He didn't expect that he would just get a piece of the territory to rule over. "Um, wow. I was not expecting that, but if I get to choose, I guess I'll choose the fighter's territory." He said. He always was intrigued with their land and what always made them thrive. If he wanted to see for himself, this would be a great time to do so. Plus, the hunter's territory was the closes to Ketsueki's.

Ketsueki nodded. “To make things a tad easier on Matasi, Braith I will give you 3/5 of the old permanents territory. Matasi, you and your family will get the rest.” He paused. “I know it’s a big change-so nothing will happen too soon. I understand you will have to leave your dens for this, so I have assigned a group of servant wolves to make your new den wherever you please in your new territories. Take as much time as you need.” He paused.

“With that, when you will move you will take some of the higher classed fighter wolves with you to make your own camps along with the surrounding lower classes to be a home to servant and worker wolves.” Ketsueki sighed. “You both will be independent in most things, but in the higher aspects you will report to me and my camp-which will remain the largest out of you both.”

He stole a glance to dumbfounded Matasi. “Matasi-I heard you wish to take over a distant pack. I would like to learn about how close this pack is to us...they could be a threat. Especially when we are trying to organize ourselves like this.” He turned back to Braith. “Remember- do not push yourself. You out of us all, need time to relax for a moment.” He nodded. “Well, if no one else has anything to add-I believe it is time to see our territory.”

Old February 29th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Ketsueki nodded. “To make things a tad easier on Matasi, Braith I will give you 3/5 of the old permanents territory. Matasi, you and your family will get the rest.” He paused. “I know it’s a big change-so nothing will happen too soon. I understand you will have to leave your dens for this, so I have assigned a group of servant wolves to make your new den wherever you please in your new territories. Take as much time as you need.” He paused.

“With that, when you will move you will take some of the higher classed fighter wolves with you to make your own camps along with the surrounding lower classes to be a home to servant and worker wolves.” Ketsueki sighed. “You both will be independent in most things, but in the higher aspects you will report to me and my camp-which will remain the largest out of you both.”

He stole a glance to dumbfounded Matasi. “Matasi-I heard you wish to take over a distant pack. I would like to learn about how close this pack is to us...they could be a threat. Especially when we are trying to organize ourselves like this.” He turned back to Braith. “Remember- do not push yourself. You out of us all, need time to relax for a moment.” He nodded. “Well, if no one else has anything to add-I believe it is time to see our territory.”

Braith gave himself a nod. "This works for me as well." He said standing up. "If there are no objections to any of the news, I believe it is time for me start the tour." He said standing up, if you would be so kind as to follow me." He said with a touring smile and led them back to the territory.