Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:57 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by dino.
Today 07:55 PM
Drawing FREE ART at 3 AM...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:55 PM
Shadowclan Cats [ Dol ]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:44 PM
Gutspaw Tree Climbing
Last post by wolfie
Today 07:27 PM

Old July 9th, 2024, 07:14 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Crowfade sat down and began grooming herself

Last edited by Honey Bee; July 9th, 2024 at 07:15 AM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune @Rani
Oh thank Starclan. Deadmoon had been putting significant effort into keeping her maw firmly shut throughout Leechscar and Batglare's exchange, presumably along with Crowtooth. She didn't particularly like that the unempathetic tom had been put in charge of a very emotional patrol for some cats, but she could understand Twilightstar's reasoning. Crowtooth (and her) might be liable to charging into sticky situations if there was any chance to get Wolfie back. Or.....no, just to get Wolfie back. There would be no need for revenge, for Wolffang would be fine. She had to hope, at least for now.

Deadmoon was grateful that Batglare had backed her (Leechscar clearly saw no need to bring anyone else, as foolish as she thought such a move would have been), albeit not in the most flattering of terms. It wasn't a time for flattery, yadda yadda, but being brought along as 'someone to bring Wolffang back' (she did her best to ignore the insinuation that it would be a body, though doubts were starting to creep in) rather than as a potential fighter was a bit insulting. Normally she could be quite realistic about her own battle abilities, and it wasn't really at the forefront of her mind, but with all the emotions going on it was another thing on the pile.

Batglare seemed of the opposite opinion of Leechscar, leaning towards more warriors rather than fewer. Perhaps more sensible, but also likely to cause delay. He had basically rattled off all of the furies along with other, larger cats. Deadmoon perked up slightly at the mention of Snowy, HE would know what to do surely, if Snowy came along it would...not be fine, but it would be better. If the worst happened, or if it was all fine. Snowybreeze would improve the situation regardless. But Leechscar clearly cared naught for her thoughts (not that she had voiced them) and made his decision, before sweeping out of camp quickly.

Crowtooth was right on his heels, still silent (possibly to make sure he didn't get left in camp for being unstable) and Deadmoon thought that silence would be a good track for her to take too. Wolffang would be alive, he had to be. But Doubt, that malicious little imp, was already stealing into Deadmoon's mind. She had always had a bit of a hard time seeing the potential positives, being optimistic, and while Crowtooth's insistence had pulled her from her initial anger and despair that belief was waning. With it, the anger was returning. But it was mostly numb. She wouldn't know until she saw, and even when she did know, there wasn't anything she could do about it. All there was to do now was follow Leechscar out of camp and see what happened.

Last edited by gs29513; July 9th, 2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

Vinepaw-8 Moons-Anxious kind
Vinepaw sat in the clearing soaking up the sun.He had been mulling over plans for a new tunnel when he spotted another apprentice Vixenpaw wasn’t it.He had never talked to the other apprentice before but he figured it would be good to expand his tiny inner circle so he got to his paws. “Hello..I’m vinepaw I’m not sure if we’ve met before..” internally he was screaming
@phantom

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

(OPEN) Blossombunny.WC warrior They/her at the moment Blossombunny sunbathed enjoying the warmth.
Old July 9th, 2024, 01:06 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw yelled.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old July 9th, 2024, 01:12 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit squinted at the sky, tail tip twitching at the suggestion that warriors weren’t boring. It was definitely true that warriors weren’t boring when they were fighting and hunting and doing all the Cool stuff that only warriors could do, but they were boring when they were giving lectures or getting mad at Sneezekit for being Bad. At least, that’s what Sneezekit thought. But then Whisperkit gave Sneezekit a thought that was so frightening that a chill ran down their spine--that’s just how frightening it was! What if Sneezekit became a boring adult, always telling kits what to do and stuff? But no--they quickly banished the thought from their mind. Sneezekit hoped that one day, they’d grow into the Strongest and Bravest warrior WindClan had ever seen! With a life like that, there was simply no room nor time to be boring.

But it was okay if Whisperkit and Sneezekit didn’t agree exactly on the degree to which warriors were boring. Normally, they’d be concerned about upsetting and losing their playmates, but they didn’t have to worry about that now. ‘Cause they were siblings, and if Sneezekit knew one thing about siblings, it was that you’re with them for life, no matter what. Even if you always fight and stuff, which wasn’t the case for Sneezekit and their siblings, thankfully (at least, they only argued playfully, which didn’t really count).

Sneezekit burst out laughing as the mossball hit their sister. Though it hadn’t been their intention (they were just so excited to get started that they hadn’t properly checked that Whisperkit was ready), they just couldn’t help it! It was really funny, after all. Actually, they were laughing so hard that they didn’t even notice the mossball being returned, and it bounced limply off of Sneezekit’s own forehead. But they did hear Whisperkit’s declaration of war--that Sneezekit would pay for their Transgressions.

“Oh yeah?” called Sneezekit, who had finally regained their composure enough to get back to playing. “Well, you’re gonna have to catch me first!” They turned around--being sure to kick up a few clouds of dirt as they did--and began to bounce away, checking to see if Whisperkit would indeed engage in chasing Sneezekit. It was a bit of a departure from mossball, but that was just how these sorts of games went sometimes.

( @JellyCat )
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:33 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flowerpaw sat in a sunny spot.
(Open)
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:31 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw laid down on the soft grass while bathing in the sun, she purred softly as the warm rays heated her fur, she then rolled over and seen Stonetail walking her way. She then got up and stretched for a breif second before looking at him. "Hi Stonetail, is it finally time for me to start my mentor training?" She asked curiously.

@Tallstar
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalis View Post
Fogpaw laid down on the soft grass while bathing in the sun, she purred softly as the warm rays heated her fur, she then rolled over and seen Stonetail walking her way. She then got up and stretched for a breif second before looking at him. "Hi Stonetail, is it finally time for me to start my mentor training?" She asked curiously.

@Tallstar

Stonetail-35 Moons-
The grey warrior nodded it had been an overdue session and he was ready to make up the lost time. “Yes it’s time,do you want battle or mm hunting basics?he asked while looking around here lately he had been more tired than usual.Maybe it was his kits or the stress from Tallgrasses eye who knew.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 9th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Blossomkit walked over to Vinepaw. "Hey want to hang out me? My mom might come out here and try to talk to me though." she mewed.
@Honey Bee @Tallstar