Today 05:03 PM

Old September 18th, 2022, 01:43 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Featherspirit purs and licks Goldenleaf again cleaning his pelt as well as he cleans hers. She purs softly and nuzzles him a little too.
“Featherspirit…” Goldenleaf muttered,”I have something to ask you.” Will she say yes? the golden tom asked himself hopefully.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:50 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud of WindClan View Post
“Featherspirit…” Goldenleaf muttered,”I have something to ask you.” Will she say yes? the golden tom asked himself hopefully.
Featherspirit stopped licking and looks at him. "Goldenleaf. What is it?" She replied looking at him she seen him looking hopeful about something. She wandered if she was about to get the answer she was wandering about asking him about too.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 18th, 2022, 04:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Turtlekit wobbled around the clearing, her senses weren’t that great but she tried to not bump into things, I wish I could see she thought before bumping into a rock and fell over onto her back, like a turtle.. she said to herself before rolling over and getting up, she strained her ears for sounds of chatter but the one moon old kit heard nothing.
Must be deserted she shrugged @birdie

Fawnpaw
Taking a moment to step outside of her den and into the clearing left her feeling a bit refreshed and ready for whatever the day may hold. Despite the events at the gathering, she realized she wasn't as down as she used to be. And she even had something to look forward to - the medicine cat meeting. Just thinking about it made her want to squeal with excitement, but Fawnpaw refrained. After all, she wanted to show every cat - even those outside of her Clan - that she was more than ready to take on this role.

Her gaze moved around the camp until it came to rest on a young kit who... oh no. Concerned wrapped around her and Fawnpaw bounded over. The young kit had managed to get up just as she had reached her, but still the young medicine cat took a seat next to them, offering a soft chirp to alert the kit of her presence. "Hello, little one! Are you alright?"

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old September 18th, 2022, 04:59 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post

Fawnpaw
Taking a moment to step outside of her den and into the clearing left her feeling a bit refreshed and ready for whatever the day may hold. Despite the events at the gathering, she realized she wasn't as down as she used to be. And she even had something to look forward to - the medicine cat meeting. Just thinking about it made her want to squeal with excitement, but Fawnpaw refrained. After all, she wanted to show every cat - even those outside of her Clan - that she was more than ready to take on this role.

Her gaze moved around the camp until it came to rest on a young kit who... oh no. Concerned wrapped around her and Fawnpaw bounded over. The young kit had managed to get up just as she had reached her, but still the young medicine cat took a seat next to them, offering a soft chirp to alert the kit of her presence. "Hello, little one! Are you alright?"
Turtlekit squeaked, “Oh hello!” her sightless gaze fell onto the medicine cat, “I’m turtlekit” she said
Old September 18th, 2022, 06:52 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
//Apologies this is late!

Littlepaw shook her head in disbelief, how could a cat sit out in the height of leaf-bare without freezing? Snow and ice would be everywhere, and not to mention the wind that goes with it all! The cream tabby could hardly find it in her bones to believe that the Clans would do that. I just hope any cat that becomes a warrior in leaf-bare finds a way to stay warm during the night.

"I would've wanted to do the vigil during daylight too, having it during the night when everything is practically frozen sounds rough..." she finally answered after a few moments of silence in her thoughts. "I'm just glad my assessment is any day now. I can become a warrior before leaf-bare."

The she-cat shuddered at the thought of having to stay out, exposed to the cold winds and whatever weather happens to appear during her vigil. She had very short fur, so that meant very little protection against the elements. How she survived leaf-bare as a kit was beyond her. It had to be StarClan's will. I don't exactly believe in luck like my Clanmates...

"You might have to show me where you sat during your vigil so I can use it during mine, do you mind?" she asked, flicking her ear as she spoke with a smile attached to her jaws.

He nodded, pleased that she’d asked. In his experience, a lot of apprentices only thought about their final assessments and nothing else. It left them woefully underprepared for their vigils. Slatestripe had been that cat once, but he learned his lesson during his vigil. He vowed to never let an apprentice of his go to their’s as unprepared as he.

He padded across the clearing, toward the nursery. The reeds were tallest here compared to any other around the camp, save for those by the leader’s den. Slatestripe had figured that the leader wouldn’t appreciate him sitting right outside his den, which was why he’d picked the nursery all those moons ago.

“These tall reeds and the nursery will both help shield you against the wind,” he told Littlepaw. He swept his tail around him in gesture. “Plus, if any cat asks you can say you’re helping out against the rogue threat. They don’t have to know the main reason you’ve chosen this spot.”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:26 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Ferretkit glanced over at Peppermintpaw, purring slightly at the tom. His own little bug friend lay on his head, the butterfly's delicate wing still healing. "Hey Peppermintpaw!" He mewed, bekoning the tom towards him.
@Softspoken
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:39 PM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
Ferretkit glanced over at Peppermintpaw, purring slightly at the tom. His own little bug friend lay on his head, the butterfly's delicate wing still healing. "Hey Peppermintpaw!" He mewed, bekoning the tom towards him.
@Softspoken
The tom looked over his shoulder at the kit with a butterfly resting neatly on his head. A purr rumbled in his throat as he padded over. ``Hello Ferretkit. How's the butterfly?``
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:41 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
The tom looked over his shoulder at the kit with a butterfly resting neatly on his head. A purr rumbled in his throat as he padded over. ``Hello Ferretkit. How's the butterfly?``
"Their doing better." He mewed, the butterfly going on the tip of his ear and spreading their pink and white wings, as if to show off. "I think the wing will be better in a couple days."
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
"Their doing better." He mewed, the butterfly going on the tip of his ear and spreading their pink and white wings, as if to show off. "I think the wing will be better in a couple days."
``Good! I'm sure they'll be grateful.`` He mused, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. He was glad he wasn't the only bug lover around here.
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:47 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
``Good! I'm sure they'll be grateful.`` He mused, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. He was glad he wasn't the only bug lover around here.
He smiled broadly at Peppermintpaw. The apprentice was really nice, so it was fun to talk to him. "How are your bugs?" He asked, bowing his head a little so the butterfly dropped neatly on the ground.