Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:42 AM

Old June 11th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: || The last of us || RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Her piercing blue eyes showed vigilantness as she observed the area for the Infected. She turned around and saw a Runner behind Lake. "Look out!" She cried as she barreled him over. (I'm trying not to God Mod!) With reflexes she didn't know she had she avoided getting touched but hit the ground hard almost knocking herself out. She got up with blood gushing down the side of her face. She tried not to show weakness but her vision went blurry and she almost fell. Looking at her beloved knife she threw it and surprisingly hit her target and the Infected being dropped dead. Then without warning she stumbled and fell. She got up and brushed herself off. Unfortunately her blue eyes showed daze and pain, although her body language showed anger and arrogance.
Blake felt the back of his neck burning with embarrassment. "You okay?" He asked, wondering if he would have to carry her and if she'd let him in the first place. He held up two fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"
Old June 11th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Blake felt the back of his neck burning with embarrassment. "You okay?" He asked, wondering if he would have to carry her and if she'd let him in the first place. He held up two fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"
She responded and said "I'll be fine," she was surprised by the question every time she tried tried to concentrate on his fingers, her vision doubled, "4?" She answered. She felt herself go light headed and she stumbled again tripping over a trash can lid.
Old June 11th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

She responded and said "I'll be fine," she was surprised by the question every time she tried tried to concentrate on his fingers, her vision doubled, "4?" She answered. She felt herself go light headed and she stumbled again tripping over a trash can lid.
"Woah, woah, steady..." He caught her. "I think you may have a concussion. We gotta get you out of plain sight, can you walk?" He clenched his jaw, a nervous habit he had since he was a kid, and glanced around warily. I'm an idiot. He thought. If I hadn't downed that bottle of whiskey, I wouldn't have been so out of it... And she wouldn't have had to do that to keep me from being chomped on.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"Woah, woah, steady..." He caught her. "I think you may have a concussion. We gotta get you out of plain sight, can you walk?" He clenched his jaw, a nervous habit he had since he was a kid, and glanced around warily. I'm an idiot. He thought. If I hadn't downed that bottle of whiskey, I wouldn't have been so out of it... And she wouldn't have had to do that to keep me from being chomped on.
She leaned on Blake to steady herself, she nodded and took a few steps forward to make sure of her balance. She was still wobbly and tripped over her own feet but caught herself on the ground. "I'm such a klutz"
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

She leaned on Blake to steady herself, she nodded and took a few steps forward to make sure of her balance. She was still wobbly and tripped over her own feet but caught herself on the ground. "I'm such a klutz"
"Nah you're fine... I feel like you might beat my head in for saying this, but... Do you need me to carry you?" He took a worried step back, nervous that her reaction would be explosive.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"Nah you're fine... I feel like you might beat my head in for saying this, but... Do you need me to carry you?" He took a worried step back, nervous that her reaction would be explosive.
She laughed and said, "You know me better than my parents and you have only known me for what, not even 10 minutes," "Normally I would reject and slap you but it would be faster if you did carry me, " she answered bluntly.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

She laughed and said, "You know me better than my parents and you have only known me for what, not even 10 minutes," "Normally I would reject and slap you but it would be faster if you did carry me, " she answered bluntly.
"Yay..." Blake laughed nervously, scooping her up, "I didn't get slapped..." He was surprised about how light she was. Last person i had to carry was Ricky,
and he was not light.
After a few moments, he found a small house. He set Serenity down on the porch and said "I'm gonna check if it's empty." He knocked on the door loudly three times and stepped back when he heard snarling and something banging on the inside of the door. "Sounds like three of 'em. Stay here until I open this door." He went around to the back of the house, picked the lock, and entered the house with his machete in his hand. Two runners and a stalker. Less than a minute later, he opened the front door and wiped the blood off of his machete. "Clear."
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"Yay..." Blake laughed nervously, scooping her up, "I didn't get slapped..." He was surprised about how light she was. Last person i had to carry was Ricky,
and he was not light.
After a few moments, he found a small house. He set Serenity down on the porch and said "I'm gonna check if it's empty." He knocked on the door loudly three times and stepped back when he heard snarling and something banging on the inside of the door. "Sounds like three of 'em. Stay here until I open this door." He went around to the back of the house, picked the lock, and entered the house with his machete in his hand. Two runners and a stalker. Less than a minute later, he opened the front door and wiped the blood off of his machete. "Clear."
While he went to the back she started dozing off. She opened her eyes with a start as he came back. She struggled to get up but managed too. "Okay," she wobbled a bit and clenched her hands as a sharp pain went through her head. She hoped Blake didn't notice her clenched hands but her revealing eyes showed deep pain.
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

While he went to the back she started dozing off. She opened her eyes with a start as he came back. She struggled to get up but managed too. "Okay," she wobbled a bit and clenched her hands as a sharp pain went through her head. She hoped Blake didn't notice her clenched hands but her revealing eyes showed deep pain.
Blake watched her eyes, worry gnawing at the back of his mind. "You take a nap in the bedroom, I'll check and see if anything's worth salvaging."
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Blake watched her eyes, worry gnawing at the back of his mind. "You take a nap in the bedroom, I'll check and see if anything's worth salvaging."
"Okay," instead of taking the bedroom she took the couch and fell asleep almost instantly. A few moments later she had a dream.
(Dream)
I hear the groaning and croaking of the Infected as I run. I turn a corner and face 4 Runners. In horror, their faces have not been mangled yet and I could see visibly who they were. My family......I burst into tears as I looked at my Mom, Dad, Jessie, and Brandon. Not wanting them to suffer I started to run. Being Runners, they chased me. They cornered me in an alley. I shot each one of them with my Dad's revolver. During her dream she had been tossing and turning.