Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM

Old February 17th, 2017, 12:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Killblood laughs softly " oh so I'm good looking huh well yes sometimes when I'm looking for something fun to do I did many things eventually just killing them grew boring but making them suffer was something I lived for " he says purring softly as he begins to stand and tap her nose with his tail " even the one I loved suffered because of me so be warned don't go falling for me now " he says jumping off
Old February 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killblood laughs softly " oh so I'm good looking huh well yes sometimes when I'm looking for something fun to do I did many things eventually just killing them grew boring but making them suffer was something I lived for " he says purring softly as he begins to stand and tap her nose with his tail " even the one I loved suffered because of me so be warned don't go falling for me now " he says jumping off
Sharpclaw chuckled as her touched her nose. She then leaped after him and padded beside the tom. "I won't. I really don't have a heart to give anyway," she mewed looking up at him. "But I can't make any promises," she smirked. "Besides, we are already in hades, so therefore, you can't really make me suffer," she ended.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:55 PM
The Madness King

Killblood laughs softly " try me I'll make it hurt so good, you'll just be begging for more I'm skilled in many things my love and stealing your heart is one of them" he says as he begins to walk
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killblood laughs softly " try me I'll make it hurt so good, you'll just be begging for more I'm skilled in many things my love and stealing your heart is one of them" he says as he begins to walk
The she-cat chuckled, "We will see about that," she mewed as she walked with him. "So, how many she-cats have you had?" she asked smirking as she looked at her paws.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 18th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

ShineFlower ran. Zigzagging between every tree she could. She could feel the mud was slipperier than before and warmer much warmer. She stared down. Blood. Blood littered the entire forest floor. ShineFlower stopped herself screaming. "No...no...did I do that? What is this place?" She whispered to herself. The grey she-cat's paws and flanks were splashed with red-brown blood. The sky was red, the trees were orange like flames. The entire place was suddenly caked in blood. "Calm yourself, it's only a dream, right? I just need to find someone...speak to them and sort this out."
(OPEN)
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:08 PM
whats up danger?

Venomscratch had watched from The Place of No Stars bitterly. He remembered watching Moonstrikes death and felt guilty for finding joy in it. He remembers how his stomach flipped when he himself knew that the cat he had trained was going to end up here. But,he hadn't seen him since his death.

Had he forgotten about him? He couldn't be to mad as he was busy himself recently during the Evil Era. The reincarnation into Bucknight was a fantastic thing to watch happen to the clans,and how the leaders caused inner destruction on how the clans should be ran-by the Dark Forest. He velieved that he didn't know what was so good about Starclan,the helpless cats had to get another clan-Skyclan to help the clans as they couldn't do it themselves. It was pitiful and disgusted him.

But with the fall of the Era it dwindled down his activities,he became less and less busy. Which meant more free time to think about the white and grey warrior that had corrupted his mind. It disgusted him,how a cat could have such an affect on him. Make his heart flutter a bit and his body go at ease whenever he was around. He had never fallen in love,he had tried once but he could never feel the emotion of affection-hence why he showed it differently then most cats. He showed it by going easy on you during training sessions,or checking your wounds after he hurt you despite the insults he would spit. It was his little ways of showing affection which was different then everybody else,which was usually cuddling and love filled compliments. The cuddling he was more open to.

So here he sat,the dark trees loomed over him in the forever night sky, The slight chilled breeze ruffled his thick pelt. His tail curled around his toes neatly as he stared into the dark territory,he felt longing for his old...friend?

@Bright

Last edited by graves; February 21st, 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:10 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Venomscratch had watched from The Place of No Stars bitterly. He remembered watching Moonstrikes death and felt guilty for finding joy in it. He remembers how his stomach flipped when he himself knew that the cat he had trained was going to end up here. But,he hadn't seen him since his death.

Had he forgotten about him? He couldn't be to mad as he was busy himself recently during the Evil Era. The reincarnation into Bucknight was a fantastic thing to watch happen to the clans,and how the leaders caused inner destruction on how the clans should be ran-by the Dark Forest. He velieved that he didn't know what was so good about Starclan,the helpless cats had to get another clan-Skyclan to help the clans as they couldn't do it themselves. It was pitiful and disgusted him.

But with the fall of the Era it dwindled down his activities,he became less and less busy. Which meant more free time to think about the white and grey warrior that had corrupted his mind. It disgusted him,how a cat could have such an affect on him. Make his heart flutter a bit and his body go at ease whenever he was around. He had never fallen in love,he had tried once but he could never feel the emotion of affection-hence why he showed it differently then most cats. He showed it by going easy on you during training sessions,or checking your wounds after he hurt you despite the insults he would spit. It was his little ways of showing affection which was different then everybody else,which was usually cuddling and love filled compliments. The cuddling he was more open to.

So here he sat,the dark trees loomed over him in the forever night sky, The slight chilled breeze ruffled his thick pelt. His tail curled around his toes neatly as he stared into the dark territory,he felt longing for his old...friend?

@Bright

Staring down into a small stream, Moonstrike laid on his belly as he growled at his own reflection. He wasn’t even sure if he was looking at water after noticing how dark it was. But, everything here was dark, right? He sighed, closing his eyes to let himself wonder into his own thoughts. The tom had nothing to do as of now, so most of the time he just watched other cats and even a tragic love story ending if he could find one. He even thought of training an apprentice. Am I really getting that old? He remembered the days of being an apprentice. He remembered the days when he was happy, innocent, and so determined to serve his clan. What happened to him? Bearfang. He thought, unsheathing his claws. Oh, how much he hated her. He hated her more than he used to love her. He just wanted so badly to let the blood out of her throat, watch her drown, watch her burn, or just watch her suffer in any way possible. He tried to distract himself from her with the Evil Era, just watching it all play out. But, he still couldn't stop thinking about how Bearfang killed him, how he imagined Venomscratch’s look of disappointment because of wasting time on training him, only to have him die so soon… Ah, yes, Venomscratch. This cat was the reason he went on that little killing spree. The gray and white tom had always had something for him.. A feeling similar to the one he once had for Bearfang, but maybe more..? Venomscratch. He couldn't get that one cat out of his head, no matter what he tried. Why? He wasn't really sure.. Every time he thought of him, his stomach would get all tingly as if there were butterflies flying about in there. He really wanted to speak to him, or to at least look at him or… Anything. He just wanted to know how the older tom was doing. What if he faded away while he was gone? What if he found that one cat for him? He really didn't like thinking of that one.. It’s just.. He wanted to get up right now and find-
He shot his head up, teeth bared, growling while looking into his reflection with cold, fiery blue orbs before his unsheathed claws slammed into the water. He shouldn't be feeling things like this.. Things will only end up the same as Bearfang.. He probably already did find a cat perfect for him. Who is Moon to think he is if he even thought of Venom returning his feelings? I’m so stupid.. He hissed under his breath before laying back down, burying his face in his paws. He’s my former mentor.. Nothing more! He hated feelings, he didn't want to feel this way. Feelings like these were the reason why he was down here, in The Place of No Stars, in the Dark Forest.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:50 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Staring down into a small stream, Moonstrike laid on his belly as he growled at his own reflection. He wasn’t even sure if he was looking at water after noticing how dark it was. But, everything here was dark, right? He sighed, closing his eyes to let himself wonder into his own thoughts. The tom had nothing to do as of now, so most of the time he just watched other cats and even a tragic love story ending if he could find one. He even thought of training an apprentice. Am I really getting that old? He remembered the days of being an apprentice. He remembered the days when he was happy, innocent, and so determined to serve his clan. What happened to him? Bearfang. He thought, unsheathing his claws. Oh, how much he hated her. He hated her more than he used to love her. He just wanted so badly to let the blood out of her throat, watch her drown, watch her burn, or just watch her suffer in any way possible. He tried to distract himself from her with the Evil Era, just watching it all play out. But, he still couldn't stop thinking about how Bearfang killed him, how he imagined Venomscratch’s look of disappointment because of wasting time on training him, only to have him die so soon… Ah, yes, Venomscratch. This cat was the reason he went on that little killing spree. The gray and white tom had always had something for him.. A feeling similar to the one he once had for Bearfang, but maybe more..? Venomscratch. He couldn't get that one cat out of his head, no matter what he tried. Why? He wasn't really sure.. Every time he thought of him, his stomach would get all tingly as if there were butterflies flying about in there. He really wanted to speak to him, or to at least look at him or… Anything. He just wanted to know how the older tom was doing. What if he faded away while he was gone? What if he found that one cat for him? He really didn't like thinking of that one.. It’s just.. He wanted to get up right now and find-
He shot his head up, teeth bared, growling while looking into his reflection with cold, fiery blue orbs before his unsheathed claws slammed into the water. He shouldn't be feeling things like this.. Things will only end up the same as Bearfang.. He probably already did find a cat perfect for him. Who is Moon to think he is if he even thought of Venom returning his feelings? I’m so stupid.. He hissed under his breath before laying back down, burying his face in his paws. He’s my former mentor.. Nothing more! He hated feelings, he didn't want to feel this way. Feelings like these were the reason why he was down here, in The Place of No Stars, in the Dark Forest.
He didn't know what had made his paws move but they did. Perhaps he was thinking to much about him. He didn't know what it was like to fall in love,so perhaps he was and he didn't even know it without someone telling him bluntly that he loved the other. He had tried to love,the closest thing he could get was the love for his apprentice when he was alive,but that was a more father type love and ended up killing them anyway. It was no use to this cat,it seemed it was hard for him to feel emotions in the first place which is why he was in this difficult place. He didn't show affections in the same way,so how could another figure out he had feelings? Or even get a hint? He had no idea honestly.

Anyways,his paws were now moving. He was walking through the forest. He past by other cats but made no effort in greeting. He was an older cat of the forest,living in the time before the first Evil Era. He had lived long yet his pelt wasn't to faded,you couldn't see the trees through his pelt but he wasn't the brightest either. He had awhile to go,to live here before he was reborn and he would take his time. His long furred tail dragged against the ground,his paws as walking letting his long thick claws dig into the murky ground. His ears were perked-any sigh of the other cat he had once trained here. His blue eyes looked around when he heard the sound of running water-and a familar scent. Could it be?

While he would never approach the other cat without a reason,he decided he didn't care. Another rare sign of affection-actually wanting to talk just genuinely,not just for training. It had been awhile since he had seen him,from the distance he could see his pelt was bright with the freshness of a new Dark Forest warrior. He seemed to be glancing in the water. His paws moved again but with will,excitement. His tail flickers,swaying from side to side showing his never ending smug confidence.

"Miss me?"
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
He didn't know what had made his paws move but they did. Perhaps he was thinking to much about him. He didn't know what it was like to fall in love,so perhaps he was and he didn't even know it without someone telling him bluntly that he loved the other. He had tried to love,the closest thing he could get was the love for his apprentice when he was alive,but that was a more father type love and ended up killing them anyway. It was no use to this cat,it seemed it was hard for him to feel emotions in the first place which is why he was in this difficult place. He didn't show affections in the same way,so how could another figure out he had feelings? Or even get a hint? He had no idea honestly.

Anyways,his paws were now moving. He was walking through the forest. He past by other cats but made no effort in greeting. He was an older cat of the forest,living in the time before the first Evil Era. He had lived long yet his pelt wasn't to faded,you couldn't see the trees through his pelt but he wasn't the brightest either. He had awhile to go,to live here before he was reborn and he would take his time. His long furred tail dragged against the ground,his paws as walking letting his long thick claws dig into the murky ground. His ears were perked-any sigh of the other cat he had once trained here. His blue eyes looked around when he heard the sound of running water-and a familar scent. Could it be?

While he would never approach the other cat without a reason,he decided he didn't care. Another rare sign of affection-actually wanting to talk just genuinely,not just for training. It had been awhile since he had seen him,from the distance he could see his pelt was bright with the freshness of a new Dark Forest warrior. He seemed to be glancing in the water. His paws moved again but with will,excitement. His tail flickers,swaying from side to side showing his never ending smug confidence.

"Miss me?"

Huffing, the tom thought of how he really wanted to see his former mentor.. He just couldn’t think of an excuse of seeing him. He wasn’t a fan of small talk, so wouldn’t approach him with nothing to say. He almost thought of talking about training, but he’s obviously not his apprentice anymore. He’s dead now. Not only that, but the reason they haven't spoken in so long was probably because Venom was angry with him. He wondered if the other had already forgotten about him and had found a new apprentice, one that would make him proud. He hated thinking that, but it was probably true. He just died too soon. Not to mention he went on a killing spree after he knew he would never see him again, and didn’t know if Venom would be too proud of that either. He sighed, sitting up. He flicked his paw, droplets of water flying off. His head hung a little low while he stared down at his white, dust-covered paw while the other was still wet. He raised his paw absentmindedly, pressing it against his death scar across his neck.

He froze as his ear twitched to the sound of paws that made crunching sounds as they stepped on the leaves and forest debris. Who would even bother walking by this area? He craned his neck to look behind him. His cold blue eyes widened before he straightened his back.

Am I hallucinating? No, he was actually there. Honestly, yes, he did miss him. Very much. Hurry! Before he leaves! He cleared his throat.

“Ye-” No, I shouldn’t say that, “I- What’re you doing here?” What if he's here to scold him about everything?

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old February 23rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post

Huffing, the tom thought of how he really wanted to see his former mentor.. He just couldn’t think of an excuse of seeing him. He wasn’t a fan of small talk, so wouldn’t approach him with nothing to say. He almost thought of talking about training, but he’s obviously not his apprentice anymore. He’s dead now. Not only that, but the reason they haven't spoken in so long was probably because Venom was angry with him. He wondered if the other had already forgotten about him and had found a new apprentice, one that would make him proud. He hated thinking that, but it was probably true. He just died too soon. Not to mention he went on a killing spree after he knew he would never see him again, and didn’t know if Venom would be too proud of that either. He sighed, sitting up. He flicked his paw, droplets of water flying off. His head hung a little low while he stared down at his white, dust-covered paw while the other was still wet. He raised his paw absentmindedly, pressing it against his death scar across his neck.

He froze as his ear twitched to the sound of paws that made crunching sounds as they stepped on the leaves and forest debris. Who would even bother walking by this area? He craned his neck to look behind him. His cold blue eyes widened before he straightened his back.

Am I hallucinating? No, he was actually there. Honestly, yes, he did miss him. Very much. Hurry! Before he leaves! He cleared his throat.

“Ye-” No, I shouldn’t say that, “I- What’re you doing here?” What if he's here to scold him about everything?
His ice blue eyes gazed at him when he cut himself off of the answer. He felt bitter and sad before when walking down here. He thought that he may never see is apprentice again. He felt empty,whether he'd like to admit it or not. But that didn't show at all,masking his feelings with his usually blunt confidence. He had a sway in his walk as he put on paw infront of the other,his tail swishing slowly as he made his way closer to Moonstrike. He walked to him,very close to him until he was mear inches from his face,his crystal blue eyes gazing into the others through usual slits. "Well," he continued walking,his tail flicking against the toms death wound on his chest as he walked close to the running water. The water was dark,murky even and you couldn't see anything below. He glanced up at him while lapping a few bits of it up,"This is one of the only rivers we've got."

He thought his excuse was believable so he went with it. He just needed water,or that's what he wanted to portray. He wouldn't admit he felt kit-like adrenaline when talking to Moonstrike,his heart would be faster and his whole body felt like he could run for moons despite how much of an age difference there was. But he kept his cool composure,innocently lapping up droplets of water.

Last edited by graves; February 23rd, 2017 at 05:29 PM.