by squidz
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:05 PM

Old January 24th, 2021, 05:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
"Ive been fine"she said,faking a smile.Something she was very good at. "I just donr like river clan border" If Moonpaw really thought she realised that both of these toms were quite nice. They made jer feel....warm inside
@feather lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
Smokepaw looked down. "That's good." Smokepaw mewed to her. He still hadn't figured out what had happened when he had first looked at her. Was he falling in love? Maybe. Smokepaw didn't feel ready for this. But he did say that he wanted a mate and kits someday. It was all too much to handle for now.
Frecklepaw looked away then looked back I know how it feels to dislike a border, where here and Talonstone so you’ll be fine He said thinking back to the thunderclan border and his attack. He tried to confurt her like rabbitear did and still does with him

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance

Last edited by Jade13; January 24th, 2021 at 05:49 PM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:12 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Using any dice/rolls/number generator: (rolled by team leader)
1–60 [nothing | +0]
61–80 [mouse/frog/bird | +1]
81–94 [shrew/lizard | +2]
95–100 [squirrel/salamander | +3]

Doeflame(0)
@UpperclassFailure [Houndpaw](0)
@Paradise [Hazepaw](0)
@feather lily [Frecklepaw](0)
@Fuzzy [Flashpaw](0)

It seemed like she had a slightly larger group, but that shouldn't be much of a problem for either group. Ready to head out, they had to get all the way to the Thunderclan border after all, Doeflame gazed quickly around to mentally note her teammates. Houndpaw, Hazepaw, Frecklepaw, Flashpaw. Noted. Alright, let's go. We've got to get all the way out there. she mewed, before bounding out of the den and out of camp.
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post

Using any dice/rolls/number generator: (rolled by team leader)
1–60 [nothing | +0]
61–80 [mouse/frog/bird | +1]
81–94 [shrew/lizard | +2]
95–100 [squirrel/salamander | +3]

Doeflame(0)
@UpperclassFailure [Houndpaw](0)
@Paradise [Hazepaw](0)
@feather lily [Frecklepaw](0)
@Fuzzy [Flashpaw](0)

It seemed like she had a slightly larger group, but that shouldn't be much of a problem for either group. Ready to head out, they had to get all the way to the Thunderclan border after all, Doeflame gazed quickly around to mentally note her teammates. Houndpaw, Hazepaw, Frecklepaw, Flashpaw. Noted. Alright, let's go. We've got to get all the way out there. she mewed, before bounding out of the den and out of camp.
Who Put you in charge? Frogpaw asked though he didn’t mind he liked to lead and have control he was not one to follow rules from another apprentice (so grumpy lol)

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance

Last edited by Jade13; January 24th, 2021 at 06:15 PM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Frecklepaw looked away then looked back I know how it feels to dislike a border, where here and Talonstone so you’ll be fine He said thinking back to the thunderclan border and his attack. He tried to confurt her like rabbitear did and still does with him
Smokepaw flicked his tail. “I don’t like the Riverclan border either. Smells so fishy. But I guess your right Frecklepaw.” Smokepaw mewed.
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Smokepaw flicked his tail. “I don’t like the Riverclan border either. Smells so fishy. But I guess your right Frecklepaw.” Smokepaw mewed.
How’s do they eat fish? It’s gross though I’m just glad where not going to the thunderclan border frecklepaw said with a purr

Old January 24th, 2021, 06:40 PM

Quote:
How’s do they eat fish? It’s gross though I’m just glad where not going to the thunderclan border frecklepaw said with a purr
Smokepaw shifted his paws. “Thunderclan’s better than Riverclan. Thunderclan’s scent is the closest to our scent.” Smokepaw mewed.
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Smokepaw shifted his paws. “Thunderclan’s better than Riverclan. Thunderclan’s scent is the closest to our scent.” Smokepaw mewed.
Ya but they at- He stopped not wanting to scare Smokepaw out of going over there. If I say something and he gets scared it will make it hard to do patrols over there He thought thinking back to every time he’s go there since the attack

Old January 24th, 2021, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Ya but they at- He stopped not wanting to scare Smokepaw out of going over there. If I say something and he gets scared it will make it hard to do patrols over there He thought thinking back to every time he’s go there since the attack
Smokepaw was wondering what Frecklepaw was going to say but didn’t push him to say it.
Old January 25th, 2021, 05:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
@Fuzzy

Pumpkinpaw

“The group training’s alright, but I’ll be glad to getting back to one-on-one training with a mentor,” Pumpkinpaw meowed, “I’ll manage though.”
The other side of him, though, was scared as heck that he might not become a warrior because of this, but he shook it away and let his calm and cool side take over again.

They nodded. That made sense. Who would want to learn in a group where you never knew if you would make a fool of yourself or not? Flashpaw was just glad they didn't have to worry about that. "Yeah..." They agreed with him. Sure, cats managed through more things than lack of a mentor. Flashpaw was managing with a bad eye and bad leg! When they could have stayed a kittypet, or a ThunderClanner way back than.
However, that was in the past and they needed to speak. "I think the training is a good chance to get extra training and make sure cats with no mentors like you have some training before the get mentors." Flashpaw sated, forgetting about their nervousness for a bit.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 25th, 2021, 05:54 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@Fuzzy

Pumpkinpaw

“Yeah, that’s at least one good thing,” Pumpkinpaw agreed, smiling a bit.

(Sorry for the short response! I’m in the middle of something and I also don’t know what to say lol)