Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Coyotesnarl felt his claws gently slip out of their seathes to tap lightly against the wind smoothed stone. He was over the interaction and was over with the “let’s ask for an apology thing” considering the thunderclan runt was blind and should be used to running into things or being run into themselves. Nobody got hurt? Nobody should really care. Besides it was getting crowded on the stones with Buckstar putting them on timeout. He blinked quickly out of his trance when he heard Sootflare speak up for the first time, despite the hush of the crowd and lesser announcements. “Shouldn’t be much of an issue, I just think certain cats are a little prickly”

He tossed a glance over his shoulder at Glidingfeather who seemed to have the temper of three suns combined. Couldn’t wait til hot head exploded one day.

@wnder @Mumble

Sugar felt a frown touch the corner of her lips, she did look awful fragile especially when she was surrounded by warriors of quite large size. Even herself being quite large and fluffy. She assumed it was the little things first gathering, she could recall her own first but she hadn’t been quite as young and thus was more focused on making sure she followed social norms. She took a hefty breath, now she was determined to make sure she would remember this gathering fondly!

“Oh you sweet little thing, no use lying to me dear. Especially when you are shaking like a leaf in a windstorm” she leaned over ever so slightly to let their shoulders brush in a friendly gesture.

“being so close to the sea does make it a tad more difficult for you windclan cats doesn’t it? Not much meat on your bones to keep you warm. I wish I could give you some of my extra... “ she hesitated “pounds” she let out a most friendly chuckle. “Sadly I don’t think that would work all too well”

“Goodness! That should’ve been the first thing you told me dear! Yewbark? Such a sweet name. When abouts did you get that?”

@wnder

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:35 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Moon Lily +
Whitepaw growled quietly in annoyance at the bumbling cat, his emerald eyes glowing in frustration

"Yes, my cover, I'm in a-"

He grumbled when the tom mentioned most cats likely saw him if not smelled him, even if he was hiding in the bush.

"And no, I'm not some imposter whatever. I'm a former Shadow-clan Apprentice. I left my clan to go train on my own in the outside territories, then decided to come to the Gathering so I had something useful in my paws and be accepted back into the clan. Calm down, you'll make everybody look at me at this point. Now shhh! The Leaders are speaking!"

Whitepaw seemed not in the best of moods for the bumbly and fumbly cat, his hackles raised gently as the nervous tom stared at Whitepaw like he was some type of criminal.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; September 22nd, 2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:54 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Glidingfeather could suppress the groan that bubbled out of her throat. Eventful? Try out of control instead. That would suit the situation better. Her tail tapped against the ground as she gazed around, bored and frankly disinterested in what was going on. A change in rank didn't really change the whole gathering experience, which she didn't quite expect. Of course, she didn't expect a simple argument to be blown out of context either, but what could she do now? Probably not much. As much as she didn't want to initiate in useless small talk, she assumed she had to at least try to seem semi-decent "Don't even get me started" she barked out a small, exasperated laugh before continuing, "Honestly, I don't quite see why all...that needed to escalate so quickly. One second I'm down there" the waved a paw in the general direction of where she was previously standing, "and the next thing I know, I'm back up here, under the watchful gaze of Buckstar" She tightly frowned for a second, before smirking slightly at the two toms, "First impressions aren't really my forte, if you couldn't tell" another quiet chuckle escaped her. The sad thing was that what she said was true. As much as she hated it, it was hard for her to leave a good impression on others most of the time. Hopefully she didn't piss off everyone at the gathering, but she would have to see.

Her eyes turned to focus on Coyotesnarl as he spoke, and she nodded in agreement. Well, it was practically a given nowadays. Now it seemed that most cats always had something snappy to say, including her. She wouldn't deny that she had some room for improvement in terms of the whole 'not threatening others' department. Bleh. Gross. She was fine with herself the way she was, so she didn't really see a need to change. "Too right." she remarked, glancing back out into the crowd briefly before her gaze flicked back to the two other deputies, "with shadowclan not here, that just means that Shadowclan won't stink up the place with their stench." she said, but it was more of a statement that wasn't meant to be responded to than a conversation starter. Oh well, she just won't reply full-heartedly if one of them were to say something in response.

@wnder @wren

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; September 22nd, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 07:09 PM
Hehe I exist

Honeystar....? Who was Honeystar....? I-I don't believe I know about Honeystar...perhaps I was born afer her death?" Forestpaw mewed still very confused. Could he have meant Duskstar. No. Duskstar hadn't died the former leader had just left Thunderclan. Honeystar must've died before I was born...but still very odd that she hadn't heard of this Honeystar. Forestpaw glanced at Almondpaw wondering if this was some sort of Riverclan joke. No it didn't seem like it...? Oh no! Almondpaw seemed sad.....slightly? It seemed that Almondpaw was said then trying to focus then sad again? Was the riverclan apprentice faking it? No. No way cat don't lie! He's just sad! About what...? Hmm Honeystar.....wait how would a Riverclan apprentice no about a leader in Thunderclan and be sad about it?
( @Star Wolf )

Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Boulderpaw glared up at where all the leader's were. Lionwhisker went missing and Buckstar was being sad and apologetic about it. Not only that, he was begging for cats to look for them and bring them back.
It seemed pathetic to so openly admit to their losses.
She honked her head, a small snarl on her face.

Halfpaw looked up at the leaders.
Why hadn't they heard about this Glowdawn before?? They live in RiverClan for stars' sake.
Ugh!!
Whatever.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 22nd, 2020, 11:58 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Halfpaw poked her Eelfriend.
"You heard anything about this Glowdawn before?? I haven't. Kinda strange don't cha think? We don't even know what happens in our clan. Jeez. If anyone ever tried to hurt you, I'd rip them to pieces."
She crouched and leaned into their legs.

@Arie

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:39 AM

My Mood: Adorable

The Story of KitKat and Friends by CupCakeChloe

Chapter 1: The Beginning

KitKat and Friends was going to the city after they go to the camping forest.
Soon the building was nice, And soon they go home.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:42 AM

Chapter 2: House of KitKat's Friends

After that, They're made hobbies such as Playing, Eating Pizza, Baking and then go to sleep.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:45 AM

Chapter 3: The School

After that waked up, They were going to school, Soon they saw a teacher stay in the classroom. They said "Hi!" Teacher says "Hello!" But they were good.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:47 AM

They Story of KitKat and Friends by CupCakeChloe

Chapter 4: The Carnival Fun!

Soon after school, They're going to the Carnival and they are happy and glad!!!
Closed Thread