Old August 21st, 2021, 09:13 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @Jayden |
[Littlepaw is so so cute haha]
Owflame was pleased with Littlepaw's response and watched with amusement as the small tom ran in a circle in an attempt to show off his running ability. "Well that is some good running," She began, laughing softly as to not make too much noise, "Now, let's use it! Sneak around and chase them this way, alright?" Once the young tom had responded and began making his way to the other side of the 'field' of sorts, Owlflame got low to the ground. Tallgrass, slightly scorched-yellow from the heat of the summer sun, surrounded her and she was almost impossible to see. The wind was still, and for a few moments, there was no noise - only that of the forest, and Owlflame's deep, ready breaths. As the rabbits finally began running her way, clearly egged on by Littlepaw's chase, Owlflame unsheathed her claws and pounced. With little effort, she snagged on her jaw and the poor little thing stood no chance against her. As another run just past her, she struck it with her claws - seriously injuring it but not enough to catch it. She cast her gaze to Littlepaw, nodding with approval that the young tom could take his chances with the injured one. With a gash as deep as the one it had along its side, it wouldn't live long anyway - but Owlflame hated tracking prey. It was a tedious and boring task. It would serve them much better for Littlepaw to catch it, and would be a much better achievement for the young tom; his first catch, a rabbit. Sure, an injured one, but nonetheless a great accomplishment she'd be sure to mention to Dogbark the moment they got back.
(Thank you! He's a good boy)

Littlepaw smiles widely at the approving nod and picks up his speed behind the rabbit. Even with his small frame and short legs, the was able to shorten the distance between himself and the rabbit, of course with the help of the rabbit's injury. Unfortunately, Littlepaw has no experience in hunting whatsoever so he wasn't sure how he should pounce. Picturing it like a leaf blowing in the wind, he quickly took a moment to crouch and then lifted off with his hind legs as far as he could, managing to get a grip on the rabbit's hind leg. Pulling it towards him, he got a grip on it and after a while, he manages to kill it. It was a bit messy, yes, but at least it was prey. Picking it up (of course not very well as the rabbit was as big as him) and drags it back over to Owlflame, his tail held high with triumph.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 10:24 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatosoup View Post
@FrostCat

Juniperclaw considered the great clawmarks in the weeping tree. Here was a history of a Clan that he was now a part of. Theoretically he should feel some connection to these cats, long gone.

He didn't really feel... anything. He probably never would. It's not like he ever knew them.

He snorted, frustrated, and laid in a patch of sunlight.
Larkstorm padded around the weeping tree, taking in it's marks. The tree was so beautiful, so historical, that it went beyond her. In truth, just looking at the claw marks made her feel closer to the old ThunderClan cats.
She paused when she saw another cat laying in the sun. Juniperclaw. He had only recently joined ThunderClan, and had been pretty quiet. She approached him, smiling. "Hey, Juniperclaw. Mind if I sit here?"

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old August 22nd, 2021, 10:39 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Jayden |
Owlflame was impressed with the young apprentice's determination and his speed! Owlflame wasn't a very fast cat, powerful yes, but far from what one would consider "agile". So watching the young apprentice speed along was quite the sight for her! "Well done, Littlepaw!" She beamed, a genuinely impressed look on her face as she gazed at the younger tom. "You'll make a fine warrior, with some training of course! You not hurt or anything?" She looked him over and although she didn't see any obvious injuries, she wanted to be sure; she'd hate to bring an injured apprentice back to camp after being entrusted to watch him! She looked between the two rabbits and felt very content with their catches, the other rabbits having scurried away into the grass after their performance. Two was more than enough, and Owlflame was happy for their patrol to head back to camp with their prizes in maw. "Let's head back, I'll report back to Dogbark and you can go brag about your catch to the other apprentices," She suggested, laughing lightly, "I'll make sure Dogbark hears about your hard work. Thunderclan is lucky to have good warriors-to-be in amongst the apprentice ranks," She concluded, before picking up her rabbit and gesturing for Littlepaw to do the same. She had enjoyed their hunt, and was more impressed with Littlepaw than she ever would of expected. The two of them made their way back through the territory, thunderclan's clearing not too far a journey back.
[I'll report the patrol, I'll tag you in the post and feel free to have Littlepaw say something too <3 If you'd ever like to roleplay these two again, please let me know! Owl is always around to help out with his training ♥]
Old August 22nd, 2021, 12:18 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @Jayden |
Owlflame was impressed with the young apprentice's determination and his speed! Owlflame wasn't a very fast cat, powerful yes, but far from what one would consider "agile". So watching the young apprentice speed along was quite the sight for her! "Well done, Littlepaw!" She beamed, a genuinely impressed look on her face as she gazed at the younger tom. "You'll make a fine warrior, with some training of course! You not hurt or anything?" She looked him over and although she didn't see any obvious injuries, she wanted to be sure; she'd hate to bring an injured apprentice back to camp after being entrusted to watch him! She looked between the two rabbits and felt very content with their catches, the other rabbits having scurried away into the grass after their performance. Two was more than enough, and Owlflame was happy for their patrol to head back to camp with their prizes in maw. "Let's head back, I'll report back to Dogbark and you can go brag about your catch to the other apprentices," She suggested, laughing lightly, "I'll make sure Dogbark hears about your hard work. Thunderclan is lucky to have good warriors-to-be in amongst the apprentice ranks," She concluded, before picking up her rabbit and gesturing for Littlepaw to do the same. She had enjoyed their hunt, and was more impressed with Littlepaw than she ever would of expected. The two of them made their way back through the territory, thunderclan's clearing not too far a journey back.
[I'll report the patrol, I'll tag you in the post and feel free to have Littlepaw say something too <3 If you'd ever like to roleplay these two again, please let me know! Owl is always around to help out with his training ♥]
(Will do, thank you!)
Old August 22nd, 2021, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Larkstorm padded around the weeping tree, taking in it's marks. The tree was so beautiful, so historical, that it went beyond her. In truth, just looking at the claw marks made her feel closer to the old ThunderClan cats.
She paused when she saw another cat laying in the sun. Juniperclaw. He had only recently joined ThunderClan, and had been pretty quiet. She approached him, smiling. "Hey, Juniperclaw. Mind if I sit here?"

Juniperclaw raised his head, blinking at her.

"Hi," he replied. He fumbled for a minute for the she-cat's name. Lark. Lark something. "... go ahead."

He scooched over, giving her more room.

"How are you?" he asked.
Old August 24th, 2021, 01:04 PM

"Thanks." Larkstorm sat, grateful he had said yes. How awkward it would be if he had said no. "How are you liking ThunderClan so far? It's been pretty hectic, with Eveningstar disappearing and the battle with RiverClan. It's not always like this."
@tomatosoup

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old August 24th, 2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
"Thanks." Larkstorm sat, grateful he had said yes. How awkward it would be if he had said no. "How are you liking ThunderClan so far? It's been pretty hectic, with Eveningstar disappearing and the battle with RiverClan. It's not always like this."
@tomatosoup

"It's... different." Juniperclaw glanced at the skyline, where the trees stretched up against a blue backdrop. "I haven't been here for any RiverClan fights. Was Eveningstar the last leader?"
Old August 25th, 2021, 04:58 PM

Larkstorm nodded. "Yes, though he didn't do a fantastic job. Disappeared shortly after getting his nine lives without a word to anyone." She frowned, remembering the shock when the Clan realized he was missing, with no one to take his place. "Hadn't even named a deputy. Hopefully Aspenstrike will be a better leader than him. At least he has Dogbark bro take his place if he goes and joins Eveningstar in whatever hole he's living in now."
@tomatosoup

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old August 25th, 2021, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Larkstorm nodded. "Yes, though he didn't do a fantastic job. Disappeared shortly after getting his nine lives without a word to anyone." She frowned, remembering the shock when the Clan realized he was missing, with no one to take his place. "Hadn't even named a deputy. Hopefully Aspenstrike will be a better leader than him. At least he has Dogbark bro take his place if he goes and joins Eveningstar in whatever hole he's living in now."
@tomatosoup

Juniperclaw's whiskers twitched. "Huh." he looked up at the sky. "I guess if I could have nine lives and none of the responsibility, I'd run away too."

He sighed, shifting, then looked back at Larkstorm. She's been an outsider, too. "What about you?" And then, a little dryly, "How are you enjoying Clan life?"
Old August 31st, 2021, 07:57 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@Zesha

Lynxshine ... was tired. Tired and bored. Bored and Tired. A terrible combination. Where was Thistlerose? That slow slug. The warrior paced back and forth, round the vandalized tree. Where was he where was heeee? ... huh? They stopped in their tracks, quietly listening. Rabbit???? That ... is strange. What's a Windclan prey doing here? The large feline shot a glance at the source, immediately crouching down into a hunter's crouch. The warrior started to creep fowards as silent as he could. Stars no how skittish and fast rabbits are.