Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM

Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:51 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe smiled maliciously. He had a plan. He almost always had a plan. He felt the sudden weight of Quiestream and let his large body topple to the ground, most likely to squish a paw of the Warriors if he wasn't careful. As Quietstream extended a claw to his throat, Singe kept his cool. "Oh dear, it's seems you win this round." He sighed, looking down cast and dea feared.
Quietstream looked at Singe suspiciously. He got off of him, still looking around to make sure he didnt try anything
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream looked at Singe suspiciously. He got off of him, still looking around to make sure he didnt try anything
Singe saw the suspicious glance, and smiled in the mist fakery genuine smile he could manage. "Skeptical?" He said leaping to his paws and tackling Quietstream. "Good for you."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe saw the suspicious glance, and smiled in the mist fakery genuine smile he could manage. "Skeptical?" He said leaping to his paws and tackling Quietstream. "Good for you."
As quietstream was pinned down he growled and kicked at his stomach
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:14 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
As quietstream was pinned down he growled and kicked at his stomach
Singe, being a large cat, was easily able to use a long, powerful hind leg, to oust back the toms flailing limbs, holding him still. "Don't be discouraged my dear Quietstream. I have seen and participated in more fights than you could possibly imagine. I am hard to beat." He replied, his gaze looking steadily into the eyes of Quietstream.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 23rd, 2017, 07:53 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Singe, being a large cat, was easily able to use a long, powerful hind leg, to oust back the toms flailing limbs, holding him still. "Don't be discouraged my dear Quietstream. I have seen and participated in more fights than you could possibly imagine. I am hard to beat." He replied, his gaze looking steadily into the eyes of Quietstream.
Quietstream nodded and grinned wickedly. He sighed and just let go of him
Old March 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood growled as the ThunderClanner spat in his face, his blue eyes narrowing with the action. If he hadn't been mad before, he was mad now. "I'm not murdering for the fun of it, fox dung." he started off, cursing at the other cat that he was on top of. Caramelblood dug his claws deeper into the ThunderClanner as he started thrashing, getting a better grip just incase the warrior might be too much for their young build. Though, they grinned when they noticed the other warrior seemed to fail with their thrashing. "I'm getting rid of the soft StarClan-lovers. The clans are weak with them and StarClan is only dragging us down." he finally finished his statement, starting to slowly push the claws that had been pricking at Hiddentalon's neck into it. He wanted to start drawing blood, start letting the ThunderClan warrior bleed out next to the border. Caramelblood just wanted this over with at this point, finding the killing of the ThunderClanner to be taking up too much time that he could be using to do something else.
{Thrush says hurry so he can flirt}
Hiddentalon hissed with outrage and pain as the warrior's claws sank deeper into his neck. He could feel his neck grown warm with his own blood at this point. He didn't believe what he was hearing though. There was no way one cat could take out the clans... unless there were more... the thought terrified him. "You can't do this single-pawed. How many of you cowards are out there?" he spoke as loudly as he could with the pressure on his neck. It made it harder to breath, let alone speak. Hiddentalon's amber hues were blazing with rage at this point. "I'll make sure you never get away with this," he growled. Although with that statement, Hiddentalon didn't thrash. He didn't try to fight back because he knew it was hopeless. He was recalling the noise he heard earlier. This cat wasn't alone and even if he did break free, Windclanner move quicker than he ever could. If there were more cats around, there was no point anyways. He couldn't beat a whole patrol. For all he knew, there was a whole patrol just waiting around the corner.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 23rd, 2017, 07:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamepaw padded through the forest, carrying a plump mouse in her jaws. This should feed... A warrior, I suppose... She thought. Maybe Snowpaw is out here as well!

Character Site

Old March 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Flamepaw padded through the forest, carrying a plump mouse in her jaws. This should feed... A warrior, I suppose... She thought. Maybe Snowpaw is out here as well!
Snowpaw was in a bush stalking a mouse. He jumped up, oover jumping and barreling into flame paw. He sat up and said "er... Sorry..."
Old March 23rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamepaw toppled over and dropped her mouse. She jumped to her paws. "Hey, watch where your going next time!" Flamepaw snapped. "You made me drop my-" she stopped in mid-sentence. "Oh, er... Sorry Snowpaw! I didn't mean to snap..."

Character Site

Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Quietstream nodded and grinned wickedly. He sighed and just let go of him
Singe recovered quickly and rose to his paws, looking down in the other tom, emotionless. "Now, what do you think that your next course of action should be?" He asked. Besides this was Quietstream coming to him. Where did the warrior want to take this? A simple training session to help protect his lover? Maybe become evil? Singe didn't know.