RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 04:41 AM

Old July 26th, 2020, 12:02 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@SorrelFang @Mumble @gs29513

Sparrowskip had just been told to go out to the sleepy thicket to make sure everything was going alright. He was also told to bring Splashpaw. “Splashpaw! We’re going to the Sleepy thicket!” He called. He saw them near by so he just decided to go.
After a little bit of time, they were there. The Sleepy thicket. It was kinda eerie over there so he was a bit freaked out. He then saw something moving in he corner of his head eye. He spun around, claws unsheathed just to see.. a loner. Okay, just a loner, nothing to be afraid about. He sheathed them and spoke. “Uhh, h-hi there!” Wait no, he had to be more fierce. “Uh, I mean, what are you doing on our territory? Or, wait wait.. Oh!” He found the right words “May I ask what your doing on RiverClan territory?” He said with his chest slightly puffed out. It was only his second time meeting a loner. But this time he wasn’t the apprentice, he was the warrior. “Oh and, we won’t kill you... unless your try something? Just, don’t do anything crazy..” He was a bit surprised at Splashpaw... fierceness. But he didn’t say anything.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; July 26th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Flames saw the other one.
Luna I will fight the biggerbone if I have too. @Mumble
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Splashpaw bounded ahead of her patrol leader, bursting with energy. Suddenly, she caught a whiff of cat scent. I smell a cat! she hissed, stalking forward. Spotting the loner, she stalked forwards with a hiss, trying to conceal her fear. Get off our territory! she spat, hoping she could scare this cat off. @Mumble @SorrelFnag @:Grimm:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelFang View Post
Flames saw the clan cat and started to panick.
Luna there gonna kill us! @Mumble @gs29513
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post

Sparrowskip had just been told to go out to the sleepy thicket to make sure everything was going alright. He was also told to bring Splashpaw. “Splashpaw! We’re going to the Sleepy thicket!” He called. He saw them near by so he just decided to go.
After a little bit of time, they were there. The Sleepy thicket. It was kinda eerie over there so he was a bit freaked out. He then saw something moving in he corner of his head eye. He spun around, claws unsheathed just to see.. a loner. Okay, just a loner, nothing to be afraid about. He sheathed them and spoke. “Uhh, h-hi there!” Wait no, he had to be more fierce. “Uh, I mean, what are you doing on our territory? Or, wait wait.. Oh!” He found the right words “May I ask what your doing on RiverClan territory?” He said with his chest slightly puffed out. It was only his second time meeting a loner. But this time he wasn’t the apprentice, he was the warrior. “Oh and, we won’t kill you... unless your try something? Just, don’t do anything crazy..”
Luna jumped in surprise, and slight fear, when a clan cat started to threaten her. Sure, she was most likely older than this young she cat, but she didn't really know how to defend herself! She awkwardly cleared her throat, "Oh, um, you're from the clans, right? Wait, of course you are. Sorry" she chuckled, her face starting to heat up. God, she was making such a fool of herself! She spun around to face a loner that was next to her. When did he get here? She didn't even know him! "who are you?" she asked, taking a small step away from the older tom. When she was a suitable distance away from him, she turned back to the two clan cats, "Well, I was looking to join your...clan. I know that might sound stupid, but I was just wondering if you could take me to whoever is in charge, and...maybe we can work something out?" she quietly mewed, a bit flustered. She averted her gaze and stared at her paws, waiting for a response.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; July 26th, 2020 at 12:12 PM.
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:14 PM

I am Flames and I would like to go too... @Grimm @Mumble
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM
eternally tired

“Well... yeah. We can do that. Lionstar takes in a lot of loners so you two have a pretty good chance of getting in. The only thing is, don’t do anything weird or crazy or anything like that. Cause then Lionstar will reject you and possibly... kill you. And we don’t want that. So just follow me and Splashpaw back to camp and we’ll bring you to him” and with that he did he best to lead then to camp. (Gs please post In the clearing!)
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM
eternally tired

“Well... yeah. We can do that. Lionstar takes in a lot of loners so you two have a pretty good chance of getting in. The only thing is, don’t do anything weird or crazy or anything like that. Cause then Lionstar will reject you and possibly... kill you. And we don’t want that. So just follow me and Splashpaw back to camp and we’ll bring you to him” and with that he did he best to lead then to camp. (Gs please post In the clearing!)
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 26th, 2020, 12:29 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post

Luna had absolutely no idea who this 'lionstar' was. What even was a Lionstar? "Um, what's a Lionstar?" she awkwardly asked, ducking her head. God, was she stupid! She chuckled quietly at his next statement. She was barely even capable of harming a beetle, much less a full grown cat! "oh, don't worry. I- I don't think I would really want to be killed right now. Er, or ever, I guess" she replied, an awkward smile on her face.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:43 PM
eternally tired

@Mumble

Oh course she wouldn't know who Lionstar was! She was a loner. "Oh yeah. Lionstar is the leader of Riverclan. So he handles all the big important stuff. Each clan has a leader, and their names all end with star. Twilightstar, Duskstar."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; July 26th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:46 PM

Flames nodded.
Interesting. .. @:Grimm:
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:59 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

What? We’re taking them back? Splashpaw spat. At Sparrowskips fierce look, she dipped her head. Fine, follow us. With that, she stalked back towards camp. @SorrelFang @Mumble @:Grimm: