Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdkit meowed I think I would like to be the prisoner. @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni smiled, and bounded over to the entrance of the den, and sat down, back straight as if they were an actual guard. Despite their serious expression, their perked ears and slightly waving tail gave away their excitement to be playing a game with their new friend. As long as Birdkit thought they were friends too!

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 20th, 2023, 04:11 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit started looking for a way to escape as she knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of the entrance of the den with Juni sitting right there. @Wintersun
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 20th, 2023, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Birdkit started looking for a way to escape as she knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of the entrance of the den with Juni sitting right there. @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni was keeping their eye on Birdkit, for the first 15 seconds. After that, every little thing distracted them, a bird tweeting, a ray of sun, a random branch poking out of the entrance. They still stuck by the entrance though, even though they had half a mind to start pouncing on a random cats tail, the other half forced them to remain where they were.

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 20th, 2023, 04:30 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Birdkit was looking for a different way to escape the nursery until she saw a butterfly flying out of the nursery and attempted to follow it without a second thought. The butterfly completely ignored the kit because the butterfly felt like a flock together @Wintersun
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 20th, 2023 at 04:30 PM.
Old September 21st, 2023, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Birdkit was looking for a different way to escape the nursery until she saw a butterfly flying out of the nursery and attempted to follow it without a second thought. The butterfly completely ignored the kit because the butterfly felt like a flock together @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni's ear perked up as they heard Birdkit start for the entrance. They quickly jumped in front of the kit. "Caught you!" They trilled, standing firmly in between the entrance and Birdkit.

Old September 21st, 2023, 03:26 PM

Birdkit watched the butterfly fly away, upset not because Juni stopped her but because she didn't get to follow the butterfly and stood there until she couldn't see the butterfly anymore when she walked away sadly. She thought I forgot we were playing and now I can't talk to the butterfly and see where the butterfly is going... I want to talk to the butterfly and see where the butterfly is going! She continued looking for an alternate way out, hoping that she would find the butterfly. @Wintersun

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 21st, 2023 at 03:28 PM.
Old September 21st, 2023, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Birdkit watched the butterfly fly away, upset not because Juni stopped her but because she didn't get to follow the butterfly and stood there until she couldn't see the butterfly anymore when she walked away sadly. She thought I forgot we were playing and now I can't talk to the butterfly and see where the butterfly is going... I want to talk to the butterfly and see where the butterfly is going! She continued looking for an alternate way out, hoping that she would find the butterfly. @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni caught the quick flash of disappointment on Birdkit's face, but it seemed to disappear before they could say anything. Birdkit was focused on finding an exit from the den. Juni had found one previously, near the back of the den, they were too big to fit now, but there was a small gap that, if Birdkit found it, they could get out. The spot was out of Juni's view as well. Not the ideal situation for them.

Old September 21st, 2023, 04:07 PM

Birdkit found the small gap in the back and squeezed out. Sh ran over to the front of the den and meowed Juni to get his attention. @Wintersun
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Honeykit chewed on a stick gnawing at it absentmindly. She has felt the need to chew and bite things today her gums aching. [ OPEN ]
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Birdkit found the small gap in the back and squeezed out. Sh ran over to the front of the den and meowed Juni to get his attention. @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni squeaked in surprise as Birdkit spooked them. "Good job! You found the secrete exit and entrance!" They said happily, ears perked up.