Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 06:18 PM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Bean
Today 06:18 PM
[ p ] Primroses and...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:17 PM
hello darkness, my old...
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 06:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:16 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 02:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Ah, the arrogance of kits, who had only ever fought those of their size and intellectual capabilities. There was always one or two wandering around, having come up with maybe one tricky move or being slightly larger than the rest who won all of the kit duels, and so thought they were equipped for warriorhood. Splashleap had been that kit herself, having been a bit stronger and slipperier than her sisters at the time, and so was well acquainted with how such an ego might be humbled.

Salamanderkit fell in due turn, having evaded the initial attack of her top paw but not caring to watch for the second, ambushing one. Admittedly Splashleap did have a strength advantage, but the kit didn't seem inclined to call out cheating. More admirable than she had been at that age, her next course of action would have been to start biting. Instead the young molly seemed more inclined to learn how she had been so easily defeated, if only in service of every kits never-ending quest to be the strongest in the nursery.

Snorting in amusement, Splashleap mewed Well, the first paw was mostly a distraction. I wouldn't have minded if it hit you, but its main purpose was to draw your attention so I could sneak up behind you with the other paw. She demonstrated on the air. If you swing your paw at me I'll have to look at it to avoid it, but then you can take advantage of my distraction to hit me. This was meant to give Salamanderkit permission to test out the new skill, as she imagined the kit would wish to do. It was the first trick in the long book of tricks she had acquired over the moons, but if YOUR mind was able to coordinate two limbs at once it almost never ended in catastrophic failure. Your opponent might be clever and dodge both, but it didn't open you up to grave injury as leaping on a larger cats back or trying to go under their belly might. @nyme
Old July 12th, 2024, 04:32 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Amazed

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 21 Moons //
// heavily scarred reddish-brown with green eyes //

TW: Sadness, self-hate, embarrassment

Pfft. Who cared she had turned 21 moons old? Who cared she had finally passed into full adulthood. Clearly her Clanmates were better off ignoring her. Red stared at her paws. Why were they so small? Ugh. “I hate you, paws.” she hissed. Oop. Did she say that out loud?

Redwater was hungry. She really was. StarClan, send me some snacks. That sounded like something Finpaw would say. “Damn it.” thoughts of her sweet brother flooded her mind and Red flumped onto the dirt, squeezing her paws over her ears. “Hah! Go faster, Redpaw!” his voice…

Speaking of a voice… one snapped into Redwater’s ears. She looked up and blinked. Deerspark? Huh. she couldn’t remember the last time she talked to Deerspark—wooooooah… he looked different than she remembered. She blinked. Why was her face hot?

Oh. Was that a bird? Uhhh… “W-well,” she stammered, and stared at the bird. StarClan had sent her some snacks, that’s for sure. “Sure. Sure.” she nodded. Sure. She would… try to eat it.

[ @Marigoldwhisper — Deerspark ]

art shop l role-play tracker l character bios

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; July 12th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 05:09 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 30 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 14
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN TO ANY WARRIOR

He padded into the current Warriors Den, just wanting a bit of company to distract himself. Just- hopefully RacoonSun wasn't lounging in the den at the moment. The situation was exactly what he was trying to avoid. “Hey–do any ca’s wanna go on a small patrol? Nothin’ official like that, jus’ to scan the area for any other possible threats or thins’ tha’ FadingStar would want to know of, other than the…Rogue Group that is.” Rogue Group? Lavender- no. He wouldn't go down that rabbit hole again. “Anyone who joins is welcome to brin’ their Apprentices for some training. I suppose I'll invite mine.” He also offered as it was a decent idea to make the next generation learn how the mountains work.

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
"She'll be fine. She's a warrior, 'n they can take care of themselves." Honestly Dusklion had no idea and frankly... a part of her didn't care. Her heart still hurt after what Wisteriawren had done to her, so a little moping in the rain? It wouldn't bother the deputy (it would).

Arriving back into camp and flicking the water from her paws from the rain, Dusklion set the one moon old kit down. "Kits aren't allowed out by themselves, 'specially here. Unless you wanna be a kit while all your denmates are made into 'paws, don't make sneakin' out a habit. Got it?" She fixed the kit with a stern look. How a kit this young even got out in the first place was beyond her - they couldn't even really walk all that much without stumbling! And how she had managed to sneak out without a single cat noticing aside from one warrior...

"Stay in camp. Next time you sneak out, I'm leavin' you to the hawks." With that the deputy turned and headed towards the Clan's makeshift nursery. "I want all queens out here, now," she ordered curtly, already displeased with the conversation she would have to have with all of them. Perhaps it would be smart to stick a Lionheart with them.

[ @PINTO BEAN ]
[ @Windy @Dolomedes @Silverfur & Co @SeonghwaBerry ]

Spiritbunny
| She/He/They | RC Queen | Moons: 23 | Purrks: Silver Tongue |

Spiritbunny was busy watching her kits for the time. They were all growing up so fast! She knows that’s what they say but at the same time they were already so big, nothing like the little bunnies that they were. Though Spiritbunny has watched them like a Hawk since. Some concerns have arisen. For one sight. Tansykit and Iriskit have been showing signs of blindness to total blindness. It was obvious. Then sound, which he is quite sure that Stormkit is having some issues and Tansykit may be? Sometimes she did just fine with hearing Spiritbunny and other times not so much. She was considered taking the little troupe to the make shift medicine den do get them all checked over. Nectarkit was having a hard time with scrapes and bruises. The Queen sighed and continued to watch her bundles of joy in the den when suddenly the unhappy voice the Riverclan’s Lion reached. Oh what a joy.Stay together in here kittens, mama will be right back.

The queen pulled herself up to her paws and finally padded out to see the other queens and a kit. Ahh she can put together what must’ve happened. Stray not in anyone’s care got out and now she and the other queens are going to get chewed out for it. Well some cats already had their paws full. It was one thing for the kits own mother to lose them but if Dusklion thought that Spiritbunny was going to feel bad for losing a kit who she was never asked to watch than she had another thing coming. This cat had no kits of her own. If she wanted someone to keep an eye out on kits that do not have anyone then assign a ward to them. There certainly wasn’t a forever queen for all of the kits without one, so all of them had their paws full one way or another. Spiritbunny especially, her litter has been experiencing too many health scares and she has had no time to count kits that again, she was never asked to watch.

Yellow eyes narrowed carefully at the deputy, “Dusklion.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:53 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
...Alright well it seemed like Strawberrykit wasn't going anywhere. Glancing down at the kit, Dusklion heaved a sigh before looking up at the cats gathered around. She was faintly aware of her brother nearby. Good, he'd need to hear this to. "Strawberrykit was found outside camp. Somehow made it past the five queens we have," she called to him over her shoulder, her gaze going to Sweetsap and narrowing.

"Sit down, Sweetsap. Did I say you could leave? Whatever's happenin' in the medicine den is more than handled by Mists or Berries," she ordered, already fed up with the lack of attention to a barely one moon old kit, let alone her order for the queens to come out. Her eyes were narrowed, a silent warning to not get up again. Sweeping over the cats, the deputy just gave a snort at the reactions. "Respect? You want respect for carryin' the young? Okay. Sure. Tell me why I should respect any of you right now when none of you seemed to notice this kid half-way into unfamiliar territory? Which one of you should I respect for that?" Asking for respect for a job they weren't doing was rich, and Dusklion was having none of it today.

"I haven't seen any of you do much of anythin' 'cept stay in camp, which is fine 'cause you're duty is to the kits in the nursery - which is why I find it confusin' how none of you were able to keep an eye on Strawberrykit. She's only a moon old 'n managed to sneak out past all of you. I get it - you got your paws full, you got your own kits, whatever reasonin' you're thinkin' to use to justify this. But whether they're yours or not doesn't matter. Kits are the future of the Clan, and as parents yourselves, I'd expect you to keep an eye on 'em. Unless, of course, none of you care?" The last part is spoken with dripping sarcasm as Dusklion levels her furious gaze at the queens.

"We're in unfamiliar territory. It's been mapped out a bit but nowhere near known as well as RiverClan territory. Hawks could easily swoop down 'n pick kits her size up. The next time I have to retrieve a kit because none of you can open your damn eyes, expect consequences to follow. The safety of the kids in this Clan is not a joke, not to me, not to Fades, 'n it shouldn't be to any of you, either."

Dusklion hadn't really been planning on laying this hard into the queens, but between Sweetsap's disrespect and Spiritbunny's mild hostility, the deputy was in no mood for leniency. "Now unless you've got a dyin' kid in your paws right this second, I don't wanna hear any whinin' about this. You're all grown cats - start actin' like it." With that she glanced down at Strawberrykit. "Featherspirit, since you don't currently have any kits, I want you watchin' Strawberrykit. This doesn't mean its solely your responsibility - that is shared among all the queens - but I need at least someone to keep their eyes on her so she doesn't go sneakin' out again."

[ Sweetsap - @SeonghwaBerry ] [ Featherspirit - @Silverfur & Co ] [ Seagullwing - @Windy ] [ Spiritbunny - @Dolomedes ]
[ Fadingstar - @occultation ] [ Strawberrykit - @PINTO BEAN ]
[ apologies for dusklion <3 ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:28 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
DUSKLION
...Alright well it seemed like Strawberrykit wasn't going anywhere. Glancing down at the kit, Dusklion heaved a sigh before looking up at the cats gathered around. She was faintly aware of her brother nearby. Good, he'd need to hear this to. "Strawberrykit was found outside camp. Somehow made it past the five queens we have," she called to him over her shoulder, her gaze going to Sweetsap and narrowing.

"Sit down, Sweetsap. Did I say you could leave? Whatever's happenin' in the medicine den is more than handled by Mists or Berries," she ordered, already fed up with the lack of attention to a barely one moon old kit, let alone her order for the queens to come out. Her eyes were narrowed, a silent warning to not get up again. Sweeping over the cats, the deputy just gave a snort at the reactions. "Respect? You want respect for carryin' the young? Okay. Sure. Tell me why I should respect any of you right now when none of you seemed to notice this kid half-way into unfamiliar territory? Which one of you should I respect for that?" Asking for respect for a job they weren't doing was rich, and Dusklion was having none of it today.

"I haven't seen any of you do much of anythin' 'cept stay in camp, which is fine 'cause you're duty is to the kits in the nursery - which is why I find it confusin' how none of you were able to keep an eye on Strawberrykit. She's only a moon old 'n managed to sneak out past all of you. I get it - you got your paws full, you got your own kits, whatever reasonin' you're thinkin' to use to justify this. But whether they're yours or not doesn't matter. Kits are the future of the Clan, and as parents yourselves, I'd expect you to keep an eye on 'em. Unless, of course, none of you care?" The last part is spoken with dripping sarcasm as Dusklion levels her furious gaze at the queens.

"We're in unfamiliar territory. It's been mapped out a bit but nowhere near known as well as RiverClan territory. Hawks could easily swoop down 'n pick kits her size up. The next time I have to retrieve a kit because none of you can open your damn eyes, expect consequences to follow. The safety of the kids in this Clan is not a joke, not to me, not to Fades, 'n it shouldn't be to any of you, either."

Dusklion hadn't really been planning on laying this hard into the queens, but between Sweetsap's disrespect and Spiritbunny's mild hostility, the deputy was in no mood for leniency. "Now unless you've got a dyin' kid in your paws right this second, I don't wanna hear any whinin' about this. You're all grown cats - start actin' like it." With that she glanced down at Strawberrykit. "Featherspirit, since you don't currently have any kits, I want you watchin' Strawberrykit. This doesn't mean its solely your responsibility - that is shared among all the queens - but I need at least someone to keep their eyes on her so she doesn't go sneakin' out again."

[ Sweetsap - @SeonghwaBerry ] [ Featherspirit - @Silverfur & Co ] [ Seagullwing - @Windy ] [ Spiritbunny - @Dolomedes ]
Seagullwing dipped her head in acknowledgement, but winced when a kit kicked at her again. She hoped that they wouldn't be this violent to her when she did get them out!

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
DUSKLION

Spiritbunny
| She/He/They | RC Queen | Moons: 23 | Purrks: Silver Tongue |

Excuse me. EXCUSE ME!!! Damn maybe she should’ve voted for Dusklion’s removal because what kind of dumbass thinks they have any right to lecture her about taking care of kits when this one in question has none of her stardamed own. “You want to talk about respect, Dusklion? Then tell, why should I respect the cat that murdered another clan’s deputy because why? Because he hurt your feelings? Because he was near the border? And you act all high and mighty when you slaughtered a cat in cold blood for being near the border? Couldn’t even wait for him to cross could you? But no, sorry I was getting off topic, let’s see, should I respect a cat whose poor decisions led to our entire damn clan getting chased out, clan mates and children dead, and now she’s preaching to cats about kits when she has yet to have any of her own. You have no idea what you are talking about! You want to have cats to watch over the strays? Well so do I! I was one damn it!! But I can’t do so when I just almost bled out having my own when we got to this damn camp! I have a deaf kitc I have a blind kit, I have a kit who is part blind and I fear she has issues with her hearing… I have kits who were so I’ll at birth I feared that I would be already being forced to bury another because one of my babies didn’t even get their first breath. Do you understand now, Dusklion? You are not right just because you have power, you have done next to nothing for me to forgive you. My kits are so ill because of the stress my body and mind were put through while they were with me still, who’s job is it to try and keep our clan safe and who was the cat that was the final straw to a massacre.” She forced out with a hiss to her words. “You’re right, I cannot speak for my fellow queens. But have you ever carried kits to understand what it’s like? Barely being able to drag yourself away because there were three damn clans at your tail and they wanted you dead. Do you understand how many kits are in the nursery at any given time, that I already have my paws full with seven of my own and then some. If you want someone to watch over the strays then you need to tell them that they exist?? How the hell am I expected to know every kit, especially when you are allowing outsiders in left and right. When you want a cat to do a job, then tell them. Don’t set them up to fail Dusklion…but then again, what do you know about not being a failure.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
DUSKLION

Sweetsap was not in the mood. Snapping back swiftly the queen growled. "Oh really? Can Misty really feed a kit? Can Berrypaw watch her sister wail and starve because you want to yell at us for the responsibility of a kit. We don't have eyes on the back of our head!" Sweetsap spat. Her green eyes narrowed. Sweetsap had just lost an entire litter of kits. And was expected to look after this kit that wasn't hers? No way. The queens voice dripped with venom as she got more irritated. Daisykit's wails getting more presistant. The queen stayed standing to spite the deputy. There was no punsihment for spite.

Murmuring to herself, bitterly she meowed, only for the nearest queen to hear. "Your only yelling at us when theres plently of warriors in and out of camp and they somehow didn't find the kit but we're the ones who get scolded?"
Sweetsap's eyes narrowed. "I do have a dyin' kit on my paws. I can't even sleep with her, hold her in my tail, feed her without the med cats watchin' to make sure her heart doesn't stop randomly. I ain't got time for an extra one!" Sweetsap snarled. Emotion and anger in her eyes as she was itching to go see her adoptive kit who was wailing still. Standing and pacing Sweetsap looked at Fadingstar with a pleading, helpless gaze. Making sure it was unseen by the deputy. Hearing Willowtail calling her name from the medicine's den Sweetsap got more restless.

@occultation

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:12 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her

Strawberrykit's ears purked up at the sound of the voice of spiritbunny hissing at dusklion. She watched as spiritbunny kept going on her ranting spree, she hesitated wondering if she should run to a safe place or stay there. She looked around as her mind and body was panicking, as spiritbunny's words intensified she decided to run to the nearest cat. She looked around for a cat and she spotted one close to her. She looked at all the queens, dusklion, and finally fadingstar, she looked at the leader with a look that said help me before she ran to him, she ran as fast as she could to him, she bumped into his hard, it didn't phase her as she was trying to get as close to him as possible. She looked up at her leader with a terrified look. "W-why..a..re..the..y..yell..ing...i'm...sca..red." she said as she scooted as close to him as possible.

@taillow @Dolomedes @occultation @Silver & Co @SeonghwaBerry

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 12th, 2024 at 10:01 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 10:03 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit couldn't of heard his mother's command to stay put all he saw was her walking out of the nursery he didn't mean to disobey her but he would follow behind as if he was a lost puppy. Stormkit would see another kit sitting underneath Dusklion although Stormkit didn't know the name of Dusklion or her position given the fact Stormkit didn't even understand speech yet he would just stare blankly at the situation. Stormkit sat down and attempted to purr towards the other kit who happened to be Strawberrykit. Although he didn't know this but as the situation got worse Strawberrykit began to shake and run. Stormkit would seem to mistakenly think she was running from him. And attempted to lay down and roll over showing his grey underbelly as a sign that he wasn't threatening. Meanwhile he saw her moving her mouth as she looked up at Fadingstar but didn't know what was happening still. Stormkit would attempt to communicate with her by moving his mouth silently as if he was talking but nothing came out but squeaks and mumble mews that cobbles together no legitimate words just noises. Stormkit would purr afterwards as if he felt he made some point. Feeling the vibrations in his chest soothed the small kit as he licked his grey fur attempting to groom himself. Stormkit was a silly kit that was for sure not due to his own accord though. More just didn't fully understand the world yet. Not having any hearing hampered his discovery of the world and slowed down how quickly he cobbled everything together. This included any bickering or fighting as he had to see it happening to understand the reality of a situation. This left Stormkit to be in his own little bubble even within his own siblings. Not being able to communicate made playing or initiating a play fight or game with Stormkit nearly impossible unless he started it. @PINTO BEAN (Mention of Strawberrykit) @taillow (small mention of Dusklion) @occultation (small mention of Fadingstar) @Dolomedes (Accidental disobedience of Spiritbunny.)