Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Hana
Today 10:20 PM
something in the air...?...
by Luna16
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:14 PM
[F] Doedapple Finder..
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:06 PM

Old Today, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: something in the air...? [P]

Daffodilpaw let out of a soft purr when Nightshadow agreed that the stars were beautiful. But then she looked back at him at his question, tilting her head with curiosity. “Yes, I do.” She answered, no hesitation in her voice, her faith was steadfast and resolute. But she knew not every other cat, even among the clans, shared her level of devotion. “Is that…why your eyes look so sad?” She asked, her gaze genuine. No hostility or judgment. “When you looked at the sky earlier, your eyes looked so sad.” She explained, realizing what she said sounded rather random. Well, it still sounded random but oh well.

[ @Splitmoon - Nightshadow]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Nightshadow looked away from her at her question. "I....I lost my faith." he meowed softly, his eyes turned back to Daffodilpaw. "My father was killed by a Shadowclan warrior, then my mother on the Thunderpath." He said. "My parents were the one who put that faith in me, but it felt like....Starclan took them away from me...my twin sister is the only one left..." He said softly looking at her with sad icy blue eyes.

After his parents passed away, he became overly protective of his sister. Making sure she was in his sight, but recently he's been not doing that...maybe...just maybe Starclan was not seeing them.

@Luna16 - Daffodilpaw
Old Today, 09:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw’s eyes filled with empathy. She twitched to reach her paw over the border, but retracted. No matter the circumstances, she couldn’t cross the border between their clans. Not just because it’s against the code, but she couldn’t risk putting her scent on the other side. “I’m so sorry for your loss…” She murmured, wishing she could provide more comfort than that. But there was nothing she could really say. She blinked back up at the stars, letting the silence sit between them for a moment.

“I’m just an apprentice, and I haven’t lost anycat that close to me, so I can’t imagine that pain.” She started. “But…in moments of tragedy, I like to think that StarClan is right there with us. Sharing in our suffering.” She blinked at the stars before looking back at Nightshadow. “I don’t think StarClan wants us to suffer or die, but it’s part of life. Nothing in the world can stop leaf-bare, but newleaf always comes after.” But now she shuffled her paws timidly, averting her gaze. She didn’t usually share these kinds of thoughts with anycat. Not even Bouncepaw.

“But…anyway I’m just an apprentice. And I know no amount of words can possibly comfort you in your loss.” She added, her gaze flickering around her paws. “We just…we’re not alone. And I find that comforting.” She looked up blinking warmly at Nightshadow. “You’re not alone.”

[ @Splitmoon - Nightshadow]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 10:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Nightshadow looked at her, her words made a lot of sense and they opened something up in his heart that he hadn't felt in a long time. Hope. He looked at her, for being just an apprentice she had a way with words. He didn't want to say she was wise but it felt like that.

"Thank you, Daffodilpaw." He said with a soft purr. "I'm gonna be honest, you're the first cat to say something like that." She wasn't the first cat to comfort him over the loss of his parents and question his faith in Starclan....but the way she said it, all the things she just said....made him feel hope...comfort and...loved. Nightshadow shook his head, getting the thoughts out. "Thank you, again." He smiled. "You really do have a way with words.."

Nightshadow turned his gaze up at the stars again...maybe he could start believing again...maybe with her help. His eyes differed away form the stars and back on Daffodilpaw. He let out another soft purr.

@Luna16 - Daffodilpaw

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 10:19 PM.