Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:16 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:14 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:14 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:13 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:58 PM

Old June 30th, 2017, 07:20 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Two Travelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackdubbbz View Post
he shook his head, "im not a clan cat." He yawned and started walking towards the barn. (skip till they get there?)
{Sure}
Night looked up at the barn, her paws ached. She had stepped on a stone,
her soft feet were easy to break through. Her paw pad was bleeding, leaving a small track of blood. "Is this is?" She asked, poking her head inside.
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
{Sure}
Night looked up at the barn, her paws ached. She had stepped on a stone,
her soft feet were easy to break through. Her paw pad was bleeding, leaving a small track of blood. "Is this is?" She asked, poking her head inside.
He nodded and walked in. He looked back and saw the blood. He squinted and said, "are you ok?" He sat on a pile of hay and curled his tail around his paws
Old July 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
He nodded and walked in. He looked back and saw the blood. He squinted and said, "are you ok?" He sat on a pile of hay and curled his tail around his paws
"Oh, this?"
She mewed, lifting her paw to show Lightning. "Yeah,
I just stepped on a stone. I don't think my paws are tough enough to take it yet." She mewed, giving her paw a few licks. "It should be fine tomorrow, I just have to be careful." Night flicked her tail, looking around at the barn. Her blue eyes looked over at Lightning once more, flashing excitement. "Wow... I've never been I a real barn before!" She sniffed around, limping as she found a smile bale of hay. Night pawed the loose straw down, making a make-shift nest. "So... Nothing will attack us in here right?" Night mewed.
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:07 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"Oh, this?"
She mewed, lifting her paw to show Lightning. "Yeah,
I just stepped on a stone. I don't think my paws are tough enough to take it yet." She mewed, giving her paw a few licks. "It should be fine tomorrow, I just have to be careful." Night flicked her tail, looking around at the barn. Her blue eyes looked over at Lightning once more, flashing excitement. "Wow... I've never been I a real barn before!" She sniffed around, limping as she found a smile bale of hay. Night pawed the loose straw down, making a make-shift nest. "So... Nothing will attack us in here right?" Night mewed.
He thought for a moment, "No I believe not." He smiled and moved over to her and said "i hope you enjoy your time." He licked her ear and walked back to his stack and curled up
Old July 1st, 2017, 09:16 PM
led into temptation

Night shivered as she attempted to cover herself with hay. Cold wind cut through the warm air. She could here the wind howling outside, rain beating on the ground. Night shivered, looking as bright strikes flashed against the sky.
"Hey.. Lightning, I think I wan-" Thunder boomed, scaring the she cat. Night jumped up, fleeing behind Lightning. "I'm scared... C-can't I sleep with you for a bit?" She mewed, shoving her body under most of the hay. Her paws covered her eyes and ears.

Last edited by judas; July 1st, 2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:34 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Night shivered as she attempted to cover herself with hay. Cold wind cut through the warm air. She could here the wind howling outside, rain beating on the ground. Night shivered, looking as bright strikes flashed against the sky.
"Hey.. Lightning, I think I wan-" Thunder boomed, scaring the she cat. Night jumped up, fleeing behind Lightning. "I'm scared... C-can't I sleep with you for a bit?" She mewed, shoving her body under most of the hay. Her paws covered her eyes and ears.
He yawned and looked at her. He said, "sure." He put some more hay on top of her and curled back up. He closed his eyes.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:38 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
He yawned and looked at her. He said, "sure." He put some more hay on top of her and curled back up. He closed his eyes.
Night stretched out some, laying her body to the side.her back was pressed near Lightning. Within a few seconds, she was deep in dreams. Her mind was focus on the steady sound of rain, consumed by warmth. She shifted, her fur close to brushing with Lightning's. But Night was completely unaware.
{Timeskip to morning?}
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Night stretched out some, laying her body to the side.her back was pressed near Lightning. Within a few seconds, she was deep in dreams. Her mind was focus on the steady sound of rain, consumed by warmth. She shifted, her fur close to brushing with Lightning's. But Night was completely unaware.
{Timeskip to morning?}
sure) Lightning woke up and shook his pelt to get the hay off. He looked at the sleeping cat, Night. He smiled and hunted and brought back 2 robins. He sat down eating one of the robins.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:49 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
sure) Lightning woke up and shook his pelt to get the hay off. He looked at the sleeping cat, Night. He smiled and hunted and brought back 2 robins. He sat down eating one of the robins.
Night rolled over, stretching her paws and yawing. Her eyes her still closed, Night rolled, falling off the hay stack with a thump. "Ouch!" She mewed,
Standing, her paw had scabbed over, not bleeding any longer. She looked over at Lightning, seeing the two robins. She walked over, picking up the last one.
She sat near Lightning, taking a bite. "So do we keep moving?" She asked,
flicking her tail and taking another bite. "Could you teach me how to hunt if you do?" She mewed.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:59 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Night rolled over, stretching her paws and yawing. Her eyes her still closed, Night rolled, falling off the hay stack with a thump. "Ouch!" She mewed,
Standing, her paw had scabbed over, not bleeding any longer. She looked over at Lightning, seeing the two robins. She walked over, picking up the last one.
She sat near Lightning, taking a bite. "So do we keep moving?" She asked,
flicking her tail and taking another bite. "Could you teach me how to hunt if you do?" She mewed.
He nodded, "we are going to move to somewhere... i dont know if i can teach you to hunt though."