Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 02:54 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:41 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by starry
Today 02:40 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:30 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 02:26 PM

Old July 8th, 2017, 12:17 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ✖ a familiar scent ✖

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post
@fenic!

Was this the end?
The darkness consumed Renn for what felt like forever. The tom was disappointed- there was still so much he needed to do before death. Could it all really be over like this? I’m not ready to die! Just as the chest pain grew numb and his breathing decreased, an unexpected wave of coolness washed over the tom’s face. Something leaked onto his dry tongue and seeped into his heated fur. After a light breeze passed over his body, Renn twitched awake. His eyes slowly opened and his breathing increased once more. Blinking away the fuzzed spots, the shorthair oriental regained consciousness. “Lucifren…?” He wheezed out his lover’s name. Still weak with dehydration and exhaustion, Renn’s blurry sight gazed upon a leaf set in front of him filled with water. His heart rate sped and the tom squirmed with all his might towards the leaf. Inching just enough, he plopped his muzzle right onto the cupped leaf and rapidly lapped up the life-giving water. In merely a few gulps the leaf ran empty and Renn let out a long breath of relief. Now his throat was refreshed- no longer a scratchy or dry.
Pulling together whatever strength he could gather, Renn lifted his head to look over at Lucifren. His green eyes widened in awe as he gazed upon his long lost guard. “Wow…” He breathed. “You’re stunning…” The delirious cat spoke without thought and his words were slurred. Renn smiled drowsily at Lucifren. For a moment there he thought he felt stronger than ever; strangely warm and sweet in the stomach. But of course that couldn't last long. That funny feeling quickly turned into nausea and Renn let out a wet cough. His head dropped back into the mud and he curled up again, breathing deeply with paws pressing against his chest. He yowled and hawked some more. “Luci, help me!” He managed to cough out some desperate words. “Please…” The former commander stared up at his love forlornly.
"...Renn, it's me, I'm here." Lucifren mewed as their name had been called out, smiling weakly as he looked so happy- Renn looked... calm. You're... stunning? I'm stunning? And suddenly they'd been complimented, their hear racing as their fur heated up in embarassment. "You're stunning too- you look just like you did when we first met." It seems like it was so long ago, huh? Reaching to look at him a bit more closely, they pulled away as Renn coughed up, their emotion rushing to one of fear as he curled up in what seemed to be sickness and pain- but Lucifren wasn't a healer. "Calm down, r-relax your body- don't let your muscles tense up, alright?" I have to find a healer for him- I can't let him die on me, not after we've just reunited."I have to f-find someone to help you- oh, Renn, I love you so much, okay?" They pleaded, tears starting to tug at their eyes as they were forced to find something to do, and quickly. "I love you- please don't leave me. Please, Renn, stay with me for awhile- you're strong, okay?"

//should we timeskip to them getting a healer or?
Old July 9th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ✖ a familiar scent ✖

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Renn, it's me, I'm here." Lucifren mewed as their name had been called out, smiling weakly as he looked so happy- Renn looked... calm. You're... stunning? I'm stunning? And suddenly they'd been complimented, their hear racing as their fur heated up in embarassment. "You're stunning too- you look just like you did when we first met." It seems like it was so long ago, huh? Reaching to look at him a bit more closely, they pulled away as Renn coughed up, their emotion rushing to one of fear as he curled up in what seemed to be sickness and pain- but Lucifren wasn't a healer. "Calm down, r-relax your body- don't let your muscles tense up, alright?" I have to find a healer for him- I can't let him die on me, not after we've just reunited."I have to f-find someone to help you- oh, Renn, I love you so much, okay?" They pleaded, tears starting to tug at their eyes as they were forced to find something to do, and quickly. "I love you- please don't leave me. Please, Renn, stay with me for awhile- you're strong, okay?"

//should we timeskip to them getting a healer or?
@fenic!
(sure they can bring my healer sedrik if you’re okay with that <3)

It felt like ages before Lucifren returned with that healer. Renn’s throat was sore and his cough had gotten worse if possible. Thunder growled in the distance. The sky was clouded overhead as if the weather tried to match this dramatic moment. His throat was dreadfully sore and his stomach cramped painfully with hunger. Whatever was wrong with the former commander needed to be taken care of - and fast. The loneliness consumed him and for a moment Renn wanted to laugh. Nothing was funny at the moment, but he just couldn't believe any of this was happening. How hysterical. Not wanting to lose hope, Renn decided to take his lover’s advice and uncurl himself. A shock of hunger striked his stretch, but he refused to react. He opened his bleary green eyes and tried to calm his breathing into long slow breaths. He honestly couldn't decide whether this was better or worse. Trying to get his mind off the pain he tried to focus on something else. He suddenly was bothered by the mud on his fur and the way is dried between his paw pads. Wiggling his toes in irritation, Renn sighed as another coughing fit took over.
Please hurry Just Luci…

Following the guard frantically, Sedrik couldn't believe this was happening. Lucifren may be crazy and Sedrik might be crazy for believing them, but he wasn't taking the chance on risking the former commander’s life. His heart and mind was racing with fright. Renn couldn't be alive after all this time...could he? After a few minutes of rushing through the mud they finally came across the black oriental. “Oh...oh dear!” Sedrik gasped. “R-Renn! Hold on I-I’ll help you!” The siamese sprinted to the weak tom’s side and immediately began examining him. “Thin figure, irregular breathing, excessive coughing, slight fever, phlegm streaming from the nostrils...oh my he may have greencough!” Panic flooded through Sedrik’s body. Trying to remember everything he learned, the tom straightened and took a deep breath before snapping around to look at Lucifren. “He needs to eat something. You have to catch him some food, there's no time to go back and fetch a proper hunter.” He then scanned the area for something he could use. In the distance was a familiar green batch of tall-stemmed plants with almond-shaped leaves, decorated in small white flowers. “Chickweed!” His eyes lit up as he hurried to fetch some - a mouthful. Looking around for something else, Sedrik decided there wasn't time, so the tore some conveniently wet moss of the base of a tree and padded back to Renn. Setting the herbs down in front of the ill cat, he placed the wet moss onto his forehead then set the leaves down in front of him. “Eat these, they’ll help your cough”. Renn sniffed the herbs after settling from a coughing fit. He wa surprised to see him eat the leaves without a lick of reluctance. “Tastes terrible.” The former commander hissed with a slight huff.