Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by iliri
Today 08:58 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:58 PM
Why am I Even doing this
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:43 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:35 PM

Old July 28th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Cougarbite kit finder

bump
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 29th, 2023, 09:48 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

bump
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 29th, 2023, 08:36 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

bop
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 29th, 2023, 09:23 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

[I actually might not be able to choose a name for her]

Name

[Leaving the stages out because finals names are Unarguably the best]

DuskStripe - Mimics Dawnstar, who's warrior name was Dawnstripe

Lost/HazyGaze - Blind

FireflyBlossom - Her relaxing demeanor, also her love for flowers

HummingbirdIris - Her cautious nature and quick ability to back away, love for flowers

KoiViolet - Her Splotchy -yet considered beautiful- pelt, flowers... again.

Afab... might become NB or Bloom/Bloomself pro.

Appearance

I- yes I made art for her... please don't judge. It only took me 16 min...

Are they a reincarnation?

Nope

Personality

+Family Oriented - Relaxing - Thoughtful - Affectionate+ =Cautious - Optimistic= ≠Self-deprecating - Arrogant - Pessimistic - Paranoia - Shyness≠

Sexuality

Current: Queer
Future: Om nom for legal reasons the text to the left is a joke Omnisexual

Relationship with Cougarbite

She is very Family-oriented, she loves and cares for each and every one, even if she can't see them. Although any brothers she has she might grow to resent, as well a Cougar for resenting her.

2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC

She squeaked as one of her littermates climbed over her, her eyes fluttered open for the first time, it was day, she could tell by the light [Most blind things have light sensors] but she couldn't see anything "Dawrk!" She huffed "Cwougie!" She squeaked to her father; "Awl is Dawrk!" Her whiskers twitched as she felt her siblings breath on her.

Why do you want this kit

I actually didn't at first but I said screw it and made this little floofball. I actually need help. Like I'm not kidding I'm going insane.

Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!)

I plan to raise her as old as I Can get her to be. Which will be on par with me killing/getting rid of some older characters so I can focus on her and Deadfeather.

Your activity level

On almost every day and really trying to post every day!

Anything else?

Mmmmm ur cool

Mention Me!: @JackHunt_17

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; July 31st, 2023 at 06:01 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 10:26 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

bump
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 30th, 2023, 09:46 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

bop
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 31st, 2023, 12:54 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

bump
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 31st, 2023, 01:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepykit

- base -

The mockingbird

Mockingbird encounters are typically seen as good omens or having a generally positive message, according to both folklore and modern wisdom. They are viewed as signs from guardian angels, or spirit animals encouraging you to express yourself, tap into your individuality, and protection of those you love.
- Bird Feeder Hub

Name:
Sleepy - For her sleepy appearance

Afab, she/her – future gender to be discovered in rp.

Appearance:
Small and fluffy, long-furred dark grey/black kitten with white tortie patches and blue-green eyes. Strangely, she's always sleepy looking with often rather unruly fur.
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?:
Nope!

Are they a reincarnation?:
No.
--If so, of who?:
N/A.

Personality:
+ Independent | Gentle | Obedient +
= Regal | Tired | Closed-off | Curious =
- Sly | Judgemental | Hesitant -

With a high admiration of Dawnstar (though she wouldn't admit it) and general respect for high ranks, Kit likes to keep up a well-behaved front. Especially because of her family lineage -- Kit is extremely aware of who she's related to from a young age, what is expected of her and what her actions may reflect. Because of that, their image is extremely important to her - sullying her family image is the last thing she wants, and for that reason, she grows up to be an independent young lady from an early age. The words 'mistake' or 'failure' are not part of her vocabulary, as everything she does has to be perfect and she doesn't accept help unless absolutely necessary. Kit prefers to work with the elite of the clan and her family in order to achieve the greatness she desires, also making her a hard worker. Though she has a gentle side to her, one where she yearns for friendship and has a soft spot for certain mesmerising sights and experiences. She likes to cuddle up close with family while sleeping and can be surprisingly soft if you break through her outer layer. In the end, she's just another cat, living life.

She can be fairly picky about who she spends her time with, prioritizing the elite and strong and family over regular warriors and apprentices. Though, there are a select few she doesn't mind within her space and will spend time with them no matter how weird or strange they may seem -- though not before they break through that thick shell of hers; she's stubborn in her own right and isn't outwardly open to what she considers outsiders. That's why, from other's perspectives, she may seem a little weird herself. Closed-off, always looking to the higher-ups, following orders. But truly she's just a little hesitant sometimes, and a little shy. Getting to know her is key and then they'll see the more determined, regal and gentle side to her. Speaking of regal, that's how she carries herself. Image is important and as such she'll carry herself like a princess worthy of her title. In that aspect, she's confident and doesn't care what others think of her, so long as she keeps working for what she wants. At least, that's how it usually is.

Though that's not all there is to her, is it. A weaver of words, she knows how to talk in her own favour -- perhaps a skill earned from watching her clan go about their days. Words are a mighty tool, after all, and if one isn't strong that is their second-best weapon. One she's learning to master more day by day. Much like a fox, though rarely speaking a lie, she knows how to twist words and truths in a rather cunning manner; or at least, she will more and more as she grows. She can also be quite judgemental of others, taking ranks into high consideration. The higher ranking someone is, the more likely she is to obey, though that doesn't mean they get saved from her harsh judgement. She'll only be more quiet about it. It's not that she's trying to be mean, it's simply that she's tired of her surroundings and her judgement can be a little too truthful sometimes - or harsh. Speaking of tired, yes, true to her name she is a sleepy one; she values sleep a lot and is groggy in the mornings. Many things tire her mentally and she likes to take power naps for that reason. Hopefully, she will have a friend who'll wake her when necessary, though!

Something not mentioned above is that she is very loyal to ShadowClan; after all, that is what's expected of her and she doesn't know any better. ShadowClan is home, and that's where her loyalties will always lie... She believes. Additionally, she strives to be the perfect clanmate and perfect daughter, all to set forth a good image and gain the attention of those she wants. Though with a dear friend by her side, she finds herself occasionally enjoying the simpler things in life, taking just a small breather before getting back to work. Those are the few times you see her gentle side, a part of her she doesn't always acknowledge but is still there -- you could say she's a sweetheart in her own way, secretly looking out for her siblings and just wanting everyone to get along. And imagine she will have a slightly mischievous side to her underneath it all - though it may be something she doesn't quite want to admit to herself. But ultimately, it'll depend on rp how she fully ends up and how she writes herself, this is just an outline.

- Playlist
- More emotional
- Enjoys rainy days
- Fascinated by birds and how they fly
- Likes giving Cougarbite daily reports to practice for patrols

Sexuality:
Undiscovered atm.

Relationship with Cougarbite:
Positive! I imagine she would enjoy spending time with her father, and overall just have a good relationship with Cougar

2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC:
Early mornings were far from her favourite, and yet she couldn't help but admire the sunrise every time she did wake up at the crack of dawn. You'd think it would encourage her to wake up early every morning, but no, oftentimes she needed someone to wake her up. Stretching out her paws in biiiig stretches, the kitten yawned, slowly waking up to spread her figurative wings and face the day head-on... In five minutes. Just five minutes.

Why do you want this kit:
It's an interesting family dynamic, and I've been wanting a kit in ShadowClan for a while now. Now with the plans made for her, I'm quite looking forward to bringing her to life! + I just love Cougar ahah

Future Plans:
Put her perfect daughter image in jeopardy: cross-clan friendship/romance? Struggle with some of the more harsher aspects of ShadowClan? Divided loyalties? Secrets? Before all that might happen though, she will first and foremost want to be as great as Dawnstar and Cougarbite. She admires them and wishes to gain their attention and approval. Secondly, while she won't have many friends, she will have the soon to exist Spiralkit as her best buddy and friend, both complementing each other in different ways!

Your activity level:
Constantly varying and some things take priority, but trying to do at least three posts a day!

Anything else?:
Sooo I know this asks for 3-5 name options, however, I really can't envision her with a different name so I'm shooting the shot like this. Sorry sorry ><

Old July 31st, 2023, 01:33 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Sleepykit

- base -

The mockingbird

Mockingbird encounters are typically seen as good omens or having a generally positive message, according to both folklore and modern wisdom. They are viewed as signs from guardian angels, or spirit animals encouraging you to express yourself, tap into your individuality, and protection of those you love.
- Bird Feeder Hub

Name:
Sleepy - For her sleepy appearance

Afab, she/her – future gender to be discovered in rp.

Appearance:
Small and fluffy, long-furred dark grey/black kitten with white tortie patches and blue-green eyes. Strangely, she's always sleepy looking with often rather unruly fur.
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?:
Nope!

Are they a reincarnation?:
No.
--If so, of who?:
N/A.

Personality:
+ Independent | Gentle | Obedient +
= Regal | Tired | Closed-off | Curious =
- Sly | Judgemental | Hesitant -

With a high admiration of Dawnstar (though she wouldn't admit it) and general respect for high ranks, Kit likes to keep up a well-behaved front. Especially because of her family lineage -- Kit is extremely aware of who she's related to from a young age, what is expected of her and what her actions may reflect. Because of that, their image is extremely important to her - sullying her family image is the last thing she wants, and for that reason, she grows up to be an independent young lady from an early age. The words 'mistake' or 'failure' are not part of her vocabulary, as everything she does has to be perfect and she doesn't accept help unless absolutely necessary. Kit prefers to work with the elite of the clan and her family in order to achieve the greatness she desires, also making her a hard worker. Though she has a gentle side to her, one where she yearns for friendship and has a soft spot for certain mesmerising sights and experiences. She likes to cuddle up close with family while sleeping and can be surprisingly soft if you break through her outer layer. In the end, she's just another cat, living life.

She can be fairly picky about who she spends her time with, prioritizing the elite and strong and family over regular warriors and apprentices. Though, there are a select few she doesn't mind within her space and will spend time with them no matter how weird or strange they may seem -- though not before they break through that thick shell of hers; she's stubborn in her own right and isn't outwardly open to what she considers outsiders. That's why, from other's perspectives, she may seem a little weird herself. Closed-off, always looking to the higher-ups, following orders. But truly she's just a little hesitant sometimes, and a little shy. Getting to know her is key and then they'll see the more determined, regal and gentle side to her. Speaking of regal, that's how she carries herself. Image is important and as such she'll carry herself like a princess worthy of her title. In that aspect, she's confident and doesn't care what others think of her, so long as she keeps working for what she wants. At least, that's how it usually is.

Though that's not all there is to her, is it. A weaver of words, she knows how to talk in her own favour -- perhaps a skill earned from watching her clan go about their days. Words are a mighty tool, after all, and if one isn't strong that is their second-best weapon. One she's learning to master more day by day. Much like a fox, though rarely speaking a lie, she knows how to twist words and truths in a rather cunning manner; or at least, she will more and more as she grows. She can also be quite judgemental of others, taking ranks into high consideration. The higher ranking someone is, the more likely she is to obey, though that doesn't mean they get saved from her harsh judgement. She'll only be more quiet about it. It's not that she's trying to be mean, it's simply that she's tired of her surroundings and her judgement can be a little too truthful sometimes - or harsh. Speaking of tired, yes, true to her name she is a sleepy one; she values sleep a lot and is groggy in the mornings. Many things tire her mentally and she likes to take power naps for that reason. Hopefully, she will have a friend who'll wake her when necessary, though!

Something not mentioned above is that she is very loyal to ShadowClan; after all, that is what's expected of her and she doesn't know any better. ShadowClan is home, and that's where her loyalties will always lie... She believes. Additionally, she strives to be the perfect clanmate and perfect daughter, all to set forth a good image and gain the attention of those she wants. Though with a dear friend by her side, she finds herself occasionally enjoying the simpler things in life, taking just a small breather before getting back to work. Those are the few times you see her gentle side, a part of her she doesn't always acknowledge but is still there -- you could say she's a sweetheart in her own way, secretly looking out for her siblings and just wanting everyone to get along. And imagine she will have a slightly mischievous side to her underneath it all - though it may be something she doesn't quite want to admit to herself. But ultimately, it'll depend on rp how she fully ends up and how she writes herself, this is just an outline.

- Playlist
- More emotional
- Enjoys rainy days
- Fascinated by birds and how they fly
- Likes giving Cougarbite daily reports to practice for patrols

Sexuality:
Undiscovered atm.

Relationship with Cougarbite:
Positive! I imagine she would enjoy spending time with her father, and overall just have a good relationship with Cougar

2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC:
Early mornings were far from her favourite, and yet she couldn't help but admire the sunrise every time she did wake up at the crack of dawn. You'd think it would encourage her to wake up early every morning, but no, oftentimes she needed someone to wake her up. Stretching out her paws in biiiig stretches, the kitten yawned, slowly waking up to spread her figurative wings and face the day head-on... In five minutes. Just five minutes.

Why do you want this kit:
It's an interesting family dynamic, and I've been wanting a kit in ShadowClan for a while now. Now with the plans made for her, I'm quite looking forward to bringing her to life! + I just love Cougar ahah

Future Plans:
Put her perfect daughter image in jeopardy: cross-clan friendship/romance? Struggle with some of the more harsher aspects of ShadowClan? Divided loyalties? Secrets? Before all that might happen though, she will first and foremost want to be as great as Dawnstar and Cougarbite. She admires them and wishes to gain their attention and approval. Secondly, while she won't have many friends, she will have the soon to exist Spiralkit as her best buddy and friend, both complementing each other in different ways!

Your activity level:
Constantly varying and some things take priority, but trying to do at least three posts a day!

Anything else?:
Sooo I know this asks for 3-5 name options, however, I really can't envision her with a different name so I'm shooting the shot like this. Sorry sorry ><

hh i really dont want to the person who doesn't accept an OC over a name but I really don't like the name >.<
if you.. could maybe give some other options? Cougar wouldn't really be the type to name his kit 'sleepy' anyway, as he wants to name his kits to what he thinks their potential will lead them to if that males sense. A warrior suffix could include sleep or something though...?
and also, she'd have to be a tad bit lighter, the dark gray is a little unrealistic with Rose being more on the light gray borderlining slate side. But i do love her whole idea <3
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old July 31st, 2023, 01:34 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Name (3-5 options please!): Bloodkit, Dancekit, Talonkit/clawkit (can’t remember which ones allowed), Smokekit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable): Female but may have plot MUCH later about identity
Appearance: Art
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?: #5 but if taken I’ll be fine with #2
Are they a reincarnation?: No (I have no dead cats, yet)
--If so, of who?: me, myself and I
Personality: VERY flexible with this and may entirely change if rp goes into a direction, happy and joyful as a kit but getting into apprentice realizes that her family tree is very powerful and well known so she will work hard to get to that level, at warrior will probably be decided by rp’s and plots but here’s something: after getting hard training from others and her/their self will shoot for enforcer and become a large member of shadowclan maybe become Inc a villain in some other peoples stories and hero in others
Sexuality (optional): to be determined
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc): Neutral/neg, will likely have undying loyalty to shadowclan in later life and it’s up to you and rp if that pulls them apart or together idk
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age): Kit: (Insert)kit was now 2 moons old which meant SHE COULD LEAVE THE NURSERY BY HERSELF, which excited her deeply so mid day she stood at the entrance eagerly swaying her tail back and forth

She ran towards the entrance after building up the courage acting like she was about to run into something, but ended up into the dirt outside, she picked herself up and shook the dirt off her now looking around camp

She started laughing as the air smelt clear and the sun hit her fluffy fur she then started waddle running around still laughing until she bumped into someone

(And then cougar see’s their kit being a imbecile and reacts however they would )

Why do you want this kit: I keep on seeing all these members who were here for years talking about their cats that was rped birthed and rped died and I kinda want that process to happen to me, also I love shadowclan and want more cats in it and this is more fun then just adding one lol
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!): I am very much one to leave things up to rp and that includes future plots, so if cougar pushes (insert)kit then my plans/plots will most likely be training from high ranks and maybe secretly having a personal life, if cougar prefers another or all her other siblings over her then it will be her trying to prove themselves, and etc. but the gender identity one will most likely happen and also a mate finder
Your activity level: 7/10, I’m usually on every night but that can be changed without warning, also sometimes all I have is my phone so I’ll see a post and not reply until at my computer which may take the day or a day
Anything else?: Thank you for mentioning me
Mention Me!: @JackHunt_17
i love this kit too much to not accept her, i love the name Talonkit and you can use art piece #5 for her <3
accepted (:
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~