Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old March 30th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Mud Family Adopts

another bump

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 6th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Mud Family Adopts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
Who I'm applying for: Child one

"A beetle must flap her wings eventually."

-{Beetlenose; Spottedbeetle; Beetlechirp; Hickorybeetle; Flickerbeetle; Beetlespring}-
-She/her-
Beetle - This name was given to her due to her willfulness

-Personality-

She’s extremely optimistic and idealistic, even a tad air headed at times. Beetle is often all over the place, generally it’s her thoughts going faster than her head can keep up with or she's simply being talkative. The sheer amount of optimism she has can lead into unrealistic territory, which means if her hopes turns out to be wrong, she falls harder. It stems from her belief that if she pushes right on through, things will be fine. Her optimistic thinking tends to cause her to overestimate her own abilities and jump into situations headfirst. When it comes to catching onto subtle hints, that is her downfall, you’ve got to get up and be honest with her if you want her to understand what you’re communicating.

To be fair to her, she has enough determination and willpower to go around. She’s a quick thinker even if her logic isn’t always sound or originated from an unconventional place. Beetle may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but she’s one who sees the bigger pictures and then fixates on a very specific detail. Beetle is quite emotionally aware, picking up on small gestures in body language, consistently keeping a mental note of the cats around her though her carefree nature can overshadow this aspect of her.

Beetle's a warrior with the bravery to face a badger all on her own, though it's an extremely bad idea. Her optimistic thinking and bravery tends to cause her to overestimate her own abilities and jump into situations headfirst. Whilst she doesn't have the charisma to hide her lack of thinking things through, she's got the guts to take lead when she needs to and to protect her clan... that must count for something, right?

She enjoys the thrill of action packed situations, being fairly easily amused. Beetle is the type of cat who you don’t take seriously on a day-to-day basis, largely because it seems as if she doesn’t take herself too seriously either. Beetle appears to almost always be amused. Her overestimation of her own abilities alongside her carefree attitude leads her into awkward situations. Not to mention she's transparent about herself and motivations, however when you least expect, she’ll swoop in and give a much-needed lending paw.

She looks up to her dad as a role model and cares a lot about his opinion of her, those are a few of the reasons why she sticks to him like glue. Beetle thinks the two of them are similar. They're not. She doesn't take note of that though.

-Skills-

--->Beetle certainly has her strengths, one of these being tracking, perhaps it's the thrill of chasing down what she's after. This doesn't simply mean she can track down prey that's run off, but she's more inclined to notice if a creature has been hanging around the area for a period of time.
--->The molly gives surprisingly really good emotional advice. She's quite keen in reading the body language of those around her, she's also quite understanding, honest, and transparent, all of these add up to her being able to dish out heartfelt emotional advice.
---> Like I've mentioned earlier, Beetle is a quick thinker, she thrives in situations that require her to act think and act fast, pulling her knowledge from rather... unconventional sources.
---> She's able to pick up on small details, well, particularly a single very specific detail, occasionally these details are obscure, making the fact she noticed them surprising

-Little Details-

---> She carries herself with a confident and cheerful gait
---> Beetle personally enjoys going to the elders' den and listening to their stories, along with helping them out
---> She's probably gotten into a lot of trouble as a kit
---> The molly tends to show her love through quality time and acts of service, though in terms of receiving, she appreciates small gestures of physical touch
---> This warrior is action oriented, devoted to being as involved in her clan as she possibly can, whether it's a patrol or simply helping the elders, she's gotta have something to do constantly, whether it's to help the clan or entertain her
---> Has a tendency to chew on things like rocks, sticks, leaves, etc when she's nervous

-Plot and Character Arc Ideas-

-I personally think her want for her dad's approval (and being a bad judgment at her own capabilities) would lead to her getting into a stickty situation at some point
-Babysitter Mudworm, Babysitter Mudworm - I already love their dynamic
-Character arc where she overcomes her need for his approval and gains some independence, she does remain her dad's right hand to an extent but this time, it's mostly because she loves him over wanting approval (though I personally like the idea of her calling herself her own righthand lol or even calling him her righthand)
-She's likely to put her trust in someone she shouldn't as she's wanting to see the best in said cat, it could lead up to a worse scenario
-She honestly probably gonna get her optimism tested a significant amount
-May have some strained relationships due to her near toxic positivity, though the toxic positivity part is mostly directed toward herself, but it’d likely wear at some cats. Ooooh Beetle accidentally causes conflict!
-As time goes by, I'd like for her optimism to become more cynical, still optimistic, but she learns instead to create hope through her actions, quite frankly being the phrase "You have to make hope"

"But how well will she fly?"

-OOC-
As for why I want her - well like I listed above,
-I love their potential dynamic and how it would affect her as a character and I want to play into it, whilst mixing it into the personality I want her to have
-Writing out her personality has made me particularly fall in love with her
-I'm wanting to get involved with character dynamics before fully heading into the main roleplay, I'm wanting to get invested in the characters I roleplay, by doing so, getting characters who already have connections
-With my return I'm going to be fairly active and focusing on quality over quantity, so I'll have plenty of time to roleplay with her. I do try to at least check WCO once every day or two since I've come back
-I've actually based part of her personality on another oc whom I was thinking of bringing over to WCO, but then I realized their personalities could go hand in hand so I've brought certain traits from that character to Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S. Catacombs View Post
CHILD TWO -> Hazedream
female(Demigirl) - She/they(AMAB)
Lesbian

Hazedream is a calm and composed cat who puts on an optimistic and happy front so others don't know what is going on in their mind. They are not as kind as they seem to be, but they use that to their advantage in a battle. Unusually cold when somecat gets to know them, she always loves to use things to her benefit in most - if not all - situations. They have a dark sense of humor once you get to know them, and they would prefer to keep her loyalties to herself. Despite the fact that she wishes to keep it to themself, they are obviously wholly loyal to ShadowClan. They love kits, and wish to become a parent to a litter - or more - one day.

A beautiful cat with a huge body. They are muscular and very masculine, although they identify with females. Despite her intimidating looks, she is a beautiful cat with very fluffy chimera tortie-marked fur and wide, seemingly innocent dark army green eyes.

~

No plot ideas at the moment, just trying to think lol. I'm terrible at plots!
- accidental murder as an apprentice that begins their bloodlust
- accidentally kills a mother cat and keeps her kits
- despite her obvious shortcomings she loves kittens

Both accepted! The Characters are yours, go ahead and submit them to allegiances and feel free to mention me in a post anytime you want interactions with Mudworm.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series