Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:48 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM

Old March 27th, 2023, 07:45 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Love Will Find A Way - Pikestar Romance Finder

I'm just gonna do it like this bc why not pfft-
Name: Coldflake

Age: (a little bit younger than Pikestar, no confirmed age rn)

Personality: Coldflake certainly lives up to her name. Being raised around the same time as Pikestar. Coldflake loves kits and affection. She accepts cats for who they are and doesn't like to judge out loud. Giving small looks of approval or disapproval is her communication with cats younger than her, any cats older she speaks to with a soft, firm, and confident tone. Coldflake loves giving and receiving compliments and cuddles.

Description: Coldflake has shining icey blue eyes with a warm tone. Coldflake's ears and tail are a snowy white white her body is a dark grey with small black swirls. Her paws and ears are very, very fluffy.

Why I think Coldflake would be well with Pikestar: I feel she kinda- gets him. Her heart was broken by a tom once and she learned her lesson not to be to clingy and she feels she has to truly know a cat before getting with them on a romantic level. Coldflake wasn't accepted by her mother and siblings due to her "unnatural" white fur so she can handle rejection lol.
I feel like they would be cute for some reason lol.

(Edit) Mention: @canineantics (hi beautiful person)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; March 27th, 2023 at 07:45 PM.
Old March 30th, 2023, 11:36 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Bumping this!
Old March 30th, 2023, 09:26 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

scratches head
apply cats for raccoonear to interrogate

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; March 30th, 2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 09:03 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

I’m usually the one to throw something outside the box so here’s something outside the box:

Name:Ronin (please reply my pm for this oc it adds to the drama of you accept, but if not I’ll just make him run away)
Clan:Former Riverclan (in some way shape or form)
Sexuality:Pansexual
Likes: Stargazing, napping, swimming, fishing, thinking, selfless acts, harmony, peace, and rabbits they really like rabbits.
Looks: A tall and skinny build but oddly strong like a metal spring, He has light black fur with white going in between his eyes down to his stomach he has a neck scar and a very small belly scar his fur is long and soft but straight and professional
Personality: They are always wondering the balance of life and what it means. They are very calm but kinda wild with someone they like in a fun playful way. He is always one to step up for any cat that passes through grom clan cats. In Riverclan he loved swimming and stealth swimming to catch fish. He does have a bad side, When he gets into a real fight he takes it to far using his agility and the environment to kill his enemies in a slow agonizing way.
Kind of partner:Ex (wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat)
Relationship:He loves pikestar very much with everything he had back then but he was clan leader and he couldn’t carry his kits because he. So he always felt like he meant nothing to pikestar and he would have to cry himself asleep. He never went out with friends because they worried that they would exploit him for dating the clan leader. He is always trying to think of ways to bring joy to pikestars day whenever they had time together, and would always try to get him out of more work and would be there for him of there was to much stress. Now that he left (or was exiled) Riverclan he still lingers about the memories of Pikestar but now has moved on (well maybe my rouge oc maverick I really want to have kits and continue the legacy so I may bring the two together but they aren’t right now actually they haven’t met yet). And of course it’s up to you about how Pikestar felt about Floodgate (clan name).
How will this work: Idk maybe Ronin didn’t want to share their relationship with the clan but now that he’s found someone else he tells them. Truly is up to you.
Why didn’t it work out: well Pikestar is loud and proud and Ronin never really liked others knowing about them as a couple. He would love leaving flowers for Pikestar but would receive a entire flood of gifts in return which he disliked very much. Whenever the clan was low on food he would eat happily which really got on his nerve. Ronin was always there for Pikestar but Pikestar was almost never there for him giving him the same depressed and anxious and paranoid state just like Pikestar that he still carry’s around today. Also for the fun of it he secretly never liked his poems. Then of course he left Riverclan or was exiled which would make it so much worse lmao.
Why:well it’s great for my character arc but this is your character so. Pikestar was in a time of a lot of stress and Ronin helped him through it. Well maybe this is one of the major reasons why he doesn’t feel like he deserves love because he couldn’t keep it with Ronin, might also feed into the depression and why it has to be a slow burn.
Do they get back together: probably not especially if he finds maverick before you read this. But fate is funny and Ronin knows that more than some medicine cats so with a very slow burn VERY, they possible could.
Other:Hi, hope your doing well
(If you wanna do a in the past rp just shout out)
@canineantics (am I supposed to mention you so sorry If not)

Last edited by Ymir; April 1st, 2023 at 09:28 AM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 06:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

placeholder

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 1st, 2023, 06:32 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

PREPARE YOUR CHARACTER FOR INTENSE QUESTIONING AND SNAPPY REMARKS FROM BOUNCEPAW

Last edited by Caspian; April 1st, 2023 at 06:49 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 12:58 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Oh my word
Such a cute tinder (:

May I present you with Goosecurl! A character made for this finder, however a manifestation of several different plots I’ve been wanting to do forever (:

———

You encounter a wild Goosecurl!
Do you [Engage] or [Leave]
=> [Engage]

“Who are you?”
“Goosecurl, the child of a single kitty pet mother, turned riverclan kit after their mother decided to leave the life of a kitty pet to be loners and Goose fell horribly ill. Born a biological female who explored gender once reaching riverclan and decided they would prefer to go by They/Them. At face value a very well spoken individual that carry’s themselves in a very dignified way. Particular pros of Goosecurl is their ability to very diplomatic, unbiased and straight forward. An excellent communicator and active listener. Particular cons to Goosecurl is their ability to be frustrated with indirectness, discomfort in large groups, and tendency to be somewhat petty at times. They struggle chronic illness with an extremely compromised immune system, they have frequent visits to the medicine den and spouts of weakness and extreme exhaustion.”

“What’s going on with you right now?”
“Goosecurl will be pregnant soon, my plot for Goose will primarily focus around Gooses ability to have children and tapping into their parental side. For now I only have one litter planned for them but I plan to see some of Gooses offspring inherit some of their illness and Goose go through a season of depression as Goose worries over the health of their litter. I see this as a wonderful way for Pike and Goose to meet each other and spend some time with each other as Goose Perhaps tries their best to navigate parenting for the first time and even perhaps confides in Pike for pointers.”

“What are you going to be like?”
“As someone entering into the possibility of relationship Goosecurl is a very hesitant partner. One who takes lots of time making decisions and deciding what their feelings are. However once feelings are chosen Goosecurl is very straight forward and honest, so they might struggle with others uncertainty. This can be a point of tension and discomfort with any future partners and can manifest itself as a strength later with their straight forward sense of communication. Goose is also an encourager and very good under pressure, As Pike navigates life Goose will be an excellent motivator and very grounding for him. They, like Pike, prioritize one on one time with those they love. One of their more relaxed side comes out in one on one settings as they tend to let loose and veer into a more goofy side of themselves.”

“What’s your future look like?”
Well that’s just ridiculous, who could possibly know that?” Juuust kidding, but I see Goose as being a very flexible character, I am very open with plotting opportunities and also taking their relationship slow. I am more than happy to have some of those “will they? Won’t they?” Tropes, depending on how they interact. I’m a sucker for long winded plots with multiple moving parts, but also developing Goose as an individual.”

———

This application doesn’t quite do Goose the justice I really hoped it would, but none the less I hope the gist of who Goose is as a character is well explained. Even if they don’t end up developing into something more than just acquaintances I can see them being good friends as well. Also as I’ve mentioned I really do love some intense plotting and depending on your time and Pikes ability I’d love to do some plots on a more long end that is just emotionally turbulent, who doesn’t love a good traumatic love trope? Anyways, there’s Goose!
@canineantics

Last edited by wren; April 2nd, 2023 at 09:20 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 04:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lightbulb Re: Love Will Find A Way - Pikestar Romance Finder

whoever gets picked should beware
because flintfang will very unabashedly stare

yes, that rhyme was accidental but i am shameless enough not to correct it
at this point.
anyway, flirtfang will want to know when and why and what and who is courting his almost-kinda-but-not-father, so your cat should be prepared
Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:55 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

i am your sweetheart
psychopathic crush

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄
Introducing (even though you already know him) Beastflame! A massive warrior with an even bigger heart. Made of stone. And coated in many layers of titanium. But don’t let that worry you, because Pike has already somehow found a way to crack it open. Just a little bit. A teensy tiny bit. Beastflame has never experienced love or romance of any kind before, so he would be very confused with his developing feelings and likely try to make up many excuses for them, to himself and others. He is not a trusting individual by nature, so a slow-burn relationship would work well for his tempo. It would take some time for him to admit to himself that he has fallen for Pikestar, and even longer to tell him.

i overthink your punctuation use
not my fault, just a thing that my mind do

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄
Because Beastflame is so introverted, he tends to overthink things in his own mind, which often leads to overthinking. He has no outlet for his feelings and opinions because he doesn’t let himself get close enough to others to share them. With Pikestar, he would eventually get there, but while his feelings are still developing, he would doubt himself. As a natural follower, he tends to shy away from leadership positions whenever possible, believing he is unworthy or incapable. He would feel the same way about a relationship with Pikestar, feeling at first as though he i’m does not measure up to Pike in any way and is undeserving of his attention or praise. This has already happened a little bit, with Beastie doubting the credit Pikestar gives him for volunteering for assignments and patrols. It would get worse until the breaking point, where Beastflame spills everything he is feeling to Pikestar. After they move forward from that, Beast would feel a lot better, but probably retain some tendencies as an over thinker when it comes to their relationship. Because I think it’s cute that way.

a rush at the beginning
i get caught up for just a minute

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄
Kind of a small thing, but I think it would be fun if during the adjustment period after Beastflame admits his feelings to himself and Pike, he has these rare episodes of cheerfulness that take everyone off guard. He’s usually a very dark, intimidating figure to those who don’t know him well (and sometimes to those who do) so perhaps he could randomly just be like “Guess what, I’m in love!” and everyone would be like “Who are you and what did you do with Beastie??”

can you hear the violence?
megaphone to my chest

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄
Beastflame tends to be a rather short-tempered, aggressive cat. Although he appears cold and composed on the outside, it actually takes very little to flip his switch, making him sharp-tongues and dangerous. He is aware of this trait of his, but has never done anything to control it, believing it to be a sign of strength and quick reflexes. Perhaps through romance he would be able to see a new perspective on this habit of his and begin attempting to control it for fear of how it would impact his relationship. He would likely also become hyper aware of other negative aspects of himself if he had someone to lose, which would make him more nervous and anxious than usual.

our thing progresses
i call and you come through

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄
This parts is pretty self-explanatory, but basically Beastflame will start to completely trust Pikestar as their relationship develops, and became absolutely devoted to him. Beast has some…attachment issues, so he would likely be very protective of Pike. This doesn’t translate to jealousy though, as he would be perfectly okay with Pikestar having other romantic relationships. (as long as Beastie still gets Pike time!) He will also begin to feel more comfortable approaching Pikestar to offer his opinions and counsel, and to consult Pike with his own problems.

blow all my friendships
to sit in hell with you

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄
Honestly, Beastflame doesn’t have that many friends to begin with, but I’m hoping he’ll have a few more in the near future. If he were to get closer to Pikestar, he would devote a lot of energy and time to him, and probably forget to maintain his other preexisting relationships. Maybe Pikestar would notice this and urge him to try for a better balance. In turn, Beastflame would try to convince Pikestar to stop beating himself up so much for all the ill that befalls Riverclan. How these would attempts turn out is still in question, though!

notes
- beastflame is a little younger than pikestar (32) moons, but he tends to be mature for his age.
- beastflame couldn’t care less what pikestar’s romantic preference are and would have no issue with him having multiple mates.
- beastflame is panromantic demisexual, and monogamous.
- beastie does not have a high tolerance for young cats. he has a soft spot for them, but would not fare well as a super involved father. he would have no objection to adopting, but he would probably not be very active in their lives until apprenticeship at least.
- the outline/captions for each of the sections are excerpts from Lorde’s song The Louvre

[ @canineantics ]
༄ ༄ ༄ ༄

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old April 5th, 2023, 08:31 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Love Will Find A Way - Pikestar Romance Finder

Bumping again! ♥ There's a lot of good applications in here, so I think it's a definite yes towards multiple kitties being accepted into his heart. Operation Pikestar Polycue is a go! Trying to decide how many of these I should accept as a whole though, asdfgh, there's sooo many good ones. I'll most likely accept three, or maybe at the most four cats because y'all got me really struggling to decide, haha! ♥