Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:47 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:45 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:29 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 06:24 AM
Saturn's rock
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:24 AM

Old February 17th, 2023, 01:54 PM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Falling stars in a Starry Night (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei View Post

"go ahead, i need no wish, as i've got everything i need. and one day i can say that i got to watch my beloved ones grown up, though perhaps Risingpaw would be surprised at this" Fallenash meowed with amusement "what will you wish for Starry-bug?" he teased slightly with a soft voice
Starrynight
The she cat stared at him for a moment before she snorted a laugh nice one fallen-flat she teased back. But she soon shifted her gaze at the ground. What do I wish for? Hmm I wish for the one I like to have their wish come true, not on,y that but they should be happy and never worry. I also wish I can protect them so they won’t get hurt by the world every again. It pains me to know what the world has already done to them her gaze landed on fallenash again. A soft smile curved on her lips
Old February 17th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokichi View Post
Starrynight
The she cat stared at him for a moment before she snorted a laugh nice one fallen-flat she teased back. But she soon shifted her gaze at the ground. What do I wish for? Hmm I wish for the one I like to have their wish come true, not on,y that but they should be happy and never worry. I also wish I can protect them so they won’t get hurt by the world every again. It pains me to know what the world has already done to them her gaze landed on fallenash again. A soft smile curved on her lips
Fallenash Smiled at that "what about you? do you have any one in the clan thats family?" He meowed as he smiled back at the she-cat.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 17th, 2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:

Fallenash Smiled at that "what about you? do you have any one in the clan thats family?" He meowed as he smiled back at the she-cat.
Her smile froze for a moment. I’m afraid I’m all that’s left of my bloodline. Everyone else has passed or is gone. But I am fine as long as I can keep this clan together.
Old February 17th, 2023, 02:03 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Her smile froze for a moment. I’m afraid I’m all that’s left of my bloodline. Everyone else has passed or is gone. But I am fine as long as I can keep this clan together.
"perhaps, but i don't think thats so... Lemon'paw... whos to say he's dead? we never found a body, and we both know he wouldn't leave without a drastic reson would he?" Fallenash meowed going full loaf. "family is something you can't give up on. i lost most of the cats i cared about, Wild, Risingpaw, Heronkit, Mintkit, Hollowroot and Ferntoes. But i still hope that the ones that i don't know of fates are still alive and out there somewhere. you just have to have faith in your loved ones" he mused "have Hope, Starry'night, hope that one day you won't have to be alone or loose another. this life we live is unpredictable yes, who knows what lies ahead? but faith we must have in the return of those we love"

Old February 17th, 2023, 02:24 PM

Quote:

"perhaps, but i don't think thats so... Lemon'paw... whos to say he's dead? we never found a body, and we both know he wouldn't leave without a drastic reson would he?" Fallenash meowed going full loaf. "family is something you can't give up on. i lost most of the cats i cared about, Wild, Risingpaw, Heronkit, Mintkit, Hollowroot and Ferntoes. But i still hope that the ones that i don't know of fates are still alive and out there somewhere. you just have to have faith in your loved ones" he mused "have Hope, Starry'night, hope that one day you won't have to be alone or loose another. this life we live is unpredictable yes, who knows what lies ahead? but faith we must have in the return of those we love"
Starrynight
She nodded in agreement. Her eyes tearing up as she sniffled. I miss them ya know? It’s harder every day without them. her voiced cracked and a few tears fell from her eyes. Lemon and I had a argument before he disappeared. I can’t help but think it’s my fault he’s gone. If we never had quarreled then maybe he’d still be here with me. turning his gaze towards her companion once again she smiled through the tears. Sometimes the loss we have is to great for one cat to bare. So please if there’s anything that troubles or pains you please share it with me, we can lean on one another for comfort.
Old February 17th, 2023, 02:34 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Starrynight
She nodded in agreement. Her eyes tearing up as she sniffled. I miss them ya know? It’s harder every day without them. her voiced cracked and a few tears fell from her eyes. Lemon and I had a argument before he disappeared. I can’t help but think it’s my fault he’s gone. If we never had quarreled then maybe he’d still be here with me. turning his gaze towards her companion once again she smiled through the tears. Sometimes the loss we have is to great for one cat to bare. So please if there’s anything that troubles or pains you please share it with me, we can lean on one another for comfort.
Fallensh nodded "of course. What are secrets amung friends." he meowed as he stiffled a yawn with paw