Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:47 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 02:45 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2023, 05:11 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Gratitude in Leafbare {THC Event}

Fernblaze the air. She smiled at the warriors words. Maybe I get something for Foggywillow or Duckfluff. Oh! I should go with Oriolepaw! Fernblaze looked around we’re was sitting with her long fur puffed out in the cold, trying to find her apprentice.
@Cherry~

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 9th, 2023, 10:09 PM
ringfinger

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes
---
Alderstep looked up from the bones he had been absently picking at, already having eaten the meat off of them. What was his sister yelling about now? At least she'd said please. Why was that his biggest concern at the moment? Alderstep discarded his bones and warily padded over to the forming group. Gratitude? For family? How sappy. He came to a stop near Berrybreak, peering at the kits around them. "You sure you can handle...those?" he asked, pointedly gesturing to the kits with his tail. Secretly he hoped she could. Alderstep would like a kit-free moment in the camp...until he realized a kit could do something to the forest. A blight of panic quickened his heart. What if a kit set all of the ThunderClan territory on fire? Alderstep took in a subtle breath to calm himself. Kits are so useless that they could never do that.
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ // i am in for berry forcing little alder to help in other words, alder can help
Old January 9th, 2023, 11:36 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal(dark grey, almost black, rosetted tabby Tom with pale yellow eyes)

Darkpetal overheard Berrybreak talk about giving gifts to friends and family. In Darkpetal’s eyes— his first family— his parents, littermates and first mentor— were absolute garbage. But his second mentor(who turned out to be dead by the way), his apprentices, his mates and kits— they were the only ones that mattered the most. “Well, why not?” Darkpetal muttered to himself.

Echopaw(trangender silver tabby with copper eyes)

Echopaw decided to participate. “I wonder if mom or dad or Mr Hailhawk would want anything!” She squeaked out loud. She squirmed in excitement.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; January 17th, 2023 at 03:10 AM.
Old January 9th, 2023, 11:54 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Lionkit
The little kit could barely walk out of the nursery. Obviously, he needed help getting gifts for his family. @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Sunfall
Sunfall really didn't have anyone to get a gift for. He supposed he could help a kit find theirs, if needed.

Old January 10th, 2023, 09:24 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Hailhawk liked that idea. He could go get a gift for one of his kits, or his mate, or anyone else in his large family
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 10th, 2023, 11:48 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

"Good! Then let's go, and remember. Follow me and throw a noisy warning if something's up, okay?" He warned before turning toward the entrance. This will be really fun!
He trotted happily out of camp with Quietpaw at his heels, while chatting about their trip. "I know where we can go! Believe me, we're going to find some really good gifts today."

[ @Willow_Tree (You are free to reply in whichever place you'd prefer. I was thinking of Sunkissed Creek, what do you think?) ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 10th, 2023, 11:53 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Vixenpaw bounded out and looked around for someone to go with her. She could ask Batty, but what if she decided to get her something, or she him, or he was busy? He couldn't see!! Sigh If only mama and Turty were there, then they could receive their gifts.. She really wasn't going to let them go on adventure this long again once they get back. Oh! OH!! If she went out, she could look for them!! Oh now she really needed someone to go with her (because all those icky adults might tell on her if she went alone, she wasn't under the impression they liked her going out alone yknow, not now at least)!

[ Open ]

Old January 10th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

—/— Open —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

The cream colored warrior flicked his ears towards the call. Soon, his body followed. What an exciting idea!

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Duckfluff is willing to help with the kits )

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old January 11th, 2023, 10:40 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Event [#event]

BerryBreak
BerryBreak looked at the clan pairing kits and apprentices with older cats. She had finally found pairs that could work. She shot a glare at her brother and said "If you don't think I can handle this, why don't you help~!" She said.
"Ok, Thunderclan!" BerryBreak announced "There a couple kits and apprentices that need an older cat to take them into the territory, so I have given you all pairs! Glowkit [ @Teddie Horror ] will go with SqurrelTail [ @SqurrelTail ]! CherryKit [ @/Teddie Horror] you and FeatherNose [ @Rabbiteye ]! AlderStep [ @val ] will be handling FireflyKit [ @jupiter ]! Stormkit [ @Emo Rat ], DarkPetal [ @Ashie da WindClanner ] will be with you! SunKit [ @/Emo Rat ] will be going with Sunfall [ @Ghost of Christmas Past ]! HailHawk [ @KN1GHTH4WKS ] will take Acornkit [ @Sp00k3z ]! EchoPaw [ @/Ashie da Windclanner ], I have paired you with DuckFluff [ @Oasis ]! LionKit [ @/Ghost of Christmas Past ] will go with FernBlaze [ @corgigirl ] and lastly I will take VixenPaw [ @Estelle ]! BerryBreak said, in her usual monotone voice.

{Small change of plans! The gift exchange will commence when every rper in this has posted an arrival post with their cat returning with their gift(s)!}

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 11th, 2023, 10:55 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post

Event [#event]

BerryBreak
BerryBreak looked at the clan pairing kits and apprentices with older cats. She had finally found pairs that could work. She shot a glare at her brother and said "If you don't think I can handle this, why don't you help~!" She said.
"Ok, Thunderclan!" BerryBreak announced "There a couple kits and apprentices that need an older cat to take them into the territory, so I have given you all pairs! Glowkit [ @Teddie Horror ] will go with SqurrelTail [ @SqurrelTail ]! CherryKit [ @/Teddie Horror] you and FeatherNose [ @Rabbiteye ]! AlderStep [ @val ] will be handling FireflyKit [ @jupiter ]! Stormkit [ @Emo Rat ], DarkPetal [ @Ashie da WindClanner ] will be with you! SunKit [ @/Emo Rat ] will be going with Sunfall [ @Ghost of Christmas Past ]! HailHawk [ @KN1GHTH4WKS ] will take Acornkit [ @Sp00k3z ]! EchoPaw [ @/Ashie da Windclanner ], I have paired you with DuckFluff [ @Oasis ]! LionKit [ @/Ghost of Christmas Past ] will go with FernBlaze [ @corgigirl ] and lastly I will take VixenPaw [ @Estelle ]! BerryBreak said, in her usual monotone voice.

{Small change of plans! The gift exchange will commence when every rper in this has posted an arrival post with their cat returning with their gift(s)!}

Acornkit thought for a moment, Hailhawk? Who was that? She needed to sneak away from the warrior "hailhawk" to get the beehive for a "gift" for big cat sparrow

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Closed Thread