Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by otter
Today 10:50 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:44 AM
don't be so serious, i'm...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 10:40 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:38 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:35 AM

Old October 28th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ~Assassin's Creed~

Or it could be a deception to make us think he was stolen and lead us to a trap. She nodded, thinking it over, hiding her thoughts well, "I'll have to talk to everyone in the Brotherhood." She sighed, "It could be anyone."
(Would it be weird to have Joan have flashbacks at random moments, and start rubbing her scars/wounds? Particularly the brands.)
Joan looked at him, hiding a smile, "I believe his name was Rex, that's what that little rat yelled when he ran in."

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

"Hmm, Rex? Was he wearing Master Assassin armor?" Matt asked. "What was the 'little rat's' name?" He continued.

"Okay. Also you are not leading the investigation! You are still wounded! I'm not gonna let you get captured again!" Rex yelled. He sighed and sat on Leo's bed. "He wouldn't be the traitor. He knows better and I trained him to never betray the Brotherhood." He muttered under his breath.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Nerd

Joan answered immediately, the name had been in her head ever since had escaped, "Gale," She said, her voice harsh with anger.
Gale held his hand, "I'm fine." She insisted quietly, not wanting to be seen as weak. Though subconsciously she rubbed the back of her neck, where the sign of the Borgia was singed into her skin, never to leave.
Abigail carried a small basket, paying for fruits and vegetables to take back to Headquarters.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Constantly Tired

(Gonna have Matthew bump into Abigail) "Gale? Okay, double the patrols. I want these Assassins alive. Once Gale and Rex are captured, I'll take care of Rex, you do want you want with Gale." He said and walked outside. He walked down the streets, bumping into Abigail, "Sorry." He said.

Rex scoffed, "Then stopped rubbing the brand on the back of your neck." He said and walked towards where the Assassins usually meet for meetings.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Nerd

Abigail staggered back, spilling her fruits, she turned to begin berating the man, but stopped when she saw his face, her own face softened at the view and she stuttered, "I-I'm Abigail."
Gale stopped immediately her gaze turning away, soon zoning out to her awful memories, her hands gripping the bed sheets as she began hyperventilating quietly. Trying to keep her grip on reality, she shut her eyes, trying to think of something else.

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Constantly Tired

Matthew began picking up the fruits, cleaning them off on his shirt. "Matthew. Have you seen any Assassins around?" He asked and handed the fruit to her. His heart started to race, Wow, I've never seen a woman anymore beautiful than her. He thought.

Rex turned at the sound of Gale hyperventilating, he raced to her. He gathered her in his arms. "Calm down. You're okay. Nothing's gonna hurt you with me around." He whispered sweetly in her ear.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Nerd

Gale nodded, burrowing her face in him, her breathing slowing as she hugged him tightly. You need to forget that and get on with your life, She told herself, trying to keep tears from coming.
Abigail laughed nervously, setting the fruits back in her basket, "Assassins? Why?" She asked, a bit nervously. Though hiding it well with a commoner's tone of interest. He's very handsome isn't he? I wonder if he has a wife.

Unapologetic Nerd.

Last edited by FadedShadow; October 28th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Constantly Tired

"Because I am looking for two Assassins. Their names are Rex and Gale. If you know anything, please let me know." He said.

Rex rubbed Gale's back, "Good." He tilted her head up to face him. "I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." He said and kissed her forehead.

(Can you have Abigail start to flirt with Matt? Please.)
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Nerd

Gale stood on her toes to kiss him on the mouth, lowering back down to her normal height, she nodded, "I know."
Abigail appeared lost in thought, as if trying to remember the names. Maybe he's just looking for them to join... She tried to change the subject while she thought, "Why would a big strong man like you be looking for two Assassins? If it's so important, maybe I can make you beg." She teased, her beautiful eyes looking over his body, It'd be much better if I had to dig to bring this out, She thought blushing slightly, Although, there's nothing wrong with thinking someone is attractive, right?
(Trying to decide if Abigail should tell or not. Yeah, I can)

Unapologetic Nerd.

Last edited by FadedShadow; October 28th, 2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Constantly Tired

He stepped back, flustered, "I-I am looking for them. They are w-wanted for m-murder." He stuttered. Is she trying to flirt with me? Why I am so flustered? Has it really been a long time since someone flirted with me? He thought.

Rex smiled, "Good. Come on. He need to tell the Brotherhood that there is a traitor amoung us." He said.