Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:53 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:45 PM
Rosepaw finder
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:41 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 08:27 PM

Old April 16th, 2022, 10:00 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: love, drama, tragedy, and more! [F]

name: Kathrine
gender + pronouns:she her they
simple description: small black she cat with small white spoys on her head and neck spreading outward on her body from there
simple personality: Kathrine is kind and fierce she wanted to be med but when she did not get chosen she left her clan because she could start helping other cats who needed it.
role:bio mother
relationship with Bunny:bio mother
plot ideas/changes to the plot:Bunny findes her and they start becoming friend and then Kathrine finds out that she is her child but keeps it a secret?
other/question: not-ta
mention me: @Naiad
Old April 16th, 2022, 10:18 AM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

name:
Sana
gender + pronouns: AFAB, nonbinary they/them
simple description: A fluffy, light grey feline with small ears and a bobtail. They have white paws and a white muzzle, with white specks going across their face.
simple personality: They are outwardly flirty and conceited, but once a cat gets to know them, they are very caring. If anything, they care a bit too much about the cats/things that they love. They are also a bit of a hopeless romantic.
role: bio-mother
relationship with Bunny: I could definitely see the relationship being a bit rocky at first. They love and care about Bunny, and want to be a good parent, but they don't know how to be there for Bunny. Especially if they are a rogue, it's going to be hard for Sana to truly be a good parent if she is only able to see them at the border.
plot ideas/changes to the plot: Maybe Sana and Bunny occasionally meet each other at the border? If Bunny likes to learn about rogues, maybe Sana could teach her about her life and they could slowly get to know each other.
other/question: Nope.

name: Cowkit
gender + pronouns: Cisgender male, he/they
simple description: A muted black kit with small white splotches across their body, mostly at the tips which eventually pop up more overtime. He has light blue eyes and fluffy fur.
simple personality: Probably a bit shy and self conscious, but gets energetic whenever someone mentions things he likes [bugs, plants, etc].
role: Littermate
relationship with Bunny: Cowkit would probably be pretty close to Bunnykit, and he would be really comfortable around her. I can see Cowkit feeling really safe around Bunnykit.
plot ideas/changes to the plot: Nope!
other/question:

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours

Last edited by R0WAN; April 16th, 2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old April 16th, 2022, 01:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

name: Slatekit

gender + pronouns: Male, he/him

simple description: Slatekit is a black tomcat with large paws and green eyes.

simple personality: Open, humorous, follower, logical, stubborn, seductive, loyal, extrovert, instinctive, critical, easily bored

role: friend?? or maybe littermate??

relationship with Bunny: he'd try to bring bunny out of her shy personality a little, due to him being an extrovert. however he would also try to be really close to her and friends n' stuff, going on any adventures with her. during the plot he'd try to just understand things at first, then comfort her over the whole parents thing. if he was a littermate he'd just live through the whole thing trying to understand and possibly even having small little talks with bunny about the happenings.

plot ideas/changes to the plot: n/a

other/question: n/a

Old April 28th, 2022, 05:49 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

looking for a couple more BioMom applications before choosing + I still need a dad!

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old May 11th, 2022, 01:18 PM
watermeon

bump! dad is desperately needed - biomom is also still needed, but not quite as terribly

profile image credits:
Old May 11th, 2022, 01:48 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

name: Lynxblossom
gender + pronouns: Cis Male - She/Him
simple description: A grey tabby with blue eyes and a short tail.
simple personality: Lynxblossom tries to live her life to the fullest. She wants to do everything she can before she dies, and she seems to have boundless energy. She's a little self-obsessed, though he doesn't view himself as better as anyone else.
role: Bio Father
relationship with Bunny: She wouldn't be the best Father, but she'd try hard to be active in any of her children's lives. She'd probably show her affection more through actions like bringing gifts, taking her out on walks etc. More so than through words
plot ideas/changes to the plot:
other/question:
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 11th, 2022, 02:01 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

name: Stonedawn (name could be changed)
gender + pronouns: Male, he/they
simple description: A gray tabby with more prominent markings and green eyes, being a bit bigger than most cats.
simple personality: Stonedawn is an ENFP, also known as the campaigner! He's curious, enthusiastic, perceptive and festive, while also being a bit of a people-pleaser, restless, can be overaccommodating and a bit overly optimistic.
role: bio father
relationship with Bunny: I think it would be pretty good, I feel like he'd be very protective of Bunny, and encourage her to take breaks when she becomes an apprentice. He'd try to show her that even if she's stuck in Shadowclan and seen as one of the most aggressive clans, that she can still keep her introverted and kind personality.
plot ideas/changes to the plot: So I was thinking, and this would also need to be discussed with @Estelle and the bio mother, but I was kinda thinking that he would be slowly falling out of love with the rouge?? Genuinely, he feels like he needs to stay because she's the mother of Bunny, but I could also see him falling for Nightshiver as he watches her interact with Bunny
other/question: N/A

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old May 11th, 2022, 04:06 PM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
simple description: A gray tabby with more prominent markings and green eyes, being a bit bigger than most cats.
simple personality: Stonedawn is an ENFP, also known as the campaigner! He's curious, enthusiastic, perceptive and festive, while also being a bit of a people-pleaser, restless, can be overaccommodating and a bit overly optimistic.
relationship with Bunny: I think it would be pretty good, I feel like he'd be very protective of Bunny, and encourage her to take breaks when she becomes an apprentice. He'd try to show her that even if she's stuck in Shadowclan and seen as one of the most aggressive clans, that she can still keep her introverted and kind personality.
plot ideas/changes to the plot: So I was thinking, and this would also need to be discussed with @Estelle and the bio mother, but I was kinda thinking that he would be slowly falling out of love with the rouge?? Genuinely, he feels like he needs to stay because she's the mother of Bunny, but I could also see him falling for Nightshiver as he watches her interact with Bunny
oooh, I like him! obviously I can’t speak for Nightshiver’s rper (@Estelle) about them falling for her, but I think he could be an interesting charrie

profile image credits:
Old May 11th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
oooh, I like him! obviously I can’t speak for Nightshiver’s rper (@Estelle) about them falling for her, but I think he could be an interesting charrie

Hi hi, just popping by to say that I very much like that idea!
I cannot guarantee anything on whether Nightshiver would reciprocate those possible feelings or not, as that would highly depend on how Stonedawn is in rp and especially how they interact. But I think it's kind of cute and definitely has my thumbs up of approval!
Old May 11th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Hi hi, just popping by to say that I very much like that idea!
I cannot guarantee anything on whether Nightshiver would reciprocate those possible feelings or not, as that would highly depend on how Stonedawn is in rp and especially how they interact. But I think it's kind of cute and definitely has my thumbs up of approval!
Awesome!!
Ima be submitting him here soon so if either of you want an interaction lmk

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"